PDA

View Full Version : Twilight Princess or Ocarina of Time?

Neversoft
20-11-2007, 08:58 PM
Twilight Princess has nearly been out a year now. It's about time this question popped up.

What do you think is better?
Twilight Princess (Gamecube, Wii)
or
Ocarina of Time (N64)

PLEASE ONLY VOTE IF YOU HAVE PLAYED BOTH

Kardan
20-11-2007, 08:59 PM
Ocarina of Time considering it has been rated the best game ever numerous times :)

GhostFace-
20-11-2007, 09:03 PM
ive never played The Other One But i realy enjoy Twilight Princess

Neversoft
20-11-2007, 09:06 PM
Awh damn, I should have put only vote if you've played both. As it will muck up the votes and isnt really fair if you haven't even played the other. :P

Please only vote if you have played both. :)

Kardan
20-11-2007, 09:07 PM
Awh damn, I should have put only vote if you've played both. As it will muck up the votes and isnt really fair if you haven't even played the other. :P

I've played both, obviously the graphics etc is better for Twilight Princess but storyline etc is better for Ocarina of Time.

:Liam
20-11-2007, 09:08 PM
Both are my favs. Orcarina of time was on GC too btw. Anyway I personally prefer majoras mask :)

GhostFace-
20-11-2007, 09:08 PM

Sorry :(

Niall!
20-11-2007, 09:10 PM
Twighlight princess :) I loved every moment.

Neversoft
20-11-2007, 09:14 PM
I've played both, obviously the graphics etc is better for Twilight Princess but storyline etc is better for Ocarina of Time.

Yeah, I know you've played both. I was just saying to the people who haven't. :)

I'm not too sure on the storyline though. I'd say they're both the same on that one.

Both are my favs. Orcarina of time was on GC too btw. Anyway I personally prefer majoras mask :)

But only until Wind Waker came out as an extra, so... :P Majora's Mask was good, but can't compare to Ocarina imo.

Sorry :(

No, no, don't worry about it! :P I should have put it in the post first.

GommeInc
20-11-2007, 09:18 PM
Not sure. Ocarina of Time only involved Ganon and his minions who manipulated other forces, while in Twilight Princess you get the Twilight Creatures who are the major enemy which are controlled by Ganon in the end. Tough question, I'm going to have to think :P

:Liam
20-11-2007, 09:22 PM
Yeah, I know you've played both. I was just saying to the people who haven't. :)

I'm not too sure on the storyline though. I'd say they're both the same on that one.

But only until Wind Waker came out as an extra, so... :P Majora's Mask was good, but can't compare to Ocarina imo.

No, no, don't worry about it! :P I should have put it in the post first.
There was also Legend of zelda collectors edition before Wind waker, which wasnt a bonus that had all of the zelda games on upto that time.

Neversoft
20-11-2007, 09:43 PM
There was also Legend of zelda collectors edition before Wind waker, which wasnt a bonus that had all of the zelda games on upto that time.

But still, Ocarina wasn't created for Gamecube and wasn't actually on the Gamecube itself. It was just an extra. None of it changed for the Camecube version. Where as Twilight Princess was actually made for the Gamecube, and changed for the Wii and came out near enough the same time. So it was on both consoles. Does it really matter? :S

Oni
20-11-2007, 10:03 PM
Its like me saying ocarninas on wii too because you can download it from the wii shop channel

PaulMacC
20-11-2007, 10:08 PM
OoT by far.

womanizer
21-11-2007, 12:08 AM
orcarina i didnt get bored with it with twilight well i put it away after a day

Simmzay
22-11-2007, 09:34 PM
Twilight Princess...

Don't be fooled, TP is a far superior game. But those with nostalgia like myself feel OOT is a great game because of the impact it made and the enjoyment we had with it the time it was released. On today's standards TP is a far greater game.

Mario
23-11-2007, 06:00 PM
OoT ftw.
but TP was good, but it let the whole franchise down by being too easy.

X-terminate
23-11-2007, 08:35 PM
Ocarina of Time. END OF

Neversoft
01-12-2007, 09:54 PM
Looks like Ocarina of Time wins easily then. ;) TP only got one vote. :P

Frodo13.
01-12-2007, 11:08 PM
I would get a Wii just to play TP. I had OoT on N64, and still to this day is one of my all time favorite. Not voted though as Ive not played TP.

Niall!
02-12-2007, 02:39 PM
Looks like Ocarina of Time wins easily then. ;) TP only got one vote. :P

I did that :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!