31-05-2005, 06:28 PM
ds is rubbish compared to psp
can you play dvds on it ? no
is it pocket size ? no
can you wear it round ya next on a strap thing ? no

Psp beats all :D

.CAN YOURS PLAY DVDS!?!?!!? NO
and DS can play movie files with add on

.Yes it is pocket sized, PSP is longer than ds....

.Yes we can wear it around our necks.....

01-06-2005, 04:58 PM
all the psp is, is a poket playstation 2
WOOPDE DOO

Henry-Mix
01-06-2005, 05:59 PM
might as well get the mini ps2, put a screen adaptor on and call it a PSP lol

Bear-Max
03-06-2005, 12:49 AM
I agree that eamonns' post was a load of rubbish. The PSP plays UMDs. Anything that can play a DVD has no chance of getting in your pocket. Unless you're a clown. Or Mary Poppins.

You could easily get a DS around your neck, I'm sure if you got the damned thing open there'd be plenty of wire inside. I'd like to know why you'd want to hang a games console around your neck anyway; is it so that you're safe in the knowledge that if the PSP turns out to be total **** you've got a handy tool to hang yourself with?

Oh and did I mention the PSP is bigger than the DS?

Anyway, enough ranting. I actually believe both consoles can co-exist peacefully. Saying that, I'm probably wrong. But I will be buying both so which one is better is completely irrelevant. You can't call this a fair poll anyway, most people on this forum live in blighty, and only a small amount would have even seen a PSP in real life, let alone played one. When September rears it's ugly head we can then start judging it.

Moose
03-06-2005, 06:05 AM
Ds is a advance version of a handheld Famicon 2 "/... Psp is better beats ds in graphics and stuff and it doesn't make your thumbs sore like the shi*y Ds.

cuddlecute
03-06-2005, 07:29 AM
It is a good point that you are making but you have to understand people have different opinions don't they and views?

Bear-Max
03-06-2005, 11:20 AM
The DS isn't a handheld version of the Famicom 2. It's more powerful than that. And it has a touch screen.

Magnet
07-06-2005, 03:59 PM
DS, it is alot better in my opinion.

It has touch screen, I mean come on, playing Metroid prime on it whooting with your pen ;)

I have one myself, with Super Mario 64 DS, WarioWareâ„¢ Touched and Metroid Prime Hunters: First Hunt Demo! And I must say their all absolutely brilliant.

I also have a Nintendo 64, the difference in size, and graphics is inspicable, it's amazing.

The new games coming on the DS are looking great, the DS is just a great Handheld, I have heard the PSP has faults and the screen smashes easily. It is alot bigger, I've tested how big the screen is and it is big, which is an advantage but think of the size of the console.

The PSP WILL NOT fit in a normaly sized pocket, especially not in jeans. But it does have Play-Boy on it ;) And the PSP plays UMD discs which is good, but only selected DVD's are made into UMD's!

DS = 9/10
PSP (So far) = 6/10 [The 1/10 from that was Play-boy] :P

Henry-Mix
07-06-2005, 10:18 PM
I agree, and gaming is about GAMEPLAY not about how much **** you can put in it to make it into what its not. this is HAND HELD GAMING, not hand held media center >_<

Moose
08-06-2005, 01:46 AM
ds, ooo touch screen it is like a famicon, or s super nintendo.

Henry-Mix
08-06-2005, 07:00 AM
see thats the only thing you can say about the DS, and who cares if its like the famicon, this is UPDATED, and what about the PSP? PS2 anyone?

Moose
08-06-2005, 07:15 AM
problem is psp .. you can't play ps2 games in it :D! and who says? the graphics on the psp have much more polygonic features that the ps2 LOOK closely noobs!

Henry-Mix
08-06-2005, 04:09 PM
yea and its just like a PS2! just smaller and with a new coat on....its too orginal

Moose
08-06-2005, 04:14 PM
Oh yeah HOW original >.o

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!