PDA

View Full Version : God i suck

Sir.Gold
22-11-2007, 07:14 PM
Well i think i like my friends girlfriend i dunno there is something about her i just like her i dunno why but i think when he or she breaks up i think im gonna try and make a move

Also she says im cute and hugs me ect. and i think my friend thinks that his GF likes me better or something

Advice??

22-11-2007, 07:18 PM
Cant help it if you too like each other. But I'd advise you to ask uour friend beofre making a move. Could end your friendship.

Smits
22-11-2007, 07:19 PM
yeah wait for your friend to finish

Sir.Gold
22-11-2007, 07:23 PM
yeh thanks for the advice i would Rep u to but i dont come on this forum much soz

-hug- LOL

Jamesy
22-11-2007, 07:43 PM
You called my name?

I would suggest not risking your friendship over a girl.

dirrty
22-11-2007, 07:46 PM
bros before ****.

cocaine
22-11-2007, 07:46 PM
If I were you I'd take the girl and ditch your mate because at the end of the day, its not your fault if your mates gf likes you instead of him, and even if you didn't get with her, it wouldn't help him either, because she still likes you.

manga21
22-11-2007, 09:26 PM
If I were you I'd take the girl and ditch your mate because at the end of the day, its not your fault if your mates gf likes you instead of him, and even if you didn't get with her, it wouldn't help him either, because she still likes you.

Sorry stupid advice

cocaine
22-11-2007, 09:29 PM
Sorry stupid advice

Well, I'm not the best person for relationship advice, infact I'd be the last person to ask, but thats what I'd do.

Jamesy
22-11-2007, 09:31 PM
Just do the girl then release the tape to us, your friend sees it and everyone hates you. Then you can start afresh :D

jesus
22-11-2007, 09:34 PM
doesnt sound like she likes you in that way

and ur mate wont be happy if u get with her

Jamesy
22-11-2007, 09:35 PM
Agreed with above. She is probably being friendly but being the sexual being that men are your mind is saying other things...

Sir.Gold
22-11-2007, 10:06 PM
Agreed with above. She is probably being friendly but being the sexual being that men are your mind is saying other things...

yeh i know now *REMOVED*

Edit: Joke, What if i wait after he or she dumps eachother ect. and then make a move

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Super Moderator): Please don't be rude.

Kronics
22-11-2007, 11:17 PM
I wouldn't get to ahead of yourself, what I would do is observe the relationship between your mate and his gf and see if it looks like their going to break up. I mean my mate has a bf and well she's all over me like a rash. But that's because I look after her and make sure no idiot's harm her, anyway I would just observe the status between them both too see if it's actually worth doing anything else instead of waiting for those two to break up.

I hope this has given you a wider thought mate :)

Zak
23-11-2007, 12:17 AM
If you two like eachother, go for it.:)

Hollister
23-11-2007, 12:40 AM
bros before ****.

We'll said, He's right
Bro's before ****

Camy
23-11-2007, 06:28 PM
I'm in like the exact same predicament.
It sucks, because the guy the girl is goin out with doesnt reli talk to me anymore because he thinks im goin to steal the girl. :/

Well, if you reli like this girl, try telling her.
Idk if thats the best thing to do, but I told the girl i know, and we're alot closer.

Jamesy
23-11-2007, 07:02 PM
It sucks, because the guy the girl is goin out with doesnt reli talk to me anymore because he thinks im goin to steal the girl. :/

Idk if thats the best thing to do, but I told the girl i know, and we're alot closer.

*cough* have an affair with her *cough*

Camy
23-11-2007, 08:44 PM
Lol
-Plots-

Jackie Jack™
24-11-2007, 05:45 AM
Well i think i like my friends girlfriend i dunno there is something about her i just like her i dunno why but i think when he or she breaks up i think im gonna try and make a move

Also she says im cute and hugs me ect. and i think my friend thinks that his GF likes me better or something

Advice??

Almost same problem :\ Cept she dont hug me ect.. She said i dont look too bad =D and that im pretty cute

if u get a good suggestion tell me ;(

Jackie Jack™
24-11-2007, 05:45 AM

Yaaaaaa i told that to my m8's gf
and this happened
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=4154923#post4154923

Sorry for double post

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Super Moderator): Please don't double post. Simply edit your previous.

[DC]eption
24-11-2007, 04:47 PM
giving you hugs and calling you cute dont mean nothing mate.

But if she does actaully like you more than ur m8 u shud ask your m8 b4 making a move, if you dont ull end up loosing them both eventually.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!