PDA

View Full Version : Selling This Amazing ..

Hollister
22-11-2007, 11:30 PM
'Konvict Muzik' Jacket I was given too by Akon's Brother Gibson.
It is sort of an Army Jacket, it say's his name on it, it has the Senagal country shape on the arm, and other's. On the Back it has a biggg Konvict Muzik Symbol, and it's autographed by him. The Jacket is worth Approx. $1000 US according too Him, Akon, and His "Personal" Security". It's hard to believe, which is why I have proove I own this jacket, and I even got a picture of Gibson with his jacket, and then an picture with him without his jacket, and im wearing it. I can take more pictures of it with a sign saying "RS Section on HXF" if you want. I cannot upload the pictures because it's too big so please feel free to add me on msn at [email protected]
The Jacket is sitched all over, and only one was made. Please do not spam this thread, if you have any question's msn me, and if you don't believe me, I can send you the pictures.

I want RS Cash for this please.
Your call of what you wanna offer..

Also proove that Gibson isnt some fake guy no one knows,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TtP-OxsRyk -- That's a video of Akon and Gibson at a concert in Africa.

(im not expecting a crap load of money since its worth 1000$ US, but please have offer's reasonable)

I will be shipping this out, I dont know how yet, but It all depends on the deal we make, anyway's thanks everyone.

I WILL NOT GO FIRST, Er Im safe, plus this is worth way more than RS since this was a once in a lifetime meeting.

deagle
22-11-2007, 11:45 PM
Trusted

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!