PDA

View Full Version : Throne issue..

trayder
23-11-2007, 09:56 AM
Who else on here besides me and alot of other 'old' players think that the throne should drop in price due to hundreds if not thousands of habbo thrones going back into circulation. I'm talking about all the permed accounts with supers/thrones/rares by the way. around 2 year ago all the well known players either got hacked, sold their stuff or got permed. now all that's changing i really dont think people want to pay 40hcs for a throne.

Ugawa
23-11-2007, 11:14 AM
The throne is dropping in price, the throne was at 46 Hc's when the accounts got unbanned. Now it is slowly dropping in price. Also i've seen people pay 40 Hc's for thrones still.

XX
Nia

jesus
23-11-2007, 12:58 PM
i dont - mainly because i own 191 of them

Naythi.
23-11-2007, 03:57 PM

Dont bragg ;)
I got hacked.. Then left the silly little game :P

Ok iloved habbo till i got hacked but hey ho.

On topic:
You cant just say.. "Omgg the thrones to high i cant affords 1 please lower for me"! . . .

These values are what people are selling for, If you want the throne to drop then its the people who sell them at 40+ hcs each ;)

jesus
23-11-2007, 03:59 PM
Dont bragg ;)
I got hacked.. Then left the silly little game :P

Ok iloved habbo till i got hacked but hey ho.

On topic:
You cant just say.. "Omgg the thrones to high i cant affords 1 please lower for me"! . . .

These values are what people are selling for, If you want the throne to drop then its the people who sell them at 40+ hcs each ;)i was merely providing a reason

also because people like me hog them all, they are harder to get meaning they should be a higher price

John!
23-11-2007, 04:28 PM
When people get hacked it doesn't decrease the number of thrones in circulation unless the hacker gets banned.

-:Undertaker:-
23-11-2007, 04:30 PM
The numbers of Thrones out there still doesn't satisfy the demand for them, just a few months ago they were very common but now seem to be disappearing.

Smits
23-11-2007, 04:32 PM
I think they should until i can get hold of alot, then they should rise again.

Soy
23-11-2007, 04:42 PM
Alot of people are selling them really cheap so its going to lower

John!
23-11-2007, 04:43 PM
The numbers of Thrones out there still doesn't satisfy the demand for them, just a few months ago they were very common but now seem to be disappearing.

So now is the time to buy, whilst they're cheap?

23-11-2007, 04:48 PM
So now is the time to buy, whilst they're cheap?

I'd say yes, but be careful as Sulake have removed their promise from the FAQS about not releasing the ione Gifts.

Orangeesh
23-11-2007, 04:58 PM
I'd say yes, but be careful as Sulake have removed their promise from the FAQS about not releasing the ione Gifts.

Surely Sulake will know not to release the throne on purpose..
i mean if they did it would actually destroy habbo
im sure they already know that

23-11-2007, 05:00 PM
Surely Sulake will know not to release the throne on purpose..
i mean if they did it would actually destroy habbo
im sure they already know that

I believe the Austrialia Throne release was a test to be honest, but I can see it colming out eventually.

Ichigo
23-11-2007, 11:23 PM
In all fairness to the value of the throne, it doesn't just depend on the amount in circulation. I'm not going to turn around and say, 'Oh, there're loads of thrones around now - I'll sell it for 10 HC because it isn't so rare.'

The people who saved up loads and bought them at 40+ aren't really going to want to sell too cheap for making a loss is usually out of the question unless they're really desperate.

Mainly the drop's 'cause of this rumour of the throne being released. Or at least that's what I've been told.

jesus
23-11-2007, 11:29 PM
In all fairness to the value of the throne, it doesn't just depend on the amount in circulation. I'm not going to turn around and say, 'Oh, there're loads of thrones around now - I'll sell it for 10 HC because it isn't so rare.'

The people who saved up loads and bought them at 40+ aren't really going to want to sell too cheap for making a loss is usually out of the question unless they're really desperate.

Mainly the drop's 'cause of this rumour of the throne being released. Or at least that's what I've been told.there is no rumour of it being released

Ichigo
23-11-2007, 11:34 PM
I was told all this crap about HelKat releasing old furni, the removal of their guarentee not to release the old gifts and the mention of it being a red chair. I can't vouch for the authenticity I can only put it forward as an insight.

jesus
23-11-2007, 11:35 PM
I was told all this crap about HelKat releasing old furni, the removal of their guarentee not to release the old gifts and the mention of it being a red chair. I can't vouch for the authenticity I can only put it forward as an insight.am gona smak whoever dares to release em

Ichigo
23-11-2007, 11:36 PM
Well I ain't scared, I'm keeping the many thrones I have. Both of them're staying firmly in my hand.

jesus
23-11-2007, 11:37 PM
thats what i thought about my orange parasols when i paid 35t each

i had 4

fitcovboy
24-11-2007, 12:41 AM
i was merely providing a reason

also because people like me hog them all, they are harder to get meaning they should be a higher price

Hog them all? there was 51000+ when callie was manager and that was really early like mid 2005. You said you have 191 so like if that is hogging pmsl. Try Falden has 500+ and that dont cut it. More to life than pixels.

mani?
24-11-2007, 12:44 AM
Who else on here besides me and alot of other 'old' players think that the throne should drop in price due to hundreds if not thousands of habbo thrones going back into circulation. I'm talking about all the permed accounts with supers/thrones/rares by the way. around 2 year ago all the well known players either got hacked, sold their stuff or got permed. now all that's changing i really dont think people want to pay 40hcs for a throne.

people sell for like 16hc now

Immenseman
24-11-2007, 12:48 AM
Yeah, the throne is always going to go up and down in value. Regardless of how many thrones there are available the only thing that keeps them so much higher then every normal rare is the fact that people want these rares. Supply and demand will always ensure the throne has a decent value. It's bound to drop a few club sofas every now and again but it's such a yo-yo rare it always bounces back up whereas when some rares decrease in this market it's hard to see them ever increasing again.

fitcovboy
24-11-2007, 12:57 AM
Yeah, the throne is always going to go up and down in value. Regardless of how many thrones there are available the only thing that keeps them so much higher then every normal rare is the fact that people want these rares. Supply and demand will always ensure the throne has a decent value. It's bound to drop a few club sofas every now and again but it's such a yo-yo rare it always bounces back up whereas when some rares decrease in this market it's hard to see them ever increasing again.

Like the green pillow that i crashed :P

trayder
24-11-2007, 08:55 AM

i've got over a 100 of them too but i still dont think people should be paying 40 hc+ for them. see unlike you i didnt brag about how many pixels i've got, people like u make me laugh so hard.

anyway.. since all the permed accounts have been unpermed theres been a good afew thousand thrones put back into habbo and they aint as rare as before so why pay over the odd's for them

Shoed
24-11-2007, 09:05 AM

I completely agree with jake, its abound to drop now and then but its a "I
WANT RARE" and most super values go by that.

Ichigo
24-11-2007, 09:06 AM
i've got over a 100 of them too but i still dont think people should be paying 40 hc+ for them. see unlike you i didnt brag about how many pixels i've got, people like u make me laugh so hard.

anyway.. since all the permed accounts have been unpermed theres been a good afew thousand thrones put back into habbo and they aint as rare as before so why pay over the odd's for them

I don't see why the mention of having so many thrones is such a bad thing to you. Sure, they're pixelated, but that doesn't decrease their worth. That's still 12 - 20 pounds on Ebay (Moderator's note, yes I understand that purchasing Habbo furni for money on Ebay is not allowed).

It's hardly over the odds. There're hundreds of thousands, probably millions 'cause I can't comprehend the size of the Habbo Hotel economy, of HC sofas. They've not gone down in price. In fact I'm sure they went up from 60 to 75 didn't they? I don't really remember.

jesus
24-11-2007, 11:25 AM
i've got over a 100 of them too but i still dont think people should be paying 40 hc+ for them. see unlike you i didnt brag about how many pixels i've got, people like u make me laugh so hard.unlike you, i dont care how many 'pixels' ive got.

i just say it to annoy people.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!