PDA

View Full Version : Funky Friday Out ..

:Act
23-11-2007, 12:06 PM
Congrats to JammieDodgers :) I really should start writing FF's, i just could never be bothered xD

Funky Friday

Posted 23/11/07 Competitions & Polls (http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/category/competitions)
http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/article_images_gb/funky_friday.png 23.11.07: Keep It Real with Habbo and this week's Funky Friday!
Keep it Real (http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/25-keep-it-real): Dont ever think your not good enough for first class!
Retro hotels are illegal sites which are owned and run by any old individual. Here on habbo we keep your details safe but on a Retro anything could go wrong! If you go on a retro site your in risk of getting your computer infected with keyloggers, trojens and other nasty stuff. You are also in danger of getting your email or habbo hacked! Retro's have no professionally trained staff, so when your in a situation and you want to report somebody they wont do a single thing about it! Find out about the risks (http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/29-risky-retros).
So what do you do if you come face to face with a retro hotel, you can simply report it below and Habbo will get the site removed!
Wear your habbo home Keep It Real sticker with pride and dont let those Retro's pull you down!
This week we are giving you a chance to win some great prizes!
One Throne - Sit on it with pride!
Gold Laser - Now thats one thing a Retro wouldnt have!
Father Of Habbo Poster - Remember who brought you this wonderful hotel!
As usual, 5 runners up will receive 25 credits

Thanks to JammieDodgers (http://www.habbo.co.uk/home/15851561/id) for this week's Funky Friday.

How to enter
When you know the answer call the Funky Friday phone line: 0901 500 0000. Enter your Credits Code (your Habbo ID) when asked. Calls will cost no more than 25p if you call from a BT landline and each time you ring, we will give you 2 Habbo Credits. Do not call from a mobile phone as it will cost you more and is not guaranteed to work. ALWAYS get permission from the person who pays the phone bill before you call.

Last Week's Winners
Habbo Wheel and Throne winners:
.RealHustle
raveo
25 Habbo Credits
xJembo1x
P1ckle
Yassen
:odey:
ThickBleach

*Removed*

Edited by --ss-- Forum Moderator): Please do not ask for help on things such as retros

Jordy
23-11-2007, 12:23 PM
*Removed*lol as a habbo x you shouldn't really be saying that xD But anyway, I do agree with your point.

Not bad Funky Friday, well done Jammiedodgers ;)

Slash
23-11-2007, 12:25 PM
One Throne - Sit on it with pride!

:rolleyes:

:Act
23-11-2007, 12:43 PM
lol as a habbo x you shouldn't really be saying that xD But anyway, I do agree with your point.

Not bad Funky Friday, well done Jammiedodgers ;)

lol im not condong retros by any means. I'm just mentioning that it's common knowledge that u get all furni on retros. Just to confirm
DONT GO ON RETROS !!!!

x

P.S Can a MOD remove the last line of my first post? Thanks x

jesus
23-11-2007, 12:48 PM
very cool indeed

lAscend
23-11-2007, 01:19 PM
well done i might enter :)

23-11-2007, 01:30 PM
Congrats to jammiedodgers

Stuey
23-11-2007, 02:21 PM
P.S Can a MOD remove the last line of my first post? Thanks x

LOTS OF LAUGHS. :]

Technologic
23-11-2007, 02:51 PM
LOTS OF LAUGHS. :]
If that was meant to stand for Lol then Lol at you...

It's an alright prize.

I never enter though as i cba

JammieDodgerz
23-11-2007, 03:24 PM
o wot did they only get 1 entrie cus mine iz gutta crap!!!!!!!!!!!1 ahhhhhhh embarrased ere

n ***** i kno u get them but wot was i ment to put
*cri

Elliott$
23-11-2007, 04:08 PM
Good prize but if you got admin catalogue on retro's surely you get the gold amber? By them saying that it kind of makes people want to go on to check, anyway, Nice prize.. I'll ask if I can ring up (H)

edit: er wots the answer :S

Jordy
23-11-2007, 04:10 PM
o wot did they only get 1 entrie cus mine iz gutta crap!!!!!!!!!!!1 ahhhhhhh embarrased ere

n ***** i kno u get them but wot was i ment to put
*criMy personal translator is sick today, can someone translate this to standard English for a +rep?

JammieDodgerz
23-11-2007, 04:44 PM
yeah sure jordy it says

OH WHAT DID THEY ONLY GET ONE ENTRY BECAUSE MINE WAS UTTER CRAP! EMBARRASED EHRE
AND YES I KNOW YOU GET THEM IN RETRO'S BUT WHAT ELSE AM I SUPPOSE TO PUT

Elliott$
23-11-2007, 04:46 PM
My personal translator is sick today, can someone translate this to standard English for a +rep?
im a loser

JammieDodgerz
23-11-2007, 05:13 PM
your funy

Coldplay
23-11-2007, 05:26 PM
Your not.. Nice FF.. Stupid Pathetic Character.. PM for my reasons :) I'll get infracted if I say here.

Blissa
24-11-2007, 10:18 PM
woot well done jammie!

Jinc
24-11-2007, 10:46 PM
I've never done Funky Friday.. could someone explain how it works?
Is it just some 'name in the hat' competition, so the more times you call they more chances you have of winning?

le harry
25-11-2007, 04:55 AM
omg blissas clone

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!