PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Babies

Dust-Ball.
29-05-2005, 06:18 AM
Should we ban anyone who is a habbo babby? They are really anoying with there words "Ewo" and "Fwaty" all they do is put W in there words above is my poll vote yes no or don't no. So i know how much u hate um!!

:Stop: :Stop: :Stop: :Stop: :Stop: :Stop: :Stop: :Stop: :Stop: :Stop:

cocaine
29-05-2005, 08:42 AM
Should we ban anyone who is a habbo babby? They are really anoying with there words "Ewo" and "Fwaty" all they do is put W in there words above is my poll vote yes no or don't no. So i know how much u hate um!!

:Stop: :Stop: :Stop: :Stop: :Stop: :Stop: :Stop: :Stop: :Stop: :Stop:

You copied my thread and just stuck a poll on it.

Jinxxed
29-05-2005, 08:43 AM
I think Habbo Babies are annoying - in real life they are aged 12+, or are they ?

Roboevil
29-05-2005, 10:28 AM
Omg! Don't get me started on babies, they are the most demeening thing in the Hotel, I can't see how people up to ages 14 can actually dress up in pastel colour's, put their hair in plat's and walk around going 'Hewwo,' 'Be my mwummy,' or 'Give me fwurni.' But what's even worse is how people accept them and be their 'parent's' It's disgusting. If I were a Hobba I would ban every babie I see for 'Invoking and increasing the chance of online perversion!' Whoever started this craze of acting like a baby, I would personally walk to their house with a machette in my hand and use it! All babie's want are your furni, I actually witnessed some babie saying to her mother, 'Can you lend me that tubmaster,' 'I want to make a cool room,' If any of you dress up as babies or 'adopt' them so help me God.

cocaine
29-05-2005, 10:58 AM
Omg! Don't get me started on babies, they are the most demeening thing in the Hotel, I can't see how people up to ages 14 can actually dress up in pastel colour's, put their hair in plat's and walk around going 'Hewwo,' 'Be my mwummy,' or 'Give me fwurni.' But what's even worse is how people accept them and be their 'parent's' It's disgusting. If I were a Hobba I would ban every babie I see for 'Invoking and increasing the chance of online perversion!' Whoever started this craze of acting like a baby, I would personally walk to their house with a machette in my hand and use it! All babie's want are your furni, I actually witnessed some babie saying to her mother, 'Can you lend me that tubmaster,' 'I want to make a cool room,' If any of you dress up as babies or 'adopt' them so help me God.

I very technically agree with you on that, they are basically scamming you out of your furni, and it suprises me how a "BwAbWy AnD mWuMmY CwAn bWe BwEsT fWeInDs AtTy OnE pWoInT" then about two hours later the Habbo babie's Mission is: "GwOtTy ScWaMmEd BwY mWuMmY" they really need a life, these people.

They are 11+ For crying out loud!

Heart Break Kid
29-05-2005, 11:07 AM
lmao its 100 % yes ban em now thats funny

cocaine
29-05-2005, 11:11 AM
lmao its 100 % yes ban em now thats funny

1) How's it funny.
2) Are you a clone of BloodKaneKiller? I bet you are :eusa_snoo

Dust-Ball.
02-06-2005, 03:28 PM
1) How's it funny.
2) Are you a clone of BloodKaneKiller? I bet you are :eusa_snoo

We are talkin about habbo babies !! :eusa_sile :eusa_sile :eusa_sile :eusa_sile :eusa_sile

cocaine
03-06-2005, 11:11 AM
Ah, but I believe you copied my thread and then put a poll on it.
*Back On Topic Now*
Ok, Yes they are annoying

Adam$
04-06-2005, 10:45 PM
We are talkin about habbo babies !! :eusa_sile :eusa_sile :eusa_sile :eusa_sile :eusa_sile

..and the crazy frog has WHAT to do with it?

also, yes. babies are a stupid idea.

Digital
04-06-2005, 10:54 PM
if i was a hobba i would give them a perm ban :D

Dust-Ball.
07-06-2005, 03:17 PM
I agree !! they should be banned they are SCAMMING U FOR GOOD SAKE KILL THEM NOW

Pulchritudinous
07-06-2005, 03:24 PM
Not all babies are out to scam you of furni, I think the majority of them are young, so what let them be childish, I was childish at that age, leave 'em be I'd say.

BlueTails
07-06-2005, 03:30 PM
YES,Those Annoying Brats

Revenge
07-06-2005, 08:14 PM
Not all babies are out to scam you of furni, I think the majority of them are young, so what let them be childish, I was childish at that age, leave 'em be I'd say.

Ill leave THEM be when they leave ME be. "will woo bwe mwy mummy?"

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE !

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!