PDA

View Full Version : Jack And The Beanstalk...

MattyBoy
23-11-2007, 09:01 PM
I auditioned for Jack, they said i did well so i got the callback. Been waiting days, first call back was there but they called it off, second one there but they called off, 3rd one i was there but they called it off AGAIN. Then today they did it but i at to go, came back about 1 hour after, they still in here and Itweedz said 'Soz, we already got the parts of the play to some other ***** (not all of them *****, most of them are besept .Matt..chenery. and BlueTango)

Unfair indeed, i been waiting for yonks.

When i got there i said what i said about i been waiting for days, he goes 'Thats life' and he kicks me, and removed teleporter

iTweedz
24-11-2007, 09:36 AM
Ok.

First off i said this week i couldnt do the callbacks due to Exams. Now i know loads of people have exams so i thought this would be good for everyone. I then placed it on friday as nearly everyone was available on fridays. And if you didnt swear at me in the room and storm off i was gonna offer you the back up part of Jack.

But you went storming off.

Thanks

whoooosh
24-11-2007, 09:52 AM
Aww unlucky mate

Smits
24-11-2007, 09:52 AM
Unlucky, better luck next time.

Antony
24-11-2007, 03:28 PM
I auditioned for Jack, they said i did well so i got the callback. Been waiting days, first call back was there but they called it off, second one there but they called off, 3rd one i was there but they called it off AGAIN. Then today they did it but i at to go, came back about 1 hour after, they still in here and Itweedz said 'Soz, we already got the parts of the play to some other ***** (not all of them *****, most of them are besept .Matt..chenery. and BlueTango)

Unfair indeed, i been waiting for yonks.

When i got there i said what i said about i been waiting for days, he goes 'Thats life' and he kicks me, and removed teleporter

dont be sad enought to wait for 'days' for a part in a virtual play then... :rolleyes:

brodeo
25-11-2007, 12:43 AM
Ok.

First off i said this week i couldnt do the callbacks due to Exams. Now i know loads of people have exams so i thought this would be good for everyone. I then placed it on friday as nearly everyone was available on fridays. And if you didnt swear at me in the room and storm off i was gonna offer you the back up part of Jack.

But you went storming off.

Thanks

Nothing to do with the thread but just personally made me laugh that all of these people involved 'had nothing to do on a friday. I believe you meant 'all could have done something on friday but chose to play habbo instead'.

25-11-2007, 02:13 AM
Dude, its a virual fake play.
Are you reall that upset

Calisse
25-11-2007, 02:18 AM
Chuckles, this whole thread just seems insane to me, I love it :]

At the end of the day, theatre, (in habbo or otherwise) is all about the team around you, your director, your cast, your crew... if your rude or "a diva" as its known in theatre, people cant trust you to deliver your part properly to make everyone else look good.

Why do you want this part? Acting, er.. no.. its in habbo.. The excellent and witty lines? ... possibly.. but the intellectuals on habbo are unlikely to make such a random post... so I guess that leaves... popularity? attention? or the least likely, credits...

If you want to do something, go do it! No ones stopping you doing it yourself :]

le harry
25-11-2007, 05:24 AM
im sure ur play with lost_witness will do fine dont worry!!!!!!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!