PDA

View Full Version : BulletFM.com - THE NEW SITE IS HERE.

=HeatWave=
24-11-2007, 12:45 PM
:) You told me 3 months ago to change the bulletfm.com layout from the crappy old coloured tables and dark graphics.

Sooo I have. I have worked for 12 weeks, every night on this amazing new site and I really do hope you like it.

Its bright, its full of features, flash content and PHP. Oh and theres a wopping amazing radio on there tooo.

Im talking about www.bulletfm.com (http://www.bulletfm.com) :P Great radio FOR teens made BY teens.

TUNE IN NOWWWW oh and let me know what you think

James
Ex HXL DJ.

Aflux
24-11-2007, 12:49 PM
Whoever said it was amazing, needs shooting.

Samishlol
24-11-2007, 12:51 PM
I agree with the post above i'm afriad.

iTechnical
24-11-2007, 01:01 PM
this crap is still going?

RICHe
24-11-2007, 05:20 PM
this site is an embarrassment to the internet.

DJCT08
25-11-2007, 02:48 AM
James, why not just close BFM down and join us at The Mix (http://www.totalmix.co.uk) lol :D

BulletFMSucks
25-11-2007, 12:33 PM
Whoever said it was amazing, needs shooting.

this crap is still going?

this site is an embarrassment to the internet.

Oh dear, doesnt look good. I mean content is really good and I salute you on that sir. But internet radio needs to be sleek, also your site lacks pictures that a relevant. If I was to create a teen radio I would have celeb stuff, tv stuff etc...

Lilian
25-11-2007, 12:59 PM
I agree with all comments made so far :) Its nasty and if you spent 12 weeks you waste your time.

Janet Snakehole
25-11-2007, 01:06 PM
Kinda harsh! :l
LOL.

=HeatWave=
25-11-2007, 01:11 PM
Pfft. Thanks for the useful compliments guys. Very helpfull.

Oh and whoever made BulletFMSucks, then get a life for gosh sakes thats just sad.

BulletFM will work and I will show you all wrong :)

Just wait and see...

BulletFMSucks
25-11-2007, 02:31 PM
Sure it will. Thats what you said the last 4 version. Rofl.

Pash!
25-11-2007, 02:41 PM
The buttons on the site are too big, the BulletFM logo is HUGE and also looking at your forums, they don't seem to have much interest and look really horrible too.

As someone else also said, the radio needs to be sleek & IMO, professional. Your radio lacks both of that. The radio stats on the site is off putting, with the songs constantly scrolling on the box.

Honestly, you should have spent more than 12 weeks on your site because it is poor. Looking through Habbox Forum this is about your 5th relaunch anyway, if I was you start again and get a new radio name.

Pash!

Jõnathan
25-11-2007, 02:41 PM
Sure it will. Thats what you said the last 4 version. Rofl.
Wait - why make an account slating a radio station? :S
And on-topic: WTH IS UP WITH THAT FONT FOR THE NAVIGATION? I'd change it immediately.

BulletFMSucks
25-11-2007, 04:03 PM
Wait - why make an account slating a radio station? :S

Yea, I know its sad. But I would rename is to something more appropriate - however I dont think its an option.

Anyway, dont take anything to heart - remember in the future Heat it will just make it better.

iTechnical
25-11-2007, 04:34 PM
Pfft. Thanks for the useful compliments guys. Very helpfull.

Oh and whoever made BulletFMSucks, then get a life for gosh sakes thats just sad.

BulletFM will work and I will show you all wrong :)

Just wait and see...

Sounds like in a film where the kid runs off screaming and shouting "ILL DO IT U W8 AND SEE!"

This site will fail..
fail so much that you will cry yourself to death over how much it failed.
It'll make Bill Gates have a heart attack. THATS HOW MUCH THIS WILL FAIL.

Just wait and see.....

Pash!
25-11-2007, 04:37 PM
Bullet FM is such a great site, that half of it's DJs don't talk!

Mars
Old and new music show Pure music with no talking. Any comments via the DJ Line please.

TheSTREAM!
Bringing you fab music with out all the talk in between. All afternoon !

I've had a listen to a few of other "Non Habbo" sites before I joined up..

Gas FM (http://%22http://www.gasfm.net)
Hitz Radio (http://%22http://www.hitzradio.com)
Total Mix (http://%22http://www.totalmix.co.uk)

..and their sites have been designed professionally, they're not OTT, their radio stations are good too.

Maybe the site designer of Bullet FM should take a look at them 3 sites and get an idea of what a good website should look like.

iTechnical
25-11-2007, 04:43 PM
Hi. =HeatWave= on Pash!
How are you doing?

Swearwolf
25-11-2007, 04:44 PM
it's not bad, not the best

iTechnical
25-11-2007, 04:45 PM
Pash! = Heatwave.

1. He said "we'll see"
So, Heatwave doesn't post again but a new registerred account with 1 post does.
Named Pash! does.

Obviously non-coincidental.

Heatwave is sad enough to clone an account and say his site rules.

NOOB

Pash!
25-11-2007, 04:48 PM
Urm, I think you'll find I'm not heatwave ...

BulletFMSucks
25-11-2007, 04:49 PM
Pash! = Heatwave.

1. He said "we'll see"
So, Heatwave doesn't post again but a new registerred account with 1 post does.
Named Pash! does.

Obviously non-coincidental.

Heatwave is sad enough to clone an account and say his site rules.

I think you may of mis-interpreted him! He actually was speaking sarcastically! Read it all fully next time!

Pash!
25-11-2007, 05:10 PM
Just to clarify, I'm not the owner of BFM at all. If I was, why would I promote 3 other websites?

RICHe
25-11-2007, 05:28 PM
Just to clarify, I'm not the owner of BFM at all. If I was, why would I promote 3 other websites?

mmm *investigates*

anyway.

Please change the site :[!

Pash!
25-11-2007, 05:47 PM
Please change the site :[!
I second that!

=HeatWave=
26-11-2007, 08:17 PM
The above account is not me. The only reason I dont post is because I dont do habbo related forums any more.

Also please dont make this a personal vendetta against me, do not insult me because of your thoughts on what I have made.

I know the owners of GasFM and TotalMix and yes there sites are good .. but fgs.. they are BORING. The only thing they have got going for them IS there radio. We offer lots of content and features, more than just a radio and a few related pages. I hate to betch but half the content on both those sites isnt complete and the pages havent been updated in weeks. At least I finish what I start.

I dont want this to be an argument. I quite simply dont care what you lot think any more..

zeJosh
26-11-2007, 08:25 PM
Sorry the layout literally looks like it's been shot over 100 times.

BulletFMSucks
26-11-2007, 09:29 PM
In reply to what you said Heatwave

I think thats a bit, well gay for you to say.

Considering there radio's actually are always online (at the times they say they are). I mean I just popped over now its 21:28, peak time and its offline! At least if your gonna have a radio site, have the radio working.

Secondly, most people dont goto a Radio site to read content, they go to hear it. Ive listened to both GasFM and Totalmix and they have alot of content in there shows. And yours are just music and DJ's without good mic's.

Just dont be hippocritcal, thats all man!

Chris2008
26-11-2007, 10:46 PM
Secondly, most people dont goto a Radio site to read content, they go to hear it. Ive listened to both GasFM and Totalmix and they have alot of content in there shows.

Thanks for the feedback :)

I know the owners of GasFM and TotalMix and yes there sites are good .. but fgs.. they are BORING.

I know the owner(s) of BulletFM too, one of them happens to be ******** down my site and another site in which he asked to be a DJ on. Our sites are boring eh, and yours isn't?

The only thing they have got going for them IS there radio. We offer lots of content and features, more than just a radio and a few related pages. I hate to betch but half the content on both those sites isnt complete and the pages havent been updated in weeks.

Of course the only thing we've got going is a radio, that's because we are internet radio sites aimed at teens NOT a radio site aimed at teens and the younger generation.

Seriously, The Mix gets updated weekly and a new site is on the horizon so when it's finished new content will be added. However James, if you want to continue to **** off 2 other stations of which have actually helped you a wee bit with Bullet FM then go for it but just don't ever ask for any help again.

Awfy
27-11-2007, 02:51 PM
One word, well 2 now, well 5 now, urgh you get the point!

Crap.

GoldenMerc
27-11-2007, 03:57 PM
Its not as bad as you lot are actually saying tbh,
It does need a revamp.

=HeatWave=
27-11-2007, 04:59 PM
In reply to what you said Heatwave

I think thats a bit, well gay for you to say.

Considering there radio's actually are always online (at the times they say they are). I mean I just popped over now its 21:28, peak time and its offline! At least if your gonna have a radio site, have the radio working.

Secondly, most people dont goto a Radio site to read content, they go to hear it. Ive listened to both GasFM and Totalmix and they have alot of content in there shows. And yours are just music and DJ's without good mic's.

Just dont be hippocritcal, thats all man!

:) I do actually think you have just said something I agree with there. I am trying to get a regular bunch of shows going, but the standard of my djs at the moment isnt really that amazing. I know that I should have the radio active peak times during the night and weekends, but at the moment staff arent pulling there weight. I have sent out an email Crackdown about this outlining my thoughts at the minute and plans if this standard continues, to all BulletFM Djs in the hope they will get off there bums and start working.

I thought you might sympathise though, with the fact that all new sites are hard to get running and established, so I aint gonna be amazing right from Day 1.

Also Chris, I meant boring in the context of content wise. I didnt mean boring full stop. The graphics and layout is awesome, but for me I think there isn't much there for me to read or do whilst tuned in. Thats only my personal opinion. Top marks for what you have done with TotalMix so far and also to Matt for what he has done with GasFM so far.

Jõnathan
27-11-2007, 05:12 PM
Also Chris, I meant boring in the context of content wise. I didnt mean boring full stop. The graphics and layout is awesome, but for me I think there isn't much there for me to read or do whilst tuned in.
I do think that TotalMix is also a little biased towards dance music...
EDIT: Look at GasFM and TotalMix's layouts, especially the naviagtion bars: http://www.gasfm.net/ and http://www.totalmix.co.uk/

BulletFMSucks
27-11-2007, 05:19 PM
Yea TotalMix does seem todo Dance than variety. But I dare say that will change after time. GasFM though, since it was mentioned in this thread I have been listening everynight (or try to) and there content, music and DJ's are really really good. The DJ's on totalmix are also really good, but there site is down at the moment according the their forums because of shoutcast server issues. Although 'GFM | Matt' apparently is setting up a new business for selling A class servers and he is getting TotalMix one within the next few days!

Awfy
27-11-2007, 05:54 PM
Also, if I was making a FM site I'd buy a .fm domain.

BulletFMSucks
27-11-2007, 08:13 PM
would you really at £70 a year?

=HeatWave=
27-11-2007, 08:24 PM

Really :o That is expensive.

By the way, Matt from Gas did TotalMix's layout free for Chris as a bit of help :) Thats why they look similar, Chris is sorting out a nice new proper site soon though.

Awfy
27-11-2007, 08:27 PM
Yes, I hate domains like www.radiofm.com looks stupid to me.

Source
27-11-2007, 08:38 PM
thats fair enough. Well yea im from one of the sites. Anyway I thought I'd pop in to see whats happening. About TotalMix, I am the designer for the new one aswel and I am hoping its going to be good. Me and Chris are actually working hard together on the site, I've been busy programming some Ajax on some things (if that gives you an idea of the new site)

And as for GasFM, Check it out on 1st december. It will be magic (thats what they say about the christmas season right?). Owel erm BulletFM, new site lacks.... sleekness. I think you use too many bland colours (they are vigrant though). If i was to suggest something, I would get adam to make it more Web 2.0 ish.

Affreux
24-02-2008, 07:36 PM
It's not the best nor the worst i have seen ;)
Goodluck with it,
i may be making one similar soon

Farm
24-02-2008, 08:45 PM
Why bump a thread that likes 3 months old?

;S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!