PDA

View Full Version : ugh namecheap

reindeer.
24-11-2007, 09:23 PM
tryin to buy a domain keep getting this error

Checkout Unsuccessful!
Due to some issues, the checkout was not successful. The domains/ products were not purchased/ renewed. If you are registering a domain, and if you see this message, it may be because the domain name is no longer available. If you paid using the funds in your account, it has been refunded back. If you used your credit card to purchase, a notification will be sent to the billing department for refunding the amount either to your user account or back to the credit card according to your preference. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.

:(

Beau
24-11-2007, 09:46 PM
Might just be a problem with their backend? Wait awhile, and try again.

Flashbox
24-11-2007, 10:48 PM
Buy it from somewhere else :)

Lilian
24-11-2007, 10:58 PM
Namecheap support sucks. Wouldn't try using it to get problem fixed. By from somewere else!

QuickScriptz
24-11-2007, 11:02 PM
Namecheap support sucks.

Actually.... I found the exact opposite. Sometimes it takes about a day to get a response but they're always very helpful.

I know I had some trouble purchasing my .ca domain due to the fact that I put in a company name instead of my name in the registrar section. Just make sure you have the right info in the right place - if all is good then contact them.

Lilian
24-11-2007, 11:03 PM
Contacting them wont make a difference. I'm still waiting for a reply since January.

reindeer.
24-11-2007, 11:29 PM
i have some funds which i transferred to my account now i cant transfer to paypal any more.

rh4u
24-11-2007, 11:52 PM
Contacting them wont make a difference. I'm still waiting for a reply since January.

uh err...

Jinxey
25-11-2007, 08:32 AM
Actually.... I found the exact opposite. Sometimes it takes about a day to get a response but they're always very helpful.

I know I had some trouble purchasing my .ca domain due to the fact that I put in a company name instead of my name in the registrar section. Just make sure you have the right info in the right place - if all is good then contact them.

I agree, any problems I have had they have always fixed within a few hours to a day

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!