PDA

View Full Version : HabbishFM Returning Soon..

Samishlol
26-11-2007, 05:45 AM
Hi there all,

As you may know HabbishFM was orginally owned by Bexy and Steve well, this time Me and Jack peopled it so and then joined us. Steve will be working with Jordan on the site while me and Bexy are doing the forum with some help from our excellent forum manager Matthew.

The new url will be www.habbishfm.com if you click that there is also a lin k to the forum which you can join up and you will get a FREE badge.

HabbishFM already has it's radio managers and they are Harry (Hazstar), Rebecca (.x.babiicakez.x.) and Brandon who used to be moderator on
here.

The jobs that will be open when the site is up will be...

Radio DJ
Events Staff
Pixel Artists
News Reporters
Forum Moderators

Notice: DJs can use the forum to practise there DJing or they can actually DJ now.

Aflux
26-11-2007, 06:57 AM
No I didn't know, nor did I want to.

That's one hell of a maintenance page you got there - I'm going to vote it official right away!

Samishlol
26-11-2007, 06:59 AM
Was that sarcasim by any chance? The maintenance page is boring that why at the moment we are based around the forum at the moment.

L!nK.
26-11-2007, 07:00 AM
Was that sarcasim by any chance? The maintenance page is boring that why at the moment we are based around the forum at the moment.

yeah.....

Samishlol
26-11-2007, 07:03 AM
I have got 2 International DJs already so if you want to be one then PM me or something. That applies for UK DJs.

L!nK.
26-11-2007, 07:05 AM
http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=700

Samishlol
26-11-2007, 07:06 AM
I can't be bothered to post another thread about HabbishFM as i will get moaned at but thank you.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!