PDA

View Full Version : Were can I download a good Djpanel

Jamieb
26-11-2007, 09:40 AM
Well name says ot.. Habboring is down..

hybride
26-11-2007, 09:38 PM
www.habboring.com
Back up and ready to go, if you can find any other free DJ Panels on the web, then tell me please.

Jamieb
26-11-2007, 09:51 PM
Yh i looked and theres only 1 djpanel with a alert feture to whole site LOL! powerpanel and that dont remove requests lol..

Zaub
26-11-2007, 10:05 PM
Yh i looked and theres only 1 djpanel with a alert feture to whole site LOL! powerpanel and that dont remove requests lol..

Easily fixed.

Just change delreq.php from

<?php
session_start();
include("includes/config.php");

if(isset($_SESSION['username']) && isset($_SESSION['password']) && $_SESSION['level']) {

checkaccount($_SESSION['username']);

$id = $_GET['id'];

$query = mysql_query("DELETE FROM requests WHERE id = '$id'") or die('Could not delete request: '.mysql_error());

echo("<br /><center><strong>Request deleted!</strong> Please reload this page</center>");

die();
}
?>

to:

<?php
session_start();
include("includes/functions.php");

if(isset($_SESSION['username']) && isset($_SESSION['password']) && $_SESSION['level']) {

$id = $_GET['id'];

$query = mysql_query("DELETE FROM requests WHERE id = '$id'") or die('Could not delete request: '.mysql_error());

echo("<br /><center><strong>Request deleted!</strong> Please reload this page</center>");

die();
}
?>

The creator forgot to include functions.php in delreq.php

Hope that helps :)

chrisgocrazyH
26-11-2007, 10:18 PM
Easily fixed.

<?php
session_start();

$id = $_GET['id'];

die();
}
?>

to:

<?php
session_start();

$id = $_GET['id'];

die();
}
?>

The creator forgot to include functions.php in delreq.php

I can eisley edit JOBBA TOWN PANEL - so when u send a request it will stop after they refresh that is a bug in it lol

-EDIT also a very nice skin

Snex
26-11-2007, 10:44 PM
I can eisley edit JOBBA TOWN PANEL - so when u send a request it will stop after they refresh that is a bug in it lol

It's Jabbatown.

ScottDiamond.
26-11-2007, 10:44 PM

What the hell did you just say?

chrisgocrazyH
26-11-2007, 10:52 PM
- EDIT sorry wehn u send an alert to an ip it stays there forever untill u geta new IP and i fixed that its easy :D

Beau
27-11-2007, 05:01 AM
Easily fixed.

<?php
session_start();

$id = $_GET['id'];

die();
}
?>to:

<?php
session_start();

$id = $_GET['id'];

die();
}
?>The creator forgot to include functions.php in delreq.php

I so told you how to do that :P

Download PowerPanel or Kristal-Panel, they are my two picks.

hybride
27-11-2007, 03:56 PM
They're the only panels on the maret, so learn how to add the alert function yourself, it isn't the hardest thing in the world ¬_¬

Joe!
27-11-2007, 04:09 PM
Sorry to steal your thread, it may come to help i dont know. But on kristall panel rc2, how do i display the djsays on the site? there isnt a file in the frontend to do soo?

QuickScriptz
27-11-2007, 11:03 PM
The Radio DJ Panel does the alert to all site visitors and even deletes requests when you hit the button :o

Download it from habboring.com (http://habboring.com) or quickscriptz.ca (http://quickscriptz.ca) (my site - the creator).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!