PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Bobba - First Three Rounds

Slowpoke
26-11-2007, 03:02 PM
Now taking place in Lost_witness' room.

Closed by ,Jess, (Forum Moderator): Thread was bumped.

Blissa
26-11-2007, 03:03 PM
Good luck to everyone who enters. lol :P

Slowpoke
26-11-2007, 03:05 PM
Screenie:

http://i17.tinypic.com/739wu4h.jpg

Soka
26-11-2007, 03:06 PM
when i went through teleporter
i was on hotel view b4 my room had even loaded
darn my slow pc!

CHA!NGANG
26-11-2007, 03:08 PM
That is impossible! Soo hard! No winner in the first round. Both kicked each other lmao!

Soka
26-11-2007, 03:08 PM
That is impossible! Soo hard! No winner in the first round. Both kicked each other lmao!

my window froze when everyone went through tele at once, like impossible lol

jesus
26-11-2007, 03:09 PM
lol@this

i dont even get the rules rly

Soka
26-11-2007, 03:11 PM
first time i taken part in habbo event, and last. :)
too much lag for my pc

Slowpoke
26-11-2007, 03:11 PM
I have a very fast internet and I was kicked before I even saw anyone.

CHA!NGANG
26-11-2007, 03:12 PM
No winner in the second game as well!

This is a joke lol

Soka
26-11-2007, 03:14 PM
I have a very fast internet and I was kicked before I even saw anyone.

well imagine mine then :D
its because of 35 people all going in a teleporter simultaneously

Slowpoke
26-11-2007, 03:16 PM
omg - same again, didn't even load and I was kicked.

Orangeesh
26-11-2007, 03:17 PM
lol@dat

CHA!NGANG
26-11-2007, 03:18 PM
I didnt even see anything, Just bang. Kicked! I think there was a winner this time though.

Minstrels
26-11-2007, 03:22 PM
Habbo really haven't thought this even through me thinks... They should have done it before the update where you get kicked you walk to the door because the person could kick the other person like in the first three games! :P

jesus
what a stupid competition

Southe,
Lasted well on the 3rd game ^-^ 1st 2 got kicked after 10 seconds.

Elliott$
26-11-2007, 04:12 PM
lol like only ppl who skived school got to play, well unfair um. i h8 kick wars.

CHA!NGANG
26-11-2007, 04:17 PM
I didn't scive lol. I went home at 2.

Also there is another one at like 4:30 or something like that.

Elliott$
26-11-2007, 04:23 PM
So what happens now loads of peeps missed round 1, 2 n 3

Kardan
26-11-2007, 04:24 PM
So what happens now loads of peeps missed round 1, 2 n 3

They'll be rounds 4, 5, 6,7, 8, 9 and 10 later on today. :rolleyes:

Elliott$
26-11-2007, 04:26 PM
that wasn't the question ******* ***

Black_Apalachi
26-11-2007, 04:29 PM
Habbo really haven't thought this even through me thinks... They should have done it before the update where you get kicked you walk to the door because the person could kick the other person like in the first three games! :P

Too right. It's not gonna work because you can still do whatever while you are moving to the door after a kick.

lol like only ppl who skived school got to play, well unfair um. i h8 kick wars.

They release the bloody Gold Amber once EVERYBODY is back from school but they can't do so with a non-profit making event (directly anyway) :rolleyes:.

Are all rounds today? It would be nicer to have a round each day/week instead of getting "the biggest Habbo event ever" over and done with in a few days :rolleyes:.

Bibliophobia
26-11-2007, 04:29 PM
why 3 rounds in a day?

Kardan
26-11-2007, 04:30 PM
that wasn't the question ******* ***

Ok, I'll answer it :)

The people that missed rounds 1 - 3 take part it rounds 4 - 10 :)

And it isn't 3 rounds per day, it's at least 10 :)

Pyroka
26-11-2007, 04:36 PM
e5, stop trying to be a eRebel, it's really pathetic. There's no need to swear at Kardan like that really, is there? I'm sure you wouldn't swear at the teddy bears in your house which you have tea parties with. :) Anyway, it seems to be another Sulake competition gone wrong, will they ever get anything right?

Answer: No.

I bet they didnt even test this event, and they may just let today 'fly' as a test trial for the whole event... In traditional Sulake nature, of course. Kick wars is something of a "click for high hell" game, with no skill whatsoever in it, making it the most unpredictable, unskillful and unamusing (hope they're words) competition they've done yet. Why didn't they do something with a little more structure, not many people even know the rules! :rolleyes:

26-11-2007, 04:39 PM
I thought the rules of kickwars were simple... kick and run o.o

Anyway, sucks that they did the first 3 rounds so early, sounds like a failure too :P

Does anybody know who won? (if any)

Blissa
26-11-2007, 04:41 PM
Well to be honest Pyroka the rules were set out in black and white on the Homepage. Kick or be kicked, I also think it's a pretty unfair comment that Sulake don't ever get anything right because they have, otherwise you would be saying that the Habbowood competition went wrong for the third consecutive year - And I doubt they would have brought it back if it wasn't successful the first two times around. But you are entitled to your own opinion ;).

I agree with you that there's no skill involved in it but some people would like to enjoy it because some people see it as fun. I don't see any other way they could make a game of wrestling other than with the Kick Button, if they did it would probably be a lot more confusing and there would be hundreds of Habbos going "What do I do?!" after the rules have been explained several times... Which would become tiring after a while. Personally I don't think the Perm Ban ballot is fair, because Habbos that other Habbos dislike or have had feuds with will get the opportunity to "Ban their enemies", which is just asking for trouble really isn't it.

Pyroka
26-11-2007, 04:47 PM
Well to be honest Pyroka the rules were set out in black and white on the Homepage. Kick or be kicked, I also think it's a pretty unfair comment that Sulake don't ever get anything right because they have, otherwise you would be saying that the Habbowood competition went wrong for the third consecutive year - And I doubt they would have brought it back if it wasn't successful the first two times around. But you are entitled to your own opinion ;).

I agree with you that there's no skill involved in it but some people would like to enjoy it because some people see it as fun. I don't see any other way they could make a game of wrestling other than with the Kick Button, if they did it would probably be a lot more confusing and there would be hundreds of Habbos going "What do I do?!" after the rules have been explained several times... Which would become tiring after a while. Personally I don't think the Perm Ban ballot is fair, because Habbos that other Habbos dislike or have had feuds with will get the opportunity to "Ban their enemies", which is just asking for trouble really isn't it.

Perm ban idea = bad

They didnt need to do much to make a wrestling game, it could be like the games you see in guest rooms where you have to try and hit people off their mats, fall to the floor and they lose. :rolleyes: But no-one thinks about that really, there's always a harder way.

Right now, I'm quite anti-Sulake so dont expect me to hold back on what I think and what I dont think.

Kardan
26-11-2007, 04:47 PM

I think the perm bans are fair, basically you have to risk it all to get something, just like in real life. If you don't want to get banned, don't enter the competition. Simple.

Blissa
26-11-2007, 04:48 PM
Hmm... That's a good point lol. And I didn't think about that you're right. I don't expect you to hold back on anything, you're more than entitled to your opinion just like everyone else. ;)

Pyroka
26-11-2007, 04:50 PM
Hmm... That's a good point lol. And I didn't think about that you're right. I don't expect you to hold back on anything, you're more than entitled to your opinion just like everyone else. ;)

Indeed I am, Indeed I am...

Black_Apalachi
26-11-2007, 04:57 PM
Perm ban idea = bad

They didnt need to do much to make a wrestling game, it could be like the games you see in guest rooms where you have to try and hit people off their mats, fall to the floor and they lose. :rolleyes: But no-one thinks about that really, there's always a harder way.

Right now, I'm quite anti-Sulake so dont expect me to hold back on what I think and what I dont think.

You mean the game where there is a square of mats up high with another square inside and the only way between the two is on moving mats? That would make so much more sense in terms of wrestling. I suppose as Blissa says, rules explantaions would get frustrating, not that many people could be involved at a time (compared to this event) and you wouldn't really be able to prevent cheating (ie: camping etc).

I think the perm bans are fair, basically you have to risk it all to get something, just like in real life. If you don't want to get banned, don't enter the competition. Simple.

Tbh, I kind of like it oo because quite frankly, if that risk wasn't there, this would be such a boring event. Even for those not involved (as I'm not yet), I'm sure it's interesting them too.

Without the risk, as it is simply a game of luck at the end of the day, everyone would just get involved with nothing to lose.

Urqa
26-11-2007, 05:15 PM
Wouldnt this have been much better & more organised if they had done say erm. a zombie run type of idea? Then there would be more chance of people surviving a second due to unfair advantages like slow internet? They could have mods in each room to prevent camping and zombies abusing rites Habbo X's could be the zombies (Sumos) to make sure no-one who wanted to enter got dragged in to be a sumo.

Yux
26-11-2007, 05:16 PM
I bet mods are kicking everyone out from room view (so can't be seen) and everyone who attempted it gets something

Urqa
26-11-2007, 05:21 PM
I bet mods are kicking everyone out from room view (so can't be seen) and everyone who attempted it gets something

Would mods really do this?
Or do u mean like if they have favourites?

Yux
26-11-2007, 05:23 PM
Would mods really do this?
Or do u mean like if they have favourites?

I mean like Lost_Witness has requested nobody wins, my reason for thinking that because a lot of Habbos are risking their accounts for this, which is quite something; also a lot of people are saying they've been kicked when they were definate nobody was about

Krusty
26-11-2007, 05:30 PM
i dont get this
whats happening

Urqa
26-11-2007, 05:50 PM
I mean like Lost_Witness has requested nobody wins, my reason for thinking that because a lot of Habbos are risking their accounts for this, which is quite something; also a lot of people are saying they've been kicked when they were definate nobody was about

They should have like Lost_Witness and Helkat in rooms to make sure no-one is getting randomly kicked but i suppose they couldnt be in more than 1 place at a time.

i dont get this
whats happening

This is some silly idea of a game that people are risking there accounts for :)

Elliott$
26-11-2007, 05:58 PM
It's not even fun or morish, zombie run or sumt is so much more fun & morish. Kick wars has to be THE worst game in the history of Habbo.

Qamp
26-11-2007, 06:12 PM
To those that are complaining of being kicked quickly im doing the kicking i won round 3 on my clone who funnily enough begins with Z and is hc. Use names that begin with Z.

JackBuddy
26-11-2007, 06:32 PM
I dunno why you lot are moaning about there being no winners in these rounds... There's only gonna be 1 winner anyway.

Slowpoke
26-11-2007, 06:38 PM
Perm ban is so extreme.

Kyle
26-11-2007, 07:30 PM
There's never going to be a winner, unless the second person to lose is very kind or lags, because as they're walking out from being kicked, they kick the remainder... they must have realised by now this isn't going to work out and they will need to change the aim of the game or the rules of the game.

Flumples
26-11-2007, 09:17 PM
They're taking the seriousness out of getting a perm ban. They usually un-perm you after a while if you explain what you've learnt and why you should be allowed to come back, check 0rca's homepage (http://www.habbo.co.uk/home/0rca). What are they gonna do if someone emails saying "Please un-perm me because I lost a competition".

26-11-2007, 09:19 PM
Damn, I couldnt enter, damn time difference.

Alan_Carr
26-11-2007, 09:23 PM
Pointless entering, the chances of winning are crazily not in your favour.

26-11-2007, 09:27 PM
someones got to win.

It's like the lottery, odds aren't with you, but there's someone who wins, that someone could be you

:Act
27-11-2007, 02:04 AM
btw , for all the ppl hu are saying "Use habbo's beginning with Z"...
if someone with chooser makes the box bigger [by dragging on the bottom right corner], and then moving it above the infomatic, technically, the easiest to kick then will be Z's
so perhaps its better to have names in the middle.. say .. M-Q?

le harry
27-11-2007, 06:21 AM
if someone with chooser makes the box bigger [by dragging on the bottom right corner], and then moving it above the infomatic, technically, the easiest to kick then will be Z's

I always make my chooser box bigger :]

Orangeesh
27-11-2007, 03:36 PM

tbh i would prefer a magic name that didnt appear on chooser

na i reckon an M name is best

Sarah
27-11-2007, 04:15 PM
Is there anymore rounds this week/today?

Lerf
27-11-2007, 04:20 PM
Is there anymore rounds this week/today?There's one on right now!

GoldenMerc
27-11-2007, 04:22 PM
Has no one lost then?

Tristan
27-11-2007, 04:28 PM
I won just now. :D

Details about Thursday's final are out in the next Weekly Habbo tomorrow.
Hope I don't lose though. :cry:

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/6720/ultimatebobbagh3.png

Lerf
27-11-2007, 04:30 PM
LOL well done Sam you big cheater
I was surprised that time. I got into about the last 10 people. I'm only playing for fun anyway. If I got through to the final, I wouldn't play.

Good luck in the final Sam if you choose to play. Even though you won by cheating - your name wasn't on the chooser list when I was in there. I remember because I specifically looked for you.

Black_Apalachi
27-11-2007, 04:33 PM
Lol I just had a go and it's a joke. I got into the first room (is that the only room?) and I kciked one person and I was kicked before I even knew where I was.

For things like this, they should be able to disable :chooser

I'd love to know what happens if you go in before he says... probably just hunt you down :P.

Tristan
27-11-2007, 04:34 PM
How very dare you! :O :P
I thought there'd be a lot more rooms but there's only the Entrance and the big one. :O :P

Soka
27-11-2007, 04:34 PM
LOL well done Sam you big cheater
I was surprised that time. I got into about the last 10 people. I'm only playing for fun anyway. If I got through to the final, I wouldn't play.

Good luck in the final Sam if you choose to play. Even though you won by cheating - your name wasn't on the chooser list when I was in there. I remember because I specifically looked for you.

how do you get your name not to be on chooser list lol :O

Lerf
27-11-2007, 04:38 PM
I'd love to know what happens if you go in before he says... probably just hunt you down :P.He wouldn't do anything because people that have won have been cheating by coming back through to the main room during the start of the game even though he told them not to do that ;)
how do you get your name not to be on chooser list lol :Oerm you can't. you seem to have misunderstood. read what I said for the above quote :P

GoldenMerc
27-11-2007, 04:40 PM
Well done sam !

Elliott$
27-11-2007, 04:41 PM
LOL noone has trashed it yet :S and so you know.. they don't do weekly habbo anymore they just write articles.

Black_Apalachi
27-11-2007, 04:46 PM
Ok that go was even worse.

He wouldn't do anything because people that have won have been cheating by coming back through to the main room during the start of the game even though he told them not to do that ;)erm you can't. you seem to have misunderstood. read what I said for the above quote :P

Lol I'm gonna try that next :P.

LOL noone has trashed it yet :S and so you know.. they don't do weekly habbo anymore they just write articles.

Haha I never thought of that!!

Edit: going back doesn't work because the start room gets full to quick.

Lerf
27-11-2007, 04:58 PM
Ok that go was even worse.

Lol I'm gonna try that next :P.

Haha I never thought of that!!

Edit: going back doesn't work because the start room gets full to quick.It worked for Ymo

Mitch4?
27-11-2007, 05:02 PM
Three games
1 I blanked one
1 I got into about 5-6 left
1 just then i entered and moved a mat, then got kicked lawl.

Black_Apalachi
27-11-2007, 05:09 PM
This is kind of funny lol. EVERYONE must go back in because it's basically empty when I get in. Should make it easier if they all get autoed :D.

It worked for Ymo

Yer but he lets people in straight away now.

Robby
27-11-2007, 05:11 PM
my and this kid were left and we both kicked at same time rofl

Black_Apalachi
27-11-2007, 05:14 PM
my and this kid were left and we both kicked at same time rofl

aww that sucks :[

We need to get rid of the chooser noobs first. I look like HC but it's ran out so I don't hace chooser :P.

Mitch4?
27-11-2007, 05:22 PM
It was last round just then, i got blanked :>

Black_Apalachi
27-11-2007, 05:23 PM
It was last round just then, i got blanked :>

Oh. That would explain why the room just won't load at all lol.

dannyismazin
21-03-2008, 03:02 AM
that sucks really <.<

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Moderator): Please do not bump old threads.

Ardemax
21-03-2008, 09:00 AM
that sucks really <.<

Um, it does?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!