PDA

View Full Version : Rare might be out tonight

Phlyer
29-05-2005, 04:24 PM
Im starting to think the rare will come out tonight at about 8.

Because they have done this before said a rare is coming out on a certain day and release it the night before. Also its a bank holiday tomorrow and who would want to come on computer just to release a rare then go off.

Callie done the poll today and also is hanging around on habbo ( which you wouldnt do if ya was not planning or doing something )

HOWEVER THIS IS JUST MY WAY OF THINKING AND IS NOT 100% TRUE DONT BAD REP ME OR GOOD REP ME AS ITS JUST AN IDEA.

Matty
29-05-2005, 04:26 PM
I highly doubt that as they said monday...Callie always wonders off and sits on hotel view. lol

habbox-superstar
29-05-2005, 04:26 PM
I agree with you. xD it has to be today or tomorrow. There exciting us. The only thing is you can only sit on the cushions. If only you could cushion fight. Lol. The dream

Ranger
29-05-2005, 04:31 PM
They will come out tomorrow.

Y!
29-05-2005, 04:34 PM
I got told by FFprize - the account used for Funky Friday that one will be out tomorrow in the cat - It will be either; pink, blue or red.

Rarelime
29-05-2005, 04:47 PM
In this weeks newsie it says "The new rare will be added to the Catalogue on Monday and will stay there for two weeks!"

habbox-superstar
29-05-2005, 04:50 PM
The thing is the rares are in too long and then there not as popular and no one wants them. Ruins it for traders. And i am one./

bigbutsound
29-05-2005, 04:51 PM
I think it will be tomorow but you never know! :) Callie is always on so you cannot judge it over that.. :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!