PDA

View Full Version : MAN CITY FOR THE PREM!

Alan_Carr
26-11-2007, 08:21 PM
Seriously guys, Man City for the PREM!
Our start has been fantastic, and we dont look like slipping up.
Especially, as we have the one and only..
SUPER IRELAND! :D

Minstrels
26-11-2007, 08:23 PM
Oh we do now do we? I thought Arsenal would but mmmk if you say so...

JFolan
26-11-2007, 08:53 PM
No chance lol 6-0 chelsea isnt slipping up?
teams who are goni win the prem league dont lose 6-0 to someone no matter who they are playing its Man u v Arsenal this season for the title.

Smiddy
26-11-2007, 08:54 PM
I reckon Arsenal might get an unbeaten season again this year *Hopes that's an unlucky omen for them* :-)

JFolan
26-11-2007, 08:57 PM
Arsenals young team look very strong this year but if they leave it to the last minutes like they did against wigan there bound to slip up at one point am i not right?

Smits
26-11-2007, 08:58 PM
United, arsenal most likely, but i want united.

JFolan
26-11-2007, 09:00 PM
United, arsenal most likely, but i want united.Love you :D

Alan_Carr
26-11-2007, 09:15 PM
Nah mate, man city all the way LOL. Man city will get at least UEFA cup surely?

danny1541
26-11-2007, 09:41 PM
And then you woke up and realised the premiership is only between 4 teams

Manchester
Chelsea
Liverpool
Arsenal

And it shall be the same for a very long time i reckon.

Minstrels
26-11-2007, 09:45 PM
And then you woke up and realised the premiership is only between 4 teams

Manchester
Chelsea
Liverpool
Arsenal

And it shall be the same for a very long time i reckon.
Want a stupid, stupid, STUPID comment! How the hell is it only four teams? If Manchester City are still there at Christmas I will dig this thread up again and see if you still think it is. :rolleyes:

danny1541
26-11-2007, 09:56 PM
Want a stupid, stupid, STUPID comment! How the hell is it only four teams? If Manchester City are still there at Christmas I will dig this thread up again and see if you still think it is. :rolleyes:

So you are telling me manchester city actually have a chance of winning it?:D:D:D:D And it will be the same 4 as every year.. Everton had a good season a while back mind. The premier league is boring it used to be about every team competing for the title now a football team gets excited if they actually get in the uefa cup.

edible
26-11-2007, 10:14 PM
So you are telling me manchester city actually have a chance of winning it?:D:D:D:D And it will be the same 4 as every year.. Everton had a good season a while back mind. The premier league is boring it used to be about every team competing for the title now a football team gets excited if they actually get in the uefa cup.
I cant see Man City winning it either tbh. I can see the Big Four, remaining the same tbh - Just my opinion!

&Yeah, we did have a good season a few seasons back (: This seasons going good tbh.

Aflux
26-11-2007, 10:31 PM
Manchester City will end up 6th. Fact.

Slowpoke
26-11-2007, 10:34 PM
Manchester City will end up 6th. Fact.

No sorry, it's not a fact.

Geraint
26-11-2007, 11:00 PM
I reckon Arsenal might get an unbeaten season again this year *Hopes that's an unlucky omen for them* :-)
If that's an unlucky omen I will shoot you.

jordang16
26-11-2007, 11:20 PM
Lol cant believe u even made this thread city for the premiership thats like saying derby is gonna stay up u just dont have the qualityor the depth in ur squad to win the premier league by the way did i mention ur city

26-11-2007, 11:27 PM
wOOT GO mAN cITY!

danny1541
27-11-2007, 12:58 AM
wOOT GO mAN cITY!

Stupid Pointless post stop trying to get your post count up you moron.

And I think mancity will finish 8th. IMO

Edited by mat64 (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't be rude.

Minstrels
27-11-2007, 07:31 AM
Well all I'm saying is you never know, if were still third when it comes to the Christmas period then January comes knocking and we get our hands on some of the players were meant to be getting... you just never know in football however I think it will be 5th for us.

Edit;

Eriksson, who took over as City boss in the summer, brought in a number of new recruits in the close season and he has hinted that there will soon be more signings.

"I hope to have a bigger and better squad after January so I don't want to say what we can achieve until then," said Eriksson in the Daily Mail.

"I am not talking about winning the league. Certainly we are not favourites.

"But it is good that the fans have all that expectation. Why shouldn't they dream and be happy over what we are doing?"

We can dream you see ;)

Aflux
27-11-2007, 08:57 AM
No sorry, it's not a fact.
Manchester City will end up sixth. Fact.

bigdavecox90
27-11-2007, 09:14 AM
HAHA, I agree. City Till I Die!!! :D

Hoodstar
27-11-2007, 02:03 PM
Man City = UEFA Cup.

Prem or Champs League Qual' for Man City? Get real..

reindeer.
27-11-2007, 06:10 PM
derby r gonna win it.

sock
27-11-2007, 06:49 PM
I support Man city. I think they do have a serious chance for the champions league tbh. Man city always beat the teams below them practicly above teams maybe not all the time, but like all the time for below teams, some of the teams ike chelsea don't.

Browney
27-11-2007, 07:27 PM
I support Man city. I think they do have a serious chance for the champions league tbh. Man city always beat the teams below them practicly above teams maybe not all the time, but like all the time for below teams, some of the teams ike chelsea don't.

Thats because there isn't many teams above Chelsea. :P

English
27-11-2007, 07:36 PM
Christmas is 4 weeks away, so literally 4-5 games. Just because you're in the top 4 at Christmas doesn't mean you'll finish top 4. You'll get a top 10 finish and I am predicting 8th.

PaulMacC
27-11-2007, 07:43 PM
http://www.freewebs.com/fubbud/count.htm

27 days tbh!

Grainger@CUFC
27-11-2007, 07:44 PM
Man City have as much chance of winning the Premiership as I have becoming the next England manager :rolleyes:. They'll do well to finish fourth.

bigdavecox90
28-11-2007, 12:27 AM
Man City have as much chance of winning the Premiership as I have becoming the next England manager :rolleyes:. They'll do well to finish fourth.

Coming from a fan who's team just drew 2-2 at Brighton. LMAO :D

JFolan
28-11-2007, 12:59 AM
Coming from a fan who's team just drew 2-2 at Brighton. LMAO :Dhis team dont have millions of money to buy good players?

danny1541
29-11-2007, 11:54 PM

Stop trying to defend city they wont win it. And so what if they just drew they are doing well at the moment the team he supports and have a good chance realistically of winning the league. Unlike city.

Minstrels
30-11-2007, 08:44 AM
-hears phone ringing-
-answers-
-listens and talks-
-ends phone call-
That settles it, the FA want me as the big guy there as everyone else are useless and I'm making you the England manager, looks like we will win the premiership after all eh? ;)

JFolan
30-11-2007, 10:35 AM
man city aint gona win it lol an probs never will for a long time.

Grainger@CUFC
30-11-2007, 07:31 PM

As said, we don't have millions to spend on players. Why can't you face the facts that your team isn't big enough to win the premiership yet? Maybe next year :rolleyes:

-hears phone ringing-
-answers-
-listens and talks-
-ends phone call-
That settles it, the FA want me as the big guy there as everyone else are useless and I'm making you the England manager, looks like we will win the premiership after all eh? ;)

Thanks for the sarcasm. I'll do my best to qualify for South Africa.

Alan_Carr
30-11-2007, 08:20 PM
Idc, Man city are gna get UEFA cup place :)

ElCartney
04-12-2007, 01:07 PM
I'm alarmed at how well Man City are doing, (I'm a southampton supporter), and I would not mind them being in Europe, but I some how doubt it :eusa_clap

sock
04-12-2007, 06:43 PM
Man city are true fans. I laugh at all of those who never lived near Manchester or anything to do with Manchester united and support them. Glory hunters, I pity them.

Browney
04-12-2007, 07:42 PM
Man city are true fans. I laugh at all of those who never lived near Manchester or anything to do with Manchester united and support them. Glory hunters, I pity them.

This is very revelant to me because I'm what you might call a "glory supporter". I like in Yorkshire so really I should hate a Lancashire team but I don't. This is because when I was 8, one of my fondest memories was watching Manchester United with my older brother. That is the true reason why I'm a fan because I grew up surrounded by Manchester United. Are you gonna tell me I should abandon it all and support Bradford or Leeds?

Alan_Carr
04-12-2007, 09:01 PM
Nah, but theres too many glory boys around.
Like when City beat United this season, how many so called "true reds" supporters were still singing the songs etc?
City are a true team, and fans are loyal, they deserve to have the spotlight for a while, because they are OVER ACHIEVING, meanwhile UNITED are... UNDER?
Arsenal are superior atm.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!