PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Egg (Rumours & Advice)

Slowpoke
27-11-2007, 01:25 AM
So, I have noticed that there are a few rumours floating around that Habbo are about to release another super - The Dragon Egg (Dino). These rumours have supposidly come from a "reliable source" at Habbo but what does that actually mean? At present, there is no indication whatsoever that the Dragon Egg will be released. In recent times, Habbo have only released supers when they relate something going on in the hotel (Gold Amber) or they at least drop a few hints (DJ Deck). Believe what you want but like I said, there is no evidence of an upcoming release. It's just one of those silly rumours!

I can't force you to keep them but I strongly recommend that you think before you sell cheap and lose 20+ HCs!!

27-11-2007, 01:32 AM
I dont believe this rumours unless I hear it from a real reliable source. Or if I feel liketelling other popel to get them to sell all there **** xD

JoeyK.
27-11-2007, 04:15 AM
People have been saying this for years. Unless they come out and say they're going to release it, they probably won't. In my eyes, the dino is probably the only super rare they WOULDN'T release, it has too much of a history with Habbo UK. (Not counting the throne/holoboy/samo of course.)

Then again, I said they'd never release the Yellow Ambers, but that's gone now. We've only got a few of the 'classic' supers left, I sincerely hope they don't release many more of them. I'd die if the birdbaths came out </3

GhostFace-
27-11-2007, 04:18 AM
i remember wen i fist started habo i heard about that. cept id'nt'k wot a dino wos. and that rumer is still going around. :l if it will be released habbo would say.

Dj Decks = they said a musical rare will arrive or sommit like that
G Amber = Said it in catalauge while red and blue were in cat.
Blue laser = came out with a news acrticle and ppl only found out about it realy from consloe msgs

-:Undertaker:-
27-11-2007, 05:12 PM
You say don't sell now, but if there's a rumour it will keep dropping so yuo may aswell sell now then buy one for cheaper a few days later. Personally I think it's only a matter of time before we see either the Dino Egg or Throne released.

Hazza
27-11-2007, 05:15 PM
You say don't sell now, but if there's a rumour it will keep dropping so yuo may aswell sell now then buy one for cheaper a few days later. Personally I think it's only a matter of time before we see either the Dino Egg or Throne released.
agreed.

I couldn't care less about supers, I can't afford them, so yeah:8

<3
28-11-2007, 10:28 PM
The only "reliable" source would be somebody from Sulake HQ in Finland. Chris doesn't even decide what rares are released and in what order, he is told what will be released and when, and he has to plan events arround those rares (such as Mr. RAL). So don't believe rumours. If dino is released into catalogue any time soon it will be purely by chance.

Kardan
28-11-2007, 10:30 PM
Tbh, the blue laser being released was just rumours anyway because there was no indication whatsoever about it being released.

There's no signs of the Dino being released though.

@xP
29-11-2007, 07:52 AM
If the Throne gets released, Many Habbo's will leave.
They arn't stupid enough to get release the Throne, due to the fact that it's one of the most demanded rares.

MrGazet
29-11-2007, 03:42 PM
iv been hearing rumors bout dinos released since ages.i dun fink dey will be released.its a rumor we hear every year.

drama
29-11-2007, 03:46 PM
If this happens i'm going to buy thousands of Habbo Coins running up my phone bill and buy the pixels.

MrGazet
29-11-2007, 03:48 PM
If this happens i'm going to buy thousands of Habbo Coins running up my phone bill and buy the pixels.

rofl :P

dannyismazin
21-03-2008, 03:04 AM
dont believe it sorry :)

Edited by LucasAge (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not bump old threads.

Flamedragon3
21-03-2008, 08:55 PM
Noob On Habbo's Thought - Oh no its Easter, which means chocolate eggs, oh 'Dragon Egg' thats so close to a 'Easter Egg', oh it could be released because its like an Easter Egg!

Thats probably why there is a rumour about the Dragon Egg coming out? What a load of rubbish lol! The Dragon Egg release rumour will probably disapear next week because Easter is over then.

Slowpoke
21-03-2008, 08:56 PM
Noob On Habbo's Thought - Oh no its Easter, which means chocolate eggs, oh 'Dragon Egg' thats so close to a 'Easter Egg', oh it could be released because its like an Easter Egg!

Thats probably why there is a rumour about the Dragon Egg coming out? What a load of rubbish lol! The Dragon Egg release rumour will probably disapear next week because Easter is over then.

dude this is 3 months old, danny bumped it.

ill lock it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!