PDA

View Full Version : www.clubhabbo.net

Portish1
27-11-2007, 04:28 PM
I know that many people already know about ClubHabbo however, if you are one of those who don't know about ClubHabbo - check it out at www.clubhabbo.net (http://www.clubhabbo.net) !

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Thread closed to prevent further arguments/rule breaking.

GoldenMerc
27-11-2007, 04:32 PM
I think everyone knows about ClubHabbo, Its like the new ThinkHabbo now :(
I actually used to listen to it.

Decode
27-11-2007, 04:32 PM
I know that many people already know about ClubHabbo however, if you are one of those who don't know about ClubHabbo - check it out at www.clubhabbo.net (http://www.clubhabbo.net) !
Dont spam pls

Edited by ---MAD--- (General Manager): Please do not pointless post.

Jordan,
27-11-2007, 04:37 PM
Very poor site bad management

JK
27-11-2007, 04:39 PM
Wot sort of name is portish? lol

GoldenMerc
27-11-2007, 04:41 PM
Lol ripping the thread owner apart 8-)

Edited by ---MAD--- (General Manager): Please do not encourage rule breaking.

reindeer.
27-11-2007, 04:41 PM
clubhabbo is crap.

JK
27-11-2007, 04:44 PM
Lol ripping the thread owner apart 8-)

Ha ha lol lol

Edited by Bomb-Head (Forum Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly.

Hayd93
27-11-2007, 05:03 PM
if they come on this forum amybe they might accually learn how to make templates.I wont say no more or i will get infracted

--ss--
27-11-2007, 05:05 PM
You're not going to get much positive feedback here seeing as this is HabboxForum ;).

Energizer
27-11-2007, 05:09 PM
it's crap, soz.

Ashley
27-11-2007, 05:11 PM
Lmao Jose, you were just asking to get flamed posting that site on here.

Hayd93
27-11-2007, 05:16 PM
Lmao Jose, you were just asking to get flamed posting that site on here.

He was thinking prbs in his own little world people whould be like ye it is a mint site and

Plz can uz givz me a dj jobz

Backfired sorry mate:)

http://www.habbox.oxm
http://habboxlive.com
http://habboxworld.com
http://habboxforum.com

Falcon
27-11-2007, 05:18 PM
hi dj portish.. you still sound like a girl on helium??

Edited by ---MAD--- (General Manager): Please do not bully other forum members.

Awfy
27-11-2007, 05:56 PM
He's a foreigner, leave him be. HAHA!

Decode
27-11-2007, 06:15 PM
ur site looks extreamly like HFFM.co.uk....

Lentus
27-11-2007, 06:17 PM
Well this thread is going brilliantly sos i had to lol at some of the comments made but anyway its a site like hffm and shizzle just anouther fansite to me tbh

@xP
27-11-2007, 06:22 PM
I don't see why you wall say ClubHabbo is crap?
It's a sucessfull site.
Just think, if you owned or had a high management posisition on ClubHabbo would you moan?

Proberly not.
I have nothing to do ClubHabbo but i think it's a successful site.
I don't see what it's done wrong and how it is crap when it has 100 listners, it's been official and has a sucessfull forum.

Sorry but you all follow one another.

JK
27-11-2007, 06:23 PM

lmao xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by ---MAD--- (General Manager): Please do not encourage other members to break the forum rules.

Lentus
27-11-2007, 06:25 PM
tbh once i saw the thread name i new it was gunna end up like this :( LOL

reindeer.
27-11-2007, 06:28 PM
ROFLMAOLOLOLOL.

Edited by ---MAD--- (General Manager): Please do not encourage rule breaking.

Lentus
27-11-2007, 06:40 PM
ROFLMAOLOLOLOL.
What made me laugh is i copied and pasted it to him on msn and he lol'd at himself oh and i have a massive story of what happend in a skype call wid him n me lol i wanna say it but i dunno if i should :(

Edited by ---MAD--- (General Manager): Please stay on topic.

reindeer.
27-11-2007, 06:41 PM
say it anyway.

Lentus
27-11-2007, 06:43 PM
say it anyway.
Right bassicly he was on skype i was on skype i called him he thought he muted his mic but he diddnt know it wasnt muted his mum walked in the room and said jose why dont u ever go out he said i just dont want to and his mum said u sure ur still not scared of the people outside I LOLED! thn he went o crap u heard everything diddnt u and i was liek yh then he made up a story about builders outside like *** anyway LOL! something on the lines of that lol!
it aint his fault tho awwww :(

reindeer.
27-11-2007, 06:44 PM
omg lmaooo.

Mattster
27-11-2007, 06:46 PM
Very poor site bad management

Thats too honest,

Ill give my opinion has nice has i can.

Bad layout, copyrighters, **REMOVED**, suck ups, **REMOVED**. Nice way i can put it :)

Edited by Bomb-Head (Forum Moderator): Please don't accuse/name anyone of lying/scamming/hacking or any other bad things, or insult other forum members.

az-football
27-11-2007, 07:30 PM
In my opinion ClubHabbo is a fantastic site. It has been very successful, once was official and is extremely popular. The layout is fantastic and there are always competitions/events happening daily.

I can't understand how so many people can **** Clubhabbo off. As for the people who say it has coppied HFFM, Clubhabbo looked like that before HFFM did and it was HFFM who did the copying, not Clubhabbo.

Awfy
27-11-2007, 08:26 PM
Here's the top ten things why people hate ClubHabbo;

1. The Owner Is A Div
2. The Layout Is Awful
3. The Site Is Coded Badly
4. The Content Is All Stolen
5. The Staff Are Suck Ups
6. The Visitors & Listeners Are Noobs
7. The Hotel Gets Flooded By Squeaky DJs
8. The Prizes Are Lodge Stools (P.S. Can I get one please?)
9. The Site Management Keep Returning After Dissing The Owner
10. The Management Are All Stuck Up

That concludes this weeks top ten, please return next week to see if "The Owner Is A Div" is still at number 1!

See you soon.

Lentus
27-11-2007, 08:53 PM

1. The Owner Is A Div
2. The Layout Is Awful

That concludes this weeks top ten, please return next week to see if "The Owner Is A Div" is still at number 1!

See you soon.
Lol i do like jose he is cool at TIMES and ollie there the people i liked at ch tbh if it wernt for them tbh ch wouldnt be what it was unlike today.

LegendOfNoob
27-11-2007, 09:00 PM
ill be honest
ch isnt that bad of a site
i only like about 3 d jays 1 quit
most of habbox is made of:
hard core habbox fans
& people that got tired of players on clubhabbo
that treat everyone like a pile of crap

The Undertaker
27-11-2007, 09:12 PM

1. The Owner Is A Div
2. The Layout Is Awful

See you soon.

Lmao @ no.1
Buried ur own grave posting clubhabbo on Habboxforum mate.

today
27-11-2007, 09:21 PM
ill be honest
hard core habbox fans
You really cant talk about anything when your names 'Legend OfNoob' srsly. :rolleyes:

Hayd93
27-11-2007, 09:25 PM

1. The Owner Is A Div
2. The Layout Is Awful

See you soon.

what about the wall of shame and the dmca complaints they dident get charted this week or is that a up and coming one

Scania
27-11-2007, 10:09 PM
Right bassicly he was on skype i was on skype i called him he thought he muted his mic but he diddnt know it wasnt muted his mum walked in the room and said jose why dont u ever go out he said i just dont want to and his mum said u sure ur still not scared of the people outside I LOLED! thn he went o crap u heard everything diddnt u and i was liek yh then he made up a story about builders outside like *** anyway LOL! something on the lines of that lol!
it aint his fault tho awwww :(

LOLOLOLOLOLLOL xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooo

ill be honest
hard core habbox fans

You seriously make my blood bubble.

Clubhabbo sux :(

Banned100times
27-11-2007, 10:44 PM
i actually joined da forum in decemeber last year

its a alrite forum

only coz lily works der as forum management

Milk milk

Cixso
27-11-2007, 11:25 PM
i actually joined da forum in decemeber last year

its a alrite forum

only coz lily works der as forum management

Milk milk

Tell you what, lily is a fine hot *****.

Give her my number.

Banned100times
27-11-2007, 11:56 PM
Tell you what, lily is a fine hot *****.

Give her my number.

lololol

Samishlol
28-11-2007, 07:21 AM
It's a sucessfull site.
Just think, if you owned or had a high management posisition on ClubHabbo would you moan?

Proberly not.
I don't see what it's done wrong and how it is crap when it has 100 listners, it's been official and has a sucessfull forum.

Sorry but you all follow one another.It's crap management on the site, if you have an argument you get fired like Jose did and he returned. ClubHabbo is seriously crap now i got perm'd for swearing at a Management member when they swore at me first. You only become management if your a friend of SkaterChu

Lilian
28-11-2007, 07:29 AM
It's crap management on the site, if you have an argument you get fired like Jose did and he returned. ClubHabbo is seriously crap now i got perm'd for swearing at a Management member when they swore at me first. You only become management if your a friend of SkaterChu

I wasn't a friend of SkaterChu's? Plus your the most annoying person and not a nice person to be on forum such as ClubHabbo so your ban wasn't just for swearing. Also do you have proof management swore at you?

Samishlol
28-11-2007, 07:32 AM
Yes i do cos another person saw it too. Actually i am a nice person but people on ClubHabbo forum are so dam rude and alot of other people agreed with me. I'm not annoying either Lily. People re-judge you on ClubHabbo and make you feel unwelcome by bullying you.

Lilian
28-11-2007, 07:34 AM
Yes i do cos another person saw it too. Actually i am a nice person but people on ClubHabbo forum are so dam rude and alot of other people agreed with me. I'm not annoying either Lily. People re-judge you on ClubHabbo and make you feel unwelcome by bullying you.

Lol, you think I really take notice of people "bullying" me which I do not see how they do.

Samishlol
28-11-2007, 07:36 AM
Well alot of people get bullied but the management or moderator's don't do nothing and take part in it. I am glad i got banned tbh as HabboxForum is way much better.

Lilian
28-11-2007, 07:37 AM
Well alot of people get bullied but the management or moderator's don't do nothing and take part in it. I am glad i got banned tbh as HabboxForum is way much better.

If you say so :rolleyes:

@xP
28-11-2007, 08:09 AM
It's crap management on the site, if you have an argument you get fired like Jose did and he returned. ClubHabbo is seriously crap now i got perm'd for swearing at a Management member when they swore at me first. You only become management if your a friend of SkaterChu

Fair enough.

SkaterChu
28-11-2007, 11:00 AM
Considering half of you don't even know me, I don't see how you can refer to me as a "Stuck up Idiot" or whatever else you tried to slate me with here. Also, I don't see how you can say that its badly managed and poor staffed, considering most other fansites can't even manage to get a few people to keep thier radio online for about 2 hours, yet we have a whole team of people keeping the radio online all day.

I doubt many, if any people here have even worked at the site - so before you go off on one saying that the sites crap and you hate it etc, stop being so judgemental.

Farm
28-11-2007, 11:55 AM
I've worked for ClubHabbo 3 times, I got bullied by many of the staff. Until someone (not naming) stopped it. So the staff are good at stopping bullying. Although again, some people are rude on the forum, I got jipped about my tourettes syndrome. I, then stuck up for myself and got an infraction. :|. Overall it's an alrite site.

Cixso
28-11-2007, 01:08 PM
Lily wily is a nice person.

Just don't get on her bad side.

Try to avoid her at most times if your website is poo because she will let you know about it.

We love our lily wily and she is a cooooool person.

Haven't met that skaterchu guy, but ask your self... if clubhabbo suck, why do they a lot of visitors...? Can't be that crap, they are doing something right.

Most of you who complained have websites that have failed!! So I don't know how dare you comment on this!

le harry
28-11-2007, 01:16 PM
sam ur an annoyin ******* what u chattin.

Awfy
28-11-2007, 02:34 PM
Considering half of you don't even know me, I don't see how you can refer to me as a "Stuck up Idiot" or whatever else you tried to slate me with here. Also, I don't see how you can say that its badly managed and poor staffed, considering most other fansites can't even manage to get a few people to keep thier radio online for about 2 hours, yet we have a whole team of people keeping the radio online all day.

I doubt many, if any people here have even worked at the site - so before you go off on one saying that the sites crap and you hate it etc, stop being so judgemental.
Well, since I basically could rip ClubHabbo apart with all the errors and bad coding it has I think I have the right to say it.

Mwhahaha.

.L!nK.
28-11-2007, 02:38 PM
I haven't really seeing anyone bullying Lily, but iv seen people respect her..

Lily wily is a nice person.

Just don't get on her bad side.

Try to avoid her at most times if your website is poo because she will let you know about it.

We love our lily wily and she is a cooooool person.

Haven't met that skaterchu guy, but ask your self... if clubhabbo suck, why do they a lot of visitors...? Can't be that crap, they are doing something right.

Most of you who complained have websites that have failed!! So I don't know how dare you comment on this!

lmao
yeh true.

Mattster
28-11-2007, 04:52 PM
In my opinion ClubHabbo is a fantastic site. It has been very successful, once was official and is extremely popular. The layout is fantastic and there are always competitions/events happening daily.

I can't understand how so many people can **** Clubhabbo off. As for the people who say it has coppied HFFM, Clubhabbo looked like that before HFFM did and it was HFFM who did the copying, not Clubhabbo.

Hint hint, say that about habbo-center.com mate

hybride
28-11-2007, 05:28 PM
It's a sucessfull site.

Proberly not.

Sorry but you all follow one another.
S Club 7 were a successful band, does that mean they are good? If you wanted to make a valid point on a forum like Habbox first you must learn how to spell (or learn how to get Firefox 2 with spell checker (http://www.getfirefox.com)).

We wall say that ClubHabbo is crap for obvious reasons that you wouldn't understand. I doubt anyone of us would be a posisition on ClubHabbo because we'd actually like to run a decent fansite (http://www.habboring.com), yeah?

JK
28-11-2007, 05:42 PM

*Message Removed*

Edited by mat64 (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't use inappropriate language or be rude to other forum members.

Aflux
28-11-2007, 06:46 PM
<div owner="skaterchu">

Jõnathan
28-11-2007, 07:06 PM
<div owner="skaterchu">
LOL.
Sorry, but that's all I can say about that.

Wainbows
28-11-2007, 07:06 PM
i laugh at how some ppl on ere dnt no wot to say to offend da site so dey start dissin da owna nd djs as people.

i starting listening to ch wen it got bout 60 listeners in like july 06 nd it changed i admit
but its still a good site u cant deny ovawise it wuldnt b as popular as it is

Lentus
28-11-2007, 07:09 PM
*Message Removed*
i TINK HES 3 YEARS YOUNGER SOS CAPS!

Ashley
28-11-2007, 07:12 PM
I worked at ClubHabbo for a year, 8 of those 12 months as Management and the site itself is good, some of the other Management members are illiterate and annoying and the owner cares about his site more than his friends.
Hence me and SkaterChu having a big argument and him firing me because he can't handle being upstaged.

Like he already said a few posts ago; get to know him before you judge him and work at the site before you judge it.

Him caring about his site more than his friends is also what caused him to lose Connetix and Thrived. :)

Jõnathan
28-11-2007, 07:13 PM
i TINK HES 3 YEARS YOUNGER SOS CAPS!
er... :S
And I remember that letter Ollie got - why on earth would your school even care?!

--ss--
28-11-2007, 07:14 PM
I must agree the site is better now seeing as the person who tried getting money of other fansite owners got sacked , A shame he'll be re-hired in a few days time again.

Lentus
28-11-2007, 07:33 PM
I worked at ClubHabbo for a year, 8 of those 12 months as Management and the site itself is good, some of the other Management members are illiterate and annoying and the owner cares about his site more than his friends.
Hence me and SkaterChu having a big argument and him firing me because he can't handle being upstaged.

Like he already said a few posts ago; get to know him before you judge him and work at the site before you judge it.

Him caring about his site more than his friends is also what caused him to lose Connetix and Thrived. :)
Well, aperently geo is friends wid ollie and ryan dosent want that she likes ollie more than ryan hence why they both dont work there and geo would only go back if she was back togevr wid him lol skype convo :)

Ashley
28-11-2007, 07:38 PM
Well, aperently geo is friends wid ollie and ryan dosent want that she likes ollie more than ryan hence why they both dont work there and geo would only go back if she was back togevr wid him lol skype convo :)

I know the story mate, me and Geo are very close and I was close with Ryan, so I knew his point of view too.

Awfy
28-11-2007, 07:42 PM
Basicly it works this way;

Girls;

They work there so they can date the owner and go about on habbo with the guys name in their mission. For instance Jemmwah, eh Amy can't spell her habbo name and Thrived. They don't have any skill, knowledge or ability yet they still become management or co-owner. Don't think this makes the guys good looking or a great guy overall as the two people are Nkay. and Skaterchu so that doesn't seem right.

Boys;

Work there so they can date the girls that date the owner. Sados.

Alkaz
28-11-2007, 07:44 PM
You're not going to get much positive feedback here seeing as this is HabboxForum ;).

Yes and most ppl on this forum dont like CH / Sktrchu.

Also wot kaotix said, he dont normally seem to give ppl a chance, when ive tryed to speak to him he just totally ignores me, like im not good enough for him.

Aflux
28-11-2007, 07:45 PM
Yes and all ppl on this forum dont like CH / Sktrchu
Yeah (h)

MrCraig
28-11-2007, 08:13 PM
Yes and most ppl on this forum dont like CH / Sktrchu.

Also wot kaotix said, he dont normally seem to give ppl a chance, when ive tryed to speak to him he just totally ignores me, like im not good enough for him.

Id say about 99.9% :rolleyes:

GoldenMerc
28-11-2007, 08:15 PM
Why does Olleh get fired then return then get fired then return :s

Awfy
28-11-2007, 08:22 PM
Why does Olleh get fired then return then get fired then return :s
It's the homosexual relationship between him and Ryan that makes him return.

GoldenMerc
28-11-2007, 08:24 PM
Lirl at that, I dont think Ollie is coming back this time tho

MrCraig
28-11-2007, 08:29 PM
isnt ollie that kid who sued people for copying html tables?

Lentus
28-11-2007, 08:34 PM
Yes he even got it copyirghted at 1 stage but hes cool i like him :)

Lilian
28-11-2007, 08:35 PM
Basicly it works this way;

Girls;

They work there so they can date the owner and go about on habbo with the guys name in their mission. For instance Jemmwah, eh Amy can't spell her habbo name and Thrived. They don't have any skill, knowledge or ability yet they still become management or co-owner. Don't think this makes the guys good looking or a great guy overall as the two people are Nkay. and Skaterchu so that doesn't seem right.

Boys;

Work there so they can date the girls that date the owner. Sados.

Yes, because you see me going up to Ryan going "**** I WANNA GO OUT WIF WOO PLS WE CAN MET UP IN REAL LIFE AND KISS" and you also see me walking around Habbo with his name in my mission "I LUV YOU RYAN/SKATERCHU 4EVA"

No, I do not think so. That might be some other girls reactions but girls who are in the management team like me rather not "suck up" or be a complete idiot infront of people like that. If I think theres something wrong then I will say, and if it leads into an arugement then so it does but if thats the impression you are getting you are wrong. Simply because the relationship between most girls and the owner is friendly. Besides, I barely go on Habbo anyway.

As for the Ollie will be back after a couple of days, hes been gone what now? 2 weeks? That is not a couple of days. As far as I am aware Ollie is not coming back and the management team as it is, is doing a good job. Just because 1 person done something and now their fired doesn't mean that the site or the owner is completely bad.

Xarea
28-11-2007, 08:37 PM

1. The Owner Is A Div
2. The Layout Is Awful

See you soon.

I'm not a great lover of ClubHabbo after I don't work there anymore, but I must say:

- The owner isn't a "div", he does whatever he wants with his own site. If you don't like it, then don't go on it.

- The layout isn't awful. Awful is when you go on something like freewebs.com/KLhabb0syt, or a Piczo site or some sort.

- It's not coded "craply". Just because everyone can't code everything in amazing XHTMLPHPCSSJS or whatever you use nowdays, doesn't mean its "awful". If it WORKS, who cares how it's coded?

- The content isn't stolen, seeing as I wrote lots of it, and knew that Ryan wrote most of it.

- The staff aren't "suck ups", and even if they were, what reflection does that have on the website? Say I am a criminal, and I work for BT, does that mean that "ALL BT STAFF STEAL UR MONIEZ!!!!!!"... :rolleyes:?

- The visitors and listeners aren't "noobs", otherwise they wouldn't even know what on earth ClubHabbo is or does.

- DJs on CH try not to get people to flood the Hotel, but what others do is out of their hands.

- The prizes aren't actually lodge stools. Many DJs arent the richest Habbo's, but still try to giveout whatever rares they can. When I worked there, we gave out hundreds of credits, thrones and much more. DJs don't have to give out anything, but if they want to, it shows how nice they are, and dedicated to their posistion.

- The management, yes, do have some "disputes" with other management, but (most of the time), it doesn't go "live" on the site. So unless you dig deep around everyone's personal life, it doesn't effect the site.

- The management aren't stuck up. I used to work with the majority of them, and they are a pretty decent bunch.

Now, I don't particularly like ClubHabbo anymore, and I definatley don't want to go back there and work for them again, but people just totally ripping the hell out of the site incorrectly with moronic statements like "DEY STEAL CONTENT!!!111" when I could damn sure confirm that they don't, makes me kind of angry.

People need to learn to back up their claims with evidence. If your going to accuse a site of doing something, provide the evidence. And if your bother going to insult me, or -rep me, or abuse me because i'm "sticking up for them", don't worry - I don't actually give a damn what you say about me, or think of me.

And if you say that i'm just "BUM SUKIN SK8RCHUU!!!11", then you obviously need to grow up.

GoldenMerc
28-11-2007, 08:39 PM
Ollie why did you get fired?

Xarea
28-11-2007, 08:40 PM
Ollie why did you get fired?

I'm sure it would be pretty immature of me to post my personal reasons of why I was dismissed :).

GoldenMerc
28-11-2007, 08:41 PM
*Text Removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not encourage arguments.

Rafiki
Portish u gimp suck skaterchus willy u noob

Gay

Edited by mat64 (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't be rude.

Lilian
I'm not a great lover of ClubHabbo after I don't work there anymore, but I must say:

- The owner isn't a "div", he does whatever he wants with his own site. If you don't like it, then don't go on it.

- The layout isn't awful. Awful is when you go on something like freewebs.com/KLhabb0syt, or a Piczo site or some sort.

- It's not coded "craply". Just because everyone can't code everything in amazing XHTMLPHPCSSJS or whatever you use nowdays, doesn't mean its "awful". If it WORKS, who cares how it's coded?

- The content isn't stolen, seeing as I wrote lots of it, and knew that Ryan wrote most of it.

- The staff aren't "suck ups", and even if they were, what reflection does that have on the website? Say I am a criminal, and I work for BT, does that mean that "ALL BT STAFF STEAL UR MONIEZ!!!!!!"... :rolleyes:?

- The visitors and listeners aren't "noobs", otherwise they wouldn't even know what on earth ClubHabbo is or does.

- DJs on CH try not to get people to flood the Hotel, but what others do is out of their hands.

- The prizes aren't actually lodge stools. Many DJs arent the richest Habbo's, but still try to giveout whatever rares they can. When I worked there, we gave out hundreds of credits, thrones and much more. DJs don't have to give out anything, but if they want to, it shows how nice they are, and dedicated to their posistion.

- The management, yes, do have some "disputes" with other management, but (most of the time), it doesn't go "live" on the site. So unless you dig deep around everyone's personal life, it doesn't effect the site.

- The management aren't stuck up. I used to work with the majority of them, and they are a pretty decent bunch.

Now, I don't particularly like ClubHabbo anymore, and I definatley don't want to go back there and work for them again, but people just totally ripping the hell out of the site incorrectly with moronic statements like "DEY STEAL CONTENT!!!111" when I could damn sure confirm that they don't, makes me kind of angry.

People need to learn to back up their claims with evidence. If your going to accuse a site of doing something, provide the evidence. And if your bother going to insult me, or -rep me, or abuse me because i'm "sticking up for them", don't worry - I don't actually give a damn what you say about me, or think of me.

And if you say that i'm just "BUM SUKIN SK8RCHUU!!!11", then you obviously need to grow up.

Thats actually coming from an old staff member who dislikes ClubHabbo. The people who complain about ClubHabbo tbh are the ones whos sites have failed.

Nicely put Ollie.

Gay

This forums gets worse for ****.

*Text Removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude.

MrCraig
28-11-2007, 08:42 PM
Olleh, No offence right, But your 14.

Stop talking like your 60.

And loads of people hate clubhabbo. Its not like old news.

Xarea
28-11-2007, 08:43 PM
Olleh, No offence right, But your 14.

Stop talking like your 60.

I'm actually fifteen, and i'm not talking like i'm "60", i'm just putting my opinion across :).

GoldenMerc
28-11-2007, 08:44 PM
Lily what are you on today :s
If people dont like ClubHabbo they dont like it, I have my reasons why i dont like it one is because they spam so much like TH but they are kind of doing less of that which pretty much blows me out.
I actually used to listen to CH daily i enjoyed it quite alot untill they started doing stupid stupid shows.
Ross

Xarea
28-11-2007, 08:46 PM
No please do :D

I'd rather not discuss reasons why I was dismissed, it's not exactly fair on the people who work on ClubHabbo, is it?

gimp: A narrow flat braid or rounded cord of fabric used for trimming. Also called guimpe, guipure.

Your calling Portish a cord of fabric who sucks someones "willy" who lives thousands of miles away from him? He does his job - running and promoting the radio. When you can do a job as well as he does, then you can freely going around telling people (wrongly) that they "suck willys" and are noobs. :rolleyes:

GoldenMerc
28-11-2007, 08:47 PM
Put it in a spoiler then if they want to read it they can

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not encourage arguments.

Xarea
28-11-2007, 08:49 PM
Put it in a spoiler then if they want to read it they can

Fine, but i'll cover it well enough.

If you got this far expecting the reason, my apologies.

GoldenMerc
28-11-2007, 08:51 PM
That doesnt work !

Awfy
28-11-2007, 09:01 PM
Lily, I hate ClubHabbo and my sites don't fail. I've owned two previous official sites. Of which one is still official. So they are slightly more successful than a crappy site ran by noobs. Also can some summaries Ollies post as I cba reading it all.

Edited by Bomb-Head (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude.

Xarea
28-11-2007, 09:05 PM
Lily, I hate ClubHabbo and my sites don't fail. I've owned two previous official sites. Of which one is still official. So they are slightly more successful than a crappy site ran by noobs. Also can some summaries Ollies post as I cba reading it all.

My post basically slates and proves everything you said wrong.

Lilian
28-11-2007, 09:05 PM

Which two were they? Because in my eyes every official fansite failed apart from HabboMeadow. ClubHabbo was official so I am guessing that was successful if yours were official.

GoldenMerc
28-11-2007, 09:07 PM
Awfy what sites do you own that are offical?

Awfy
28-11-2007, 09:12 PM
Which two were they? Because in my eyes every official fansite failed apart from HabboMeadow. ClubHabbo was official so I am guessing that was successful if yours were official.
Nah ClubHabbo's official status was removed by me and my buddies for stealing badge designs from us.

The two official fansites I've owned were AllHabbo (Habbling) which I left and Habbo-Addicts at the very beginning which I also left.

Lilian
28-11-2007, 09:16 PM
Nah ClubHabbo's official status was removed by me and my buddies for stealing badge designs from us.

The two official fansites I've owned were AllHabbo (Habbling) which I left and Habbo-Addicts at the very beginning which I also left.

You proved my point.

Awfy
28-11-2007, 09:16 PM
How did they fail, both are still official. Lol, ClubHabbo lost it's official status. Lily you can't comment on sites failing or succeeding since your site failed and you bailed to ClubHabbo. Plus you have no skill for the position you are in.

Aflux
28-11-2007, 09:17 PM
How did they fail, both are still official. Lol, ClubHabbo lost it's official status.
A lolololol.

Can't you just tell that Lily has a grudge?

Awfy
28-11-2007, 09:18 PM
A lolololol.

She just loves ClubHabbo as she is Forum MANAGER!!!!! WOOOO

Lilian
28-11-2007, 09:18 PM
How did they fail, both are still official. Lol, ClubHabbo lost it's official status.

Yes, and are inactive and usless. They don't do anything apart from sit there and say "were getting anew layout" 2 months later "we didnt like the layout so were changing it" they are never open and when they are there inactive. Ive never seen AllHabbo actually open before.

A lolololol.

I don't have any grudges.

Awfy
28-11-2007, 09:20 PM
As I've left, I was the person who done all the site designs, graphics and coding. So without me they can't continue. Yet even without someone who can run it they still are official. Shows how good ClubHabbo is if they can lose official just like that :D

Xarea
28-11-2007, 09:21 PM

No, you really didn't get it removed. There is only four people who know why we was removed - myself, SkaterChu, SteveBrown03 and the Habbo Staff.

I can tell you now that it wasn't due to any kind of complaint or input from anyone except Habbo Staff - so please, before you attempt to praise yourself up anymore, actually get it right? :rolleyes:

Lilian
28-11-2007, 09:22 PM
As I've left, I was the person who done all the site designs, graphics and coding. So without me they can't continue. Yet even without someone who can run it they still are official. Shows how good ClubHabbo is if they can lose official just like that :D

Thats because if you hadn't notice the fansites didn't get taken notice off. Most of them closed for good and wasn't removed. They weren't sorted since Callie actually left.

Awfy
28-11-2007, 09:22 PM
I did get it removed and I know exactly why. ClubHabbo were using an illegal copy of Cutenews as they removed the copyright without permission or payment. I noticed this and used it as revenge for stealing my images.

A few days later the official status was gone. Hmmm :D

As soon as this was posted, the ClubHabbo lovers leave the thread, yummy.

Xarea
28-11-2007, 09:28 PM
I did get it removed and I know exactly why. ClubHabbo were using an illegal copy of Cutenews as they removed the copyright without permission or payment. I noticed this and used it as revenge for stealing my images.

A few days later the official status was gone. Hmmm :D

As soon as this was posted, the ClubHabbo lovers leave the thread, yummy.

It wasn't anything to do with Cutenews or anything ot do with illegal copies. I still have the e-mail about why we was removed in my inbox, however, you've had no correspondence from Habbo Staff including a reason why we was removed, you don't have any evidence to back up your (outrageous and stupid) claim.

Maybe it was just bad timing. Say I reported someone for stealing a packet of crisps, and then the next day in the paper it says "MAN JAILED FOR 500 YEARS FOR STEALING CRISPS", I can't automatically judge it was me who got him arrested and sent to prison, because I don't have any proof. :rolleyes:

Awfy
28-11-2007, 09:29 PM
Yeah but you wont tell anyone the 'reason' so it is obviously the cutenews :D

Lilian
28-11-2007, 09:30 PM
Yeah but you wont tell anyone the 'reason' so it is obviously the cutenews :D

Thats because it isn't his place to tell you.

Awfy
28-11-2007, 09:31 PM
Lol, he can easily tell us since it doesn't matter to Habbo Staff. If a fansite is removed then the community should know. We all know it was illegal cutenews. So come on Lily, what feeble excuse you going to use?

Xarea
28-11-2007, 09:35 PM
Lol, he can easily tell us since it doesn't matter to Habbo Staff. If a fansite is removed then the community should know. We all know it was illegal cutenews. So come on Lily, what feeble excuse you going to use?

But that's the poin't - we don't "all know". Only FOUR PEOPLE know why it was removed. You ARE NOT one of them, so stop acting as if you are.

On the other hand, I am one of the four who knows why, and it isn't to do with cutenews.

Lilian
28-11-2007, 09:38 PM

I don't make excuses. I know nothing about it so I can't say what it is or not about. The community should only know if the people involved feel they need to obviously the community do not need to know therefore is has nothing to do with you or me for that matter.

Awfy
28-11-2007, 09:40 PM
Yeah we should know, site could have a keylogger on it. So it's obviously the cutenews. Don't denie it. No point.

Lilian
28-11-2007, 09:42 PM
Yeah we should know, site could have a keylogger on it. So it's obviously the cutenews. Don't denie it. No point.

The site doesn't have a keylogger thats just a pathetic thing to say simply because it would of been posted everywere and site would of been closed. I'm not denying anything because I do not know. All I know is that we are allowed to become official again.

Awfy
28-11-2007, 09:45 PM
I didn't say the site had a keylogger you silly fool. I said if that was something like the reason everyone should know.

*cough*cutenews*cough*

Lilian
28-11-2007, 09:46 PM
I didn't say the site had a keylogger you silly fool. I said if that was something like the reason everyone should know.

*cough*cutenews*cough*

Well its nothing like that so you do not need to know.

Awfy
28-11-2007, 09:48 PM
*Text Removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude or encourage arguments.

Lilian
28-11-2007, 09:50 PM
So you know what it is then? No you don't so sthu and go back to your mess of a forum where you say you edit all modifications added! WOOOOO

No I don't know what it is. I told you that and you've just told yourself that. I wont "sthu" because I am allowed to post as much as I want just like you.

Awfy
28-11-2007, 09:52 PM
No you're not allowed to post as much as you want as you're a ClubHabbo noob. You're allowed 0 per month.

Lilian
28-11-2007, 09:53 PM
No you're not allowed to post as much as you want as you're a ClubHabbo noob. You're allowed 0 per month.

You seriously have got some growing up to do.

Awfy
28-11-2007, 09:53 PM
No ta, I'm fine at 17 :D

Lilian
28-11-2007, 09:54 PM
No ta, I'm fine at 17 :D

Looks whos the "noob" now then.

Topps
28-11-2007, 09:55 PM
Didn't it lose it's officialness months ago, so why argue about it now?

Just pointing out... ;)

Lilian
28-11-2007, 09:56 PM
Didn't it lose it's officialness months ago, so why argue about it now?

Just pointing out... ;)

Nobodys arguing, people are posting views.

Topps
28-11-2007, 10:00 PM

OK, it seemed like an arguement to me, but if you say its not, its not. :)

Awfy
28-11-2007, 10:00 PM
That's an arguement you idiot...

Edited by Bomb-Head (Forum Moderator): Please don't insult other forum members.

Forge
28-11-2007, 10:03 PM
I dont know much about the situation but from what ive read Lily hasnt done anything wrong. Awfy your being abit childish about this pal.

Lilian
28-11-2007, 10:03 PM
That's an arguement you idiot...

People posting views? You seriously have some real problems my friend. I no longer wish to reply to your pathetic posts. Theres no need at all to reply with things like "idiot" at all. I wasn't arguing, people who have argued with me before or seen me argue will tell you that. I was getting my point across and if you was aruging then so be it but I wasn't. You really need to grow up especially if you 17 years old.

Samishlol
28-11-2007, 10:15 PM
Lily, Olleh whydon't you just let people have there own opinions?

Alot of people hate CH anyway including me now. SkaterChu is an idiot. But still he fired you and you stick up for hes stie?

GoldenMerc
28-11-2007, 10:16 PM
Just because he got fired doesnt mean he doesnt like the site :s

Samishlol
28-11-2007, 10:17 PM
Well he said he dislikes the site in one of hes posts.

Topps
28-11-2007, 10:19 PM
Well he said he dislikes the site in one of hes posts.

Doesn't mean he can't correct someone, does it? :)

Also, you say you hate the site, yet you're using a status signature from it and advertising it? :S

Xarea
28-11-2007, 10:32 PM
Alot of people hate CH anyway including me now. SkaterChu is an idiot. But still he fired you and you stick up for hes stie?

I'm not "sticking up" for anyone - I just don't like it when people say irrelivant and stupid crap e.g.

"CLUBHABBO STEALZ CONTENT"

Seeing as I wrote alot of it, I kind of find that annoying? :p

Samishlol
28-11-2007, 10:36 PM
I see what you mean Ollie but come on of course other people are gonna use the content as they think it's good.

Also i have CH in my sig as i t shows my habbo that's why

SkaterChu
28-11-2007, 10:48 PM
Well, since I basically could rip ClubHabbo apart with all the errors and bad coding it has I think I have the right to say it.

Go for it, i didn't code it so you really won't be affecting me.

No, I chose to remove connetix and Thrived, and i removed you from your position because you did the minumum work, you also only ever spoke to me when you needed to trade furni on Habbo, or got a new badge.

I must agree the site is better now seeing as the person who tried getting money of other fansite owners got sacked , A shame he'll be re-hired in a few days time again.

Nah, were fine as we are :)

You cant back up this post, considering i was the one who stopped speaking to them, therefore your post means nothing considering i don't really like geo or ollie.

So, first of all you got us removed for illegal cutenews, and stolen badge designs, when the real reason we got removed was when an ex-management member put nasty material on there? Hmm, let me guess - you magically did that too?

SkaterChu is an idiot.

I'm only an idiot because I banned you for breaking almost every rule we set on the forum, before that you were all for me, lol :rolleyes:

Samishlol
28-11-2007, 10:50 PM
Go for it, i didn't code it so you really won't be affecting me.

No, I chose to remove connetix and Thrived, and i removed you from your position because you did the minumum work, you also only ever spoke to me when you needed to trade furni on Habbo, or got a new badge.

Nah, were fine as we are :)

You cant back up this post, considering i was the one who stopped speaking to them, therefore your post means nothing considering i don't really like geo or ollie.

So, first of all you got us removed for illegal cutenews, and stolen badge designs, when the real reason we got removed was when an ex-management member put nasty material on there? Hmm, let me guess - you magically did that too?

I'm only an idiot because I banned you for breaking almost every rule we set on the forum, before that you were all for me, lol :rolleyes:Your very rude. Josh swore at me so i get done for swearing back at him. You just can't manage a forum properly.

SkaterChu
28-11-2007, 10:51 PM
Your very rude. Josh swore at me so i get done for swearing back at him. You just can't manage a forum properly.

My job isnt to manage the forum, thats Lily's - also, I don't see how defending myself is being rude?

WarezKid
28-11-2007, 10:54 PM

1. The Owner Is A Div
2. The Layout Is Awful

See you soon.

I lol'd

Doesn't mean he can't correct someone, does it? :)

Also, you say you hate the site, yet you're using a status signature from it and advertising it? :S

Rofl, owned much?

Sam, dont speak ****, i seen you wanted a job on that site :rolleyes:.

Anyways, i kinda hate Clubhabbo, and this is one of the reasons,

Do you know Habbo-hits.com (oh ye, the past :D)

well, you kept taking our djs :rolleyes:. forcing our site tto close down, *REMOVED* :rolleyes:

P.s, not blaming you, just what i think

Edited By nvrspk4 (Assistant General Manager): Please do not accuse others of hacking or be rude.

Samishlol
28-11-2007, 10:55 PM
I have never wanted a job on there. When Wizzdom was there i worked there ye.

SkaterChu
28-11-2007, 10:56 PM
IAnyways, i kinda hate Clubhabbo

Fair enough, you don't have to like it :)

after hacking the site :rolleyes:

... but we don't hack people though :rolleyes:

Rhiz
28-11-2007, 10:58 PM
wow so much know-it-all attitude from people who've never actually BEEN at clubhabbo in their lifes to experience all this rubbish they talk about?
lol..

he made a someone pay 10 quid for using an image that was techincally owned by Sulake, not him.

I have never wanted a job on there. When Wizzdom was there i worked there ye.

you asked me for one sam?

WarezKid
28-11-2007, 10:59 PM
Fair enough, you don't have to like it :)

... but we don't hack people though :rolleyes:

Who said you did it :rolleyes:.

I meant your staff, :rolleyes:.

But that old anyways, i gonna join your forum later then month, and see how good it is. then i report back here and give it out of a 10 eh.

Samishlol
28-11-2007, 11:00 PM
wow so much know-it-all attitude from people who've never actually BEEN at clubhabbo in their lifes to experience all this rubbish they talk about?
lol..

he made a someone pay 10 quid for using an image that was techincally owned by Sulake, not him.

you asked me for one sam?Oh about Radio DJ once but then i lost interest Rhiz.

SkaterChu
28-11-2007, 11:01 PM
Who said you did it :rolleyes:.

I meant your staff, :rolleyes:.

But that old anyways, i gonna join your forum later then month, and see how good it is. then i report back here and give it out of a 10 eh.

Never said you did blame me, although if a staff member on ClubHabbo hacked it, i'd find out - since i knew the owner of Habbo-Hits, Domi.S ^_^

Heh, fair enough then I guess.

Rhiz
28-11-2007, 11:01 PM
Oh about Radio DJ once but then i lost interest Rhiz.

yeh because you failed your app and no-one wanted you as a dj after your stuck up attitude on the forum :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!