PDA

View Full Version : Mario and Sonic

Orangeesh
27-11-2007, 04:58 PM
Mario and Sonic: Head to Head and in Habbo! Have you ever wondered who would win if you pitted Mario against Sonic?
Or who is stronger - Knuckles or Bowser? We in Habbo UK often have - and I've always maintained that you shouldn't assume Princess Peach can't handle herself... I bet she's done some judo or something to defend herself next time someone feels like kidnapping her! I reckon with the right training she could totally take Bowser! - Anyway, where
were we?
Win a copy of the game and 50 Habbo Credits with our great competition below!

http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/article_images_gb/MandScompressed.gif

Lostie, Ukchaseral and I were hugely excited to hear that SEGA and Nintendo have teamed up to let us find out! Oh yes, this Christmas there's only one thing on my list: Mario and Sonic the game! Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games will be available on the Wii and DS systems (we're gutted we couldn't get a version for the office NES!) and gives you the opportunity to compete in all the events you'd expect including the 100m sprint, swimming, judo, table tennis, hammer throwing and archery!
The beautiful environments are all based on the official venues of the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games so it's a nice sneak peak too! Using a supporting cast of over 25 characters from the amazing worlds of both Mario and Sonic, you can compete as or against such well-loved personalities as Mario, Sonic, Luigi, Knuckles, Yoshi, Tails, Doctor Eggman, Princess Peach and Amy! (Also look out for other characters who cameo as judges at the events!)
I was really pleased that the creators have taken pains to work with the character's personalities, strengths and weaknesses to make it a fair competition, with even Sonic's incredible speed diminished by his slow acceleration. - After all it's only natural for some people to be better at certain sports than others, meaning the 100m race could hold more surprises than you might initially anticipate!

Speaking of surprises!
To celebrate the release of Mario and Sonic SEGA and Nintendo are coming to Habbo! They're reinventing Sakura Square as our very own mini-Olympic Park AND over the next few weeks will have competitions and goodies galore; including chances for you to win copies of this amazing game and 50 credits!
Last week these lucky Habbos won themselves a copy of the game and 50 credits, will it be your turn for victory today?

Congratulations to:
.X0X., x-Royal-Me-x, Hungary91, scooby67 and Seedings !
The Mario and Sonic Olympic Park is now open, why not login and take a lap of honour? To find out more about the game click the SEGA link below!
HelKat

SEGA (http://ads.habbogroup.com/max/adclick.php?maxparams=2__bannerid=5106__zoneid=938 __cb=e21f31cbea__maxdest=http://marioandsonic.sega-europe.com/en/) http://ads.habbogroup.com/max/adlog.php?bannerid=5106&campaignid=3077&zoneid=938&source=&block=0&capping=0&session_capping=0&cb=e21f31cbea

Black_Apalachi
27-11-2007, 05:15 PM
Yeah I admit I only skimmed it but I can't find any competition.... :rolleyes:

Orangeesh
27-11-2007, 05:33 PM
Yeah I admit I only skimmed it but I can't find any competition.... :rolleyes:

over the next few weeks will have competitions and goodies galore; including chances for you to win copies of this amazing game and 50 credits!

Mmm next few weeks :D

Elliott$
27-11-2007, 05:34 PM
ere y u postin ma news

i was gna post dis time ago
but they never put winners in

lol at who won :(
who r dey

Qamp
27-11-2007, 05:35 PM
What if we dont have a wii rofl.

Black_Apalachi
27-11-2007, 05:37 PM
over the next few weeks will have competitions and goodies galore; including chances for you to win copies of this amazing game and 50 credits!

Mmm next few weeks :D

Yeah, it does say look at the competition below though.

eBay! Lol I'm trying to get my brother to get a Wii actually rather than a DS :rolleyes:.

Elliott$
27-11-2007, 05:41 PM
Ebay :P

ColyTom
27-11-2007, 05:46 PM
ere y u postin ma news

who r dey
He is posting because the winners have now been put in.
Do I sense a bit of jealousy in your post? :P

Ebay :P
:rolleyes:

paws
28-11-2007, 01:34 AM
ere y u postin ma news

who r dey

They are winners. Don't be gutted because you didn't win. You think people know you because you're the biggest Habbo addict going.

PTER
28-11-2007, 01:53 AM
kl, thanks for posting this

GhostFace-
28-11-2007, 03:01 AM
i wonna get that game.

Philip!
28-11-2007, 07:23 AM
Yeah, sounds quite good, but Sakura Square's been plain for ages :l

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!