PDA

View Full Version : Dino egg goes down for nothing?

watcanido
27-11-2007, 08:38 PM
I geuss this is kind of a report - more of a question, however... why have they gone down? I bought one, 10 minuites later - they go down... THEY'RE NOT COMING OUT IN CATALOUGE FGS!

Moved by Favourtism (Forum Moderator) from Report Super Values: Please post in the correct forum next time, thanks :).

Tristan
27-11-2007, 09:10 PM
Well...
What can you do? :P

Alkaz
27-11-2007, 09:32 PM
Im sure people are going to take advantage of this opportunity if they arent coming out.
People will want to sell them if they think they are coming out so will be willing to sell for less but if they dont the people who dont sell will sort of be more controll of the market and will probally be selling them at a higher price.

This happens alot with supers and if they dont come out they should go back up, how much we do not know.

-Eliminate
27-11-2007, 09:58 PM
they havnt been selling as well as a week ago

@xP
27-11-2007, 10:08 PM
They have been selling cheap.
2t minus infact.

This is why it's gone down in value. ;)

Immenseman
27-11-2007, 10:20 PM
It's not like habbox heard rumours they were coming in the cat and lowered them on the site. The word of mouth has lowered these rares, people make rumours up and this is what happens. The fact remains that people had been trading dinos way below the habbox guide price so I got reports of this and lowered them on habbo.com. If people weren't trading for lower then they wouldn't have decreased..

28-11-2007, 12:36 AM
Rares go up and down all the time. Just becuase you know they wont be released. Doesent mean other people do. Just wait a couple weeks and I'm sure youll be able to sell it for more than you paid for it.

@xP
28-11-2007, 07:29 AM
I geuss this is kind of a report - more of a question, however... why have they gone down? I bought one, 10 minuites later - they go down... THEY'RE NOT COMING OUT IN CATALOUGE FGS!

Moved by Favourtism (Forum Moderator) from Report Super Values: Please post in the correct forum next time, thanks :).

I'm guessing you own a few Dino eggs.
You wouldn't of reported otherwise.

Again, as jake said, and we're getting sick of tired of it.
Habbox don't decrease values just because of rumours.
People were selling them below the habbox guide because of the rumours which meant our rare value reporters were reporting them below habbox guide value.

Sorry, but thats the way it is.

jesus
28-11-2007, 12:58 PM
if you dont like it, leave habbo

-:Undertaker:-
28-11-2007, 06:33 PM
If they are going for less because of this rumour, then they are going for less. If Habbox did not update it then it would be fixing. Surely you should of sold at 2T 10 CS as it was clear that it would sink back around the 2T mark again.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!