PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Jibbi or Callie?

MakeBelieve..
29-05-2005, 07:27 PM
:$ I Dont really know.. who do you think you like Jibbi or Callie. Cause when jibbi was around habbo seemed more safe in a way then once callie came ive seen alot of stuff going wrong. I heard that they fired Jibbi because she didnt put new rares out? :eusa_doh: :$ Well what you think?

*edited*
okay i said that was a RUMOR [ the rare thingy ] xD so dont fight with me..

Roboevil
29-05-2005, 07:33 PM
Well Jibbi wasn't fired for that, and I prefer Callie, she does tonnes more event's and makes thing's fairer.

Racoon
29-05-2005, 07:34 PM
Jibbi was safer But more has hapened with calle!

Rarelime
29-05-2005, 07:36 PM
I think Callie is better because she interacts more with the Habbo Public.

MakeBelieve..
29-05-2005, 07:37 PM
Well Jibbi wasn't fired for that, and I prefer Callie, she does tonnes more event's and makes thing's fairer.

okay then.. well maybe a rumor :$

Homosexual
29-05-2005, 07:41 PM
Jibbi ruled!

lMattz
29-05-2005, 07:46 PM
MM Callie does more things like with rares,comps and more! So well Callie :D

ssricky
29-05-2005, 07:48 PM
jibbi is the best she wud have done more but she was fired if she was still hm she may have realeased more rares and would have never released supers in the catolouge.

jamie5k
29-05-2005, 09:20 PM
callie - she does alot of stuff like events and that which is fun jibbi was more in the closet didnt do that much.

29-05-2005, 09:26 PM
i prefere jibbi callie has messed up on many occasions

Revis
29-05-2005, 09:27 PM
Ione - She ruled, and noticed how the majority of the Hotel Managers were female...

29-05-2005, 09:44 PM
i like callie beaucause i wasn't around when jibbi was manager she left on the day i joined

HolyWar
29-05-2005, 10:10 PM
I dont think any of us could comment much on what they are fired for, dont forget its not
just the hotel manager that is responsible for deciding when and which rares come out. They have a head office to take orders from, callie is advised what to do based on a corporate or management decision. Everyone will have their favourite and just like everyone else they have good qualities and bad ones as well.

Eckuii
29-05-2005, 10:23 PM
I thought Jibbi left for peru not got sacked...
Well if Jibbi didnt release many rares then Callie is making up for it alot.
Callie released lots of rares/super rares into the catalogue.
But i think Callie is all around the better HM. Callie has released 2 versions in the past couple of months than it took Jibbi to released 1 in 10 months.
There is also more competitions and more of the habbo public being able to get a say in what goes on around habbo.
E.g - All the ideas from the habbo council/ Soapbox.
Jibbi was cool though :)

cocaine
30-05-2005, 09:35 AM
Mmmm, A lot more has happened with Callie, but Jibbi was better in my opinion

Jinxxed
30-05-2005, 10:09 AM
Jibbi. I just think she was better, no reason really :/

Joker!
04-06-2005, 07:26 PM
Jibbi was safer But more has hapened with calle!

HaloFreak10
04-06-2005, 09:58 PM
as i heard jibbi got fired cause someone called her the b word & she replied "bobba"

Adam$
04-06-2005, 11:15 PM
Jibbi, I'm afraid we are firing you. Make up some story about going to Peru.

Personally, I prefer ione. :)

BrightFairy!
04-06-2005, 11:35 PM
Well Ione was the best.. in my opinion anyway!

She gave us rares, FREE FURNITURE! ran competitions and still managed to interact with the public. Hence, the reason why she was promoted - as she done such a good job!

We were then landed with Jibbi who was a more shy person. She wasn't actually online all that much and tried to avoid the limelight, therefore not holding too many events etc.

You cannot blame Jibbi for not releasing enough rares or getting us newer and better versions of Habbo, as we all know this was nothing to do with her.

Callie however, made up for Jibbi's mistakes, but also brought her on flaws with lack of security which I have spoke about before.. lol

I think that everyone has their strong and weak points, some more than others, and everyone has their own opinion.

Wether or not we prefer Jibbi to Callie, or Callie to Jibbi - it doesn't actually matter, as we don't get a say in who will be our manager! xD

xxx

hedgeog325
05-06-2005, 10:35 AM
I dunno
I prefer both :p

habboartist
05-06-2005, 12:36 PM
Do You Realize??

Jibbi Callie Whatever!! Not Programmers, Not Nothing!!
They Just Wonder round The Hotel Like A MOD, They dont Create Furni Or Anything!!!

Korgan
06-06-2005, 08:42 PM
Well Ione was the best.. in my opinion anyway!

She gave us rares, FREE FURNITURE! ran competitions and still managed to interact with the public. Hence, the reason why she was promoted - as she done such a good job!

We were then landed with Jibbi who was a more shy person. She wasn't actually online all that much and tried to avoid the limelight, therefore not holding too many events etc.

You cannot blame Jibbi for not releasing enough rares or getting us newer and better versions of Habbo, as we all know this was nothing to do with her.

Callie however, made up for Jibbi's mistakes, but also brought her on flaws with lack of security which I have spoke about before.. lol

I think that everyone has their strong and weak points, some more than others, and everyone has their own opinion.

Wether or not we prefer Jibbi to Callie, or Callie to Jibbi - it doesn't actually matter, as we don't get a say in who will be our manager! xD

xxx

People, Habbos, Friends,

Read the LAST line of that. BrightFairy is right. We DONT get a choice in who will be our manager. We DONT get a choice to vote. We SHOULD be able to vote! Pick me as your leader and we shall rise! And kill CokeMusic!! (sorry just ignore that part about picking me....unless you really want to pick me.. then..oops drifting away from the subject..) Anyway like I said we SHOULD be able to vote on who our HM is. Then it would be our fault not the staff's fault if we pick an unfit leader for the Habbo Public!

:)

Kingzy
06-06-2005, 09:53 PM
Callie ****ups! Jibbi was way better at keeping us safe, now we're being hacked like a buldozer hitting walls made of mud, one by one.

Callie does more events and lets more rares,

So what's more important? RARES and EVENTS, being able to be hacked easily, or SAFETY, having some events sometimes and rares atleast once a month,

If you voted RARES and EVENTS:

You freakish loser! Get hacked, bye.

If you voted SAFETY:

YAY! You rule, Woohoo!

EDIT: Those two are right, we should get to vote for our HM in a poll, but after there are like a bunch of speeches from Speakers Corners of the candidates, and the mods should all dress up like Secret Service! XD

I was in the opening of the Hallway when Jibbi was HM (Hallway not Hallway II)

And I TOUCHED HER! W00T! She was in the H room of the hallway with a bunch of Hobbas and stuff, then after a while the Hobbas started to say in Hobba Says; Let Jibbi have some space, come pet the llama, and N00bs are like "where's the llama?"

Dudeitsme
08-06-2005, 08:01 AM
Your dumb if you think callie is better then jibbi ,jibbi was more friendly and didnt show off and i dont remember jibbi putting all the super rares into the cat either

Steven
08-06-2005, 08:45 AM
I would rather have a safe hotel rather than a htoel with more competitions

iGod
08-06-2005, 08:53 PM
Jibbi cudnt hav been fired fir that reason, Sulake rule the rares

Homesrfan
11-06-2005, 04:49 AM
Callie.
Definately.
Hands down.
;)

FRISC0
11-06-2005, 05:19 AM
Callie is better then jibbi no doubt, but id rather have jibbi back, at least she would be fair :)

Dan Williamson
26-06-2005, 11:28 PM
Just To Be Akward. I Prefered Ione. Jibbi Never Intereacted As Much As Callie But Callie Omg Have You Seen Her Room Gets Scripted Everyweek.. Jibbi Was Safer But More Kinda Shyish And Ione Rocked She Gave Pressys And Stuff But Callie She Is Rubbish And Cannot Look After Habbo Hotel I Want Her Fired And Jibbi Or Ione To Be brought back.

Y!
26-06-2005, 11:38 PM
I'd pick Jibbi any day, Callie has done loads of things wrong and should of been fired months ago.

BlueTails
27-06-2005, 12:29 AM
Jibbi :) Excatly Specie, Very true

=Sean...
27-06-2005, 12:42 AM
Jibbi, for reasons everyone else said.

Rix
27-06-2005, 03:59 AM
jibbi because see helped to getr your furni back when u were scammed and callie doesn't care

Digital
27-06-2005, 08:16 AM
its not fair, because jibbi left the week i joined habbo :(

Moose
27-06-2005, 08:30 AM
I liked Jibbi, she ws stupid.

:Hazel
27-06-2005, 12:40 PM
Ione ;) those were the days...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!