PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Xray Nightlife trading!!!

Pommery
28-11-2007, 12:45 AM
Hi you all,

it's been a while since I posted and why is that? well I've been quite busy working on my first project at the UK hotel. As I started only 3 weeks ago it was kinda hard to collect furni to build anything worth seeing.

I was lucky though, I met Kaz. who is an amaaaazing friend and we just totally klicked as buddies and have had loads of fun making this room together.

It's quite tricky using xrays as they take loads of space... you hit the furnilimit quite quick. So this room had to be redesigned about 1 million times. Some effects were unfortunately not possible to keep.

I can tell you that we are exactly at the furnilimit. We cant even put down a waterbowl for our cats. So if you got any suggestions how to improve this room. Adding furni is not an option :)

I also got to thank everyone at the UK hotel for my warm welcoming. You've been totally amazing. I love it here!

Special thanks to Kaz. of course who trusted me without even knowing me and who made it possible to make this room. I love ya hun <3

And to all you others at the UK hotel, I can just say. Hope you enjoy it!

Lots of love from Pommery

28-11-2007, 12:48 AM
Holy **** How the **** are you so good at making rooms?!
another ****** 10/10
and some more ******* rep
take it
your making everyone else look bad :(

Quiat
28-11-2007, 02:15 AM
I like it!

Art
28-11-2007, 02:16 AM
Thats ******* amazing ^_^ Nice!

GhostFace-
28-11-2007, 03:07 AM
oooooooooo i like that.

snorkels
28-11-2007, 05:58 AM
I like it!!

Alkaz
28-11-2007, 06:36 AM
OMG Jenny youve done it again, made us all wet out pants.
9.9/10. I think you could hide that jukebox, its a bit of an eye saw sort of thing, just sitting their near the enterance. +REPP

Pommery
28-11-2007, 09:28 AM
OMG Jenny youve done it again, made us all wet out pants.
9.9/10. I think you could hide that jukebox, its a bit of an eye saw sort of thing, just sitting their near the enterance. +REPP

If I hide it no one can click on it so I kinda put it there on purpose actually. As it is supposed to be a nightclub we have one pianobar section and onte jukebox section. I can agree it looks kinda funny there. But really there is no better way to hide it. If you think you can put it in a better spot yourself and still being able to click on it to play songs while not having to add any furni and still not make the pianosection look sort of out of place. Just feel free to tell me exactly how to.

Anyway thanks for the response you all

Pommery
28-11-2007, 09:30 AM
By the way I have tried to make the jukebox look nicer with plants and and all but if I put a yukka then it will bug an look funny, so I really see no other solution actually...

Edited by Favourtism (Forum Moderator): Please do not double post.

Processor
28-11-2007, 09:48 AM
Ver nice room il be in there trading

Bryan84
28-11-2007, 10:44 AM
Very nice and expensive room! :D

jesus
28-11-2007, 12:51 PM
its nice that :] 10/10 for originality

le harry
28-11-2007, 12:55 PM
That's awesome, 10/10. No ways to improve it that I can see :)

kaz.
28-11-2007, 11:38 PM
Hey guys! It's Kaz.
Just want to say a MASSIVE thanks to Pomme for making this room, she's an amazing friend, and an amazing person! and I love her to bits :)

Thanks for all the nice comments!

Hope to see ya all in our room soon :)

Kaz.

PTER
29-11-2007, 01:30 AM
i like it, 9.7/10

Alfie18
29-11-2007, 06:19 AM
amazing ;) 10/10 + rep

Samishlol
29-11-2007, 06:22 AM
Wow that's amazing.

DJ-Louis
29-11-2007, 06:30 AM
i like it Try make better in V2 <3

laurenJP
29-11-2007, 10:00 AM
Awesome!
Loving it :D

MrGazet
29-11-2007, 03:45 PM
its brill :) such an original idea.ur great at making rooms relli.keep up the gd work hun :)

Kalk
29-11-2007, 04:11 PM
If I were you, take out the yukka next to the Jukebox, then rotate the Jukebox and put it in that spot :)

You then have 1 more space for furni.
:D

Pommery
29-11-2007, 05:34 PM
its brill :) such an original idea.ur great at making rooms relli.keep up the gd work hun :)

thank you sooo much :) I'm overwellemed (however you spell it) over the rep we've gotten for this room.

for your info I am keeping up the work and I do have a new original idea that will take a while though as it's gonna be in my own room at habbo UK and it's kind of expensive. so next picture will probably take a while if I don't make something together with Kaz. again. once I get an idea it's kinda hard to stop me :)

Pommery
29-11-2007, 05:38 PM
If I were you, take out the yukka next to the Jukebox, then rotate the Jukebox and put it in that spot :)

You then have 1 more space for furni.
:D

thanks yea that's not a bad idea. I'm gonna try that. I did move the jukebox already though and it does look better now than before. but it would be good with an extra spot for furni as our cats are gasping... I know they're only habbocats... I kinda do see them as furni but still...

Edited by Favourtism (Forum Moderator): Please do not double post.

iMegz.
29-11-2007, 06:10 PM
Thats awesome!

I'm gonna come check it out sometime :)

+ rep for your hard work :)

MrGazet
29-11-2007, 06:10 PM
loooking forward to ur next rooms xD

@xP
29-11-2007, 08:52 PM
What a great room.

Well done! :D

jordang16
29-11-2007, 10:22 PM
Maybe this ideas abit expensive but would look better if throne sofas was replaced by green pillows and a few gold other than that 9/10 i dno how u come up with these ideas well done + rep

DjZoc
29-11-2007, 10:47 PM
aw. you beat me to it, i loveeeeeee that room.

Pommery
29-11-2007, 10:47 PM
Maybe this ideas abit expensive but would look better if throne sofas was replaced by green pillows and a few gold other than that 9/10 i dno how u come up with these ideas well done + rep

you don't know how many times I remade this room. we kept hitting the furnilimit all the time. kaz. has a full storage of golden pillows we were gonna use and more xrays aswell with different kind of effects. it was impossible though. xrays take loads of space and pillows aswell... so throne sofas was actually just an easy way out of a gigantic problem. the always reached "bad word" furnilimit!

and how did I come up with the idea, actually I don't know. I just knew that I've always thought xrays are cool but I've never known what to use em for. my friend kaz. had a couple in her shop and I got rights to play around in her shop and just suddenly the idea hit me. xray effects are awesome!

21tcripps
30-11-2007, 10:06 AM
great room 10/10=]]

+rep

le harry
01-12-2007, 06:07 AM
you don't know how many times I remade this room. we kept hitting the furnilimit all the time. kaz. has a full storage of golden pillows we were gonna use and more xrays aswell with different kind of effects. it was impossible though. xrays take loads of space and pillows aswell... so throne sofas was actually just an easy way out of a gigantic problem. the always reached "bad word" furnilimit!

and how did I come up with the idea, actually I don't know. I just knew that I've always thought xrays are cool but I've never known what to use em for. my friend kaz. had a couple in her shop and I got rights to play around in her shop and just suddenly the idea hit me. xray effects are awesome!

Asimm told me they had lifted the furni limit, not sure if it's true though :)

Qamp
01-12-2007, 08:07 AM
Amazing room!

Pommery
01-12-2007, 11:45 AM
Asimm told me they had lifted the furni limit, not sure if it's true though :)

wow really, that would be great. not sure we will make any differences in this room though but it's nice to know for the future if it's true. haven't seen any announcements about it though and they should have had if it's true?

Alan_Carr
02-12-2007, 10:34 AM
:O!!
That is amazing dude, i wna see more rooms :)

Pommery
02-12-2007, 11:34 AM
:O!!
That is amazing dude, i wna see more rooms :)

I'm not a dude :) I'm a girl lol.

Well the only other rooms I have are on the Swedish hotel. So you gotta go there I guess.

I'm working on new rooms, but it'll take a while

lAscend
02-12-2007, 12:17 PM
that is a fab room well done +rep

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!