28-11-2007, 05:04 PM
Welldone, and that can't be helped :'[!

18 times, and still no luck for me :P

Laurensh1
28-11-2007, 05:07 PM
Wel done!!!!

Black_Apalachi
28-11-2007, 05:07 PM
I got owned in the one before lol. I've only been getting home in time for one or two rounds :(.

The one that's about to start is taking ages :S. I think it's because my brother was in it just then and thought he'd be mad and go before Lost said. So now it seems everyone's doing that because occasionaly the queue room goes orange and the arena room goes green with 1 person in it :P.

Urqa
28-11-2007, 05:09 PM
If the competition starts at excactly 4:30pm then i maybe just be able to fit it in but i doubt that because when has habbo ever done it on time?

Btw i did it on my 2nd attempt :D

Tristan
28-11-2007, 06:31 PM
If I posted a thread saying that I won ( which I did, before youself), would I get well done's too? Although I wouldn't because who cares if you're in it or not?

I won on my main account which isn't even HC lol.

I did it on my first attempt.

You
28-11-2007, 06:33 PM
If I posted a thread saying that I won ( which I did, before youself), would I get well done's too? Although I wouldn't because who cares if you're in it or not?

jealous

Urqa
28-11-2007, 06:35 PM

Tbh Was there any need in that?

Jordy
28-11-2007, 07:03 PM
this isn't the 'vain' or big heads section, it's actually called Habbo UK News & Rumours. I think it's so lame when people post news about themselves, it's just something you shouldn't do :S

reindeer.
28-11-2007, 07:06 PM
it's a bit like laughing at your own joke.

--ss--
28-11-2007, 07:10 PM
Grat's , I attempted it 4/5 times today but my computer kept dieing of lag :(
Somehow I was the 2nd last person in the room , I was going to kick the last guy left in the room talking to LW but my client was completely frozen , I couldn't click with my mouse/ talk all I could do is see the speach go up :(

Tbh someone donate some RAM to me , 128MB FTL!

Jordy
28-11-2007, 07:10 PM
it's a bit like laughing at your own joke.Yeah sums it up rather well +rep

MrGazet
28-11-2007, 07:14 PM
well done

Urqa
28-11-2007, 09:59 PM
this isn't the 'vain' or big heads section, it's actually called Habbo UK News & Rumours. I think it's so lame when people post news about themselves, it's just something you shouldn't do :S

Technically i am not being bigheaded? It is actually news finding out who is going to be in the final?

Pyroka
28-11-2007, 10:40 PM
Grat's , I attempted it 4/5 times today but my computer kept dieing of lag :(
Somehow I was the 2nd last person in the room , I was going to kick the last guy left in the room talking to LW but my client was completely frozen , I couldn't click with my mouse/ talk all I could do is see the speach go up :(

Tbh someone donate some RAM to me , 128MB FTL!

*Shudder* I'm on my sisters 256MB RAM PC right now... Waiting for my 2GB Laptop to arrive, har har. You should've told me sooner, I had 1GB (2x512MB) RAM chips from my old laptop! :(

Jordy
28-11-2007, 10:42 PM
Technically i am not being bigheaded? It is actually news finding out who is going to be in the final?I didn't say this wasn't news. I said your big headed and vain since your posting news about yourself, it's like laughing at your joke like someone said, or simply attention seeking or whatever you like to call it ;)

28-11-2007, 10:44 PM
Cool, what if they still ban you if you dotn show up xD

Tristan
28-11-2007, 10:57 PM
Tbh Was there any need in that?

Was there any need for the thread? Nope, lol.

bo$$
28-11-2007, 10:58 PM
Was there any need for the thread? Nope, lol.

Ymo gotcha there.

le harry
29-11-2007, 06:40 AM
whenever i go in a tele, it takes like 2 minutes to get into the other side.. is that a RAM problem or just crap internet lol.

Philip!
29-11-2007, 08:07 AM
I got owned in the one before lol. I've only been getting home in time for one or two rounds :(.

The one that's about to start is taking ages :S. I think it's because my brother was in it just then and thought he'd be mad and go before Lost said. So now it seems everyone's doing that because occasionaly the queue room goes orange and the arena room goes green with 1 person in it :P.

Same. :(
I got to the last 2 twice, almost won but the other guy kicked me aswell in the final two.

@xP
29-11-2007, 08:09 AM
Well done! :D

Minstrels
29-11-2007, 10:42 AM

You would have got a well done from me.... :P
Anyways, I think this guy should have waited till the final day to post this thread so that he could include everyone else who got into the final...

ColyTom
29-11-2007, 12:07 PM
Well done on getting through!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!