PDA

View Full Version : [Rumour] DINO IN THE CATALOGUE !!!!!

KrimeScene
28-11-2007, 11:04 PM
For Purple Keep It Safe Thing.

Dino Coming Out...

erm friday.

so dont buy, wait!

its a rumour kfnx.

erm dats it.

*REMOVED*

Edited by jrh2002 Assistant General Manager
I added rumour to the thread title so people don't think that the dino is in the catalogue.

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Super Moderator): Please don't be rude.

PriceTags
28-11-2007, 11:05 PM
My Hairspray prize will come in handy then...

Ashley
28-11-2007, 11:05 PM
Proof?

KrimeScene
28-11-2007, 11:07 PM
-REMOVED-

Edited by Favourtism (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude.

:Delirium
28-11-2007, 11:20 PM
-REMOVED-

rofl, i lold irl there. :P

GommeInc
28-11-2007, 11:22 PM
-REMOVED-
Errrm yes you do? Proof comes with some sort of justification that it may come true. You just posted made-up crap "/ There is a difference between a rumour and random crap/spam.

Ashley
28-11-2007, 11:28 PM
i-REMOVED-

Thank you for that amazing -REP :)
And for rumors you do need proof, you need to justify that you heard this from a reliable source and not just made it up in a sad attempt for Dinos to go down in value.

Slowpoke
28-11-2007, 11:28 PM
Not really. If I told you that the throne was about to be released then you told someone, then they told someone else and eventually everyone was talking about it then that would be a rumour.

GommeInc
28-11-2007, 11:30 PM
Not really. If I told you that the throne was about to be released then you told someone, then they told someone else and eventually everyone was talking about it then that would be a rumour.
Which is the same as having some sort of justification that you heard it or read it from somewhere. He did not read it nor find information on it, therefore, he made up aload of crap on the spot "/

Slowpoke
28-11-2007, 11:36 PM
But it's a rumour at the moment. There have been numerous threads created in the 'Anything about Trading or Furni' forum in the last few days.

GommeInc
28-11-2007, 11:39 PM
Doesn't mean it is a rumour, because his story has no source, which he obviously has shown with his immature rants and no mention of a source, because he 'doesn't need one.' The threads in the Trade Forums probably have their sources, but this, as he has shown and admitted, hasn't got one.

What is this 'reliable source' which you have mentioned in that thread you created?

SacredDino
29-11-2007, 03:26 AM
its not a dino its gonna be a purple fan

GhostFace-
29-11-2007, 03:44 AM
i dont think dino will be released.

DJ-Louis
29-11-2007, 06:29 AM
You don't need proof to srtart a roumer i could say CALLIE WAS A MAN, And then someone else says it next thing you no the whole hotel saying it And BOOM a roumer has spred!

le harry
29-11-2007, 06:37 AM
Amazing..

Orangeesh
29-11-2007, 07:30 AM
Errrm yes you do? Proof comes with some sort of justification that it may come true. You just posted made-up crap "/ There is a difference between a rumour and random crap/spam.

errrm no you dont?

its not spam because 90% of the hotel are talking about it...
which is how it became a rumour

and because of it
the dino has dropped in price
people have been nagging mods to find out if it really is
and people are making threads in the anything about furni forum

you could call that your proof of the rumour ^
but a rumour doesnt need proof

anyway i dont believe the rumour to be true
they just released one super i doubt theyll do another the following week

Alan_Carr
29-11-2007, 07:39 AM
If people are talking about it, you dont need proof. But if its just one person, then yeah, course you need proof. I think it will come out anyway, its value has dropped too much.

H0BJ0B
29-11-2007, 07:39 AM
This happend about a year ago in one of my threads and the answer from a Moderator was somethin along the lines of...
It is quite likely that that is happening and so this thread can be made. However, someone can't go and say Lost_Witness stole my dog and whipped him.

Philip!
29-11-2007, 07:51 AM
:l, obv a lie - no proof, against giving ANY proof.
Lol...

Elliott$
29-11-2007, 07:59 AM
Yeah, in some ways it is a rumour, BUT there should be some sort of hint which makes backs up your rumour, but I know where you're coming from. some people say, if it's got proof, then it's a news, which I go along with, but the only reason habbox people made the rule of back up your rumour is that so people don't post randomly.

The annoying thing is though, is that you blaitently gave it away when you started swearing, etc.

@xP
29-11-2007, 08:02 AM
Which is the same as having some sort of justification that you heard it or read it from somewhere. He did not read it nor find information on it, therefore, he made up aload of crap on the spot "/

I agree.

Thread should be closed.

Soka
29-11-2007, 08:37 AM
this rumour has happened at least 3 times a year, every year since i being on habbo lol, hasnt came true yet :rolleyes:, same with throne.

Minstrels
29-11-2007, 10:37 AM
its not a dino its gonna be a purple fan
But I thought it was going to be a Purple Ice Cream Machine... Oh sod it, Habbo may as well release all three, Dino, Fan and ICM to keep everyone but the the super rare traders happy! :P

Slowpoke
29-11-2007, 01:29 PM
this rumour has happened at least 3 times a year, every year since i being on habbo lol, hasnt came true yet :rolleyes:, same with throne.

Same with the Yellow Amber and what has happened there! :rolleyes:

*SORRY !*

Edited by --ss-- (Forum Moderator): Double posts merged :).

Kyle
29-11-2007, 03:43 PM
Who told you this....

Soka
29-11-2007, 03:58 PM
Same with the Yellow Amber and what has happened there! :rolleyes:

*SORRY !*

Edited by --ss-- (Forum Moderator): Double posts merged :).

not really because people havent said ambers coming in cat every year like dino.. at about christmas period

also this has being released in a quest thing, and people knew it was coming
i doubht they'd jsut put dino in randomly, they'd tell people to maximise the buys?

Kardan
29-11-2007, 04:01 PM
What? The Dino's coming out because there is a Purple KiR sticker?

Well then, the Throne is coming out because of the red sticker, the green pillow for the green sticker, etc etc.

Seriously, for rumours you must have a good source.

Cryptoo
29-11-2007, 06:20 PM
even tho its my fav furni, i hope it not
i doont have on nyway.

- probz a lie.

Black_Apalachi
29-11-2007, 08:17 PM
-REMOVED-

In that case I think I'll start a few rumours. I'll just make loads of threads saying that all the different supers may be released (as if nobody knows that it is possible) anyway :rolleyes:.

This ruomour, as with many others, has been going since the Dino was first ever seen.

-rep tbh.

Soka
29-11-2007, 08:21 PM
In that case I think I'll start a few rumours. I'll just make loads of threads saying that all the different supers may be released (as if nobody knows that it is possible) anyway :rolleyes:.

This ruomour, as with many others, has been going since the Dino was first ever seen.

-rep tbh.

100% agreed, + rep
are you imprevious btw? or something like that

SacredDino
30-11-2007, 05:01 AM
But I thought it was going to be a Purple Ice Cream Machine... Oh sod it, Habbo may as well release all three, Dino, Fan and ICM to keep everyone but the the super rare traders happy! :P

it wouldn;t be a purp icm because that was given out as a prize for a competition i think it will be purp fan cause i bet it has to do with hairspray and idk lol fan like a hairdryer idk lol plus there hasn't realy beena nthing with the fan but theres been multiple quests around the dino

ColyTom
30-11-2007, 11:15 AM
Whilst this rumour is keeping many people enticed and excited, others are infuriated at the wit of the rumour and are getting deeply fustrated at this. However, there is much deep debate happening in this thread so we will just have to wait and see what happens.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!