PDA

View Full Version : Support me [READ]

PappaLou
29-11-2007, 12:44 AM
Hey people, sorry if its in the wrong section, but hey ho.

Anyway, me and my close friend Beau03 are opening a brand new fansite known as HabboInstant. Currently i'm skint coz yes, i still haven't been paid and Beau03 is always skint, so we're wondering if you lot could help.

If you go to www.habboinstant.net, and click the google ad's, we get money from it, currently we've got £25.00, but we need abit more to pay towards the new technology the site will have, and we assure you it'll be well worth the money.

So if you could all go to the site and click the google ad's, once, twice or whatever, it would help us ahelluva lot, and you don't pay a penny.

Thank you so much to those who do this for us :)

beau03
29-11-2007, 12:45 AM
Hey people, sorry if its in the wrong section, but hey ho.

Anyway, me and my close friend Beau03 are opening a brand new fansite known as HabboInstant. Currently i'm skint coz yes, i still haven't been paid and Beau03 is always skint, so we're wondering if you lot could help.

If you go to www.habboinstant.net, and click the google ad's, we get money from it, currently we've got £25.00, but we need abit more to pay towards the new technology the site will have, and we assure you it'll be well worth the money.

So if you could all go to the site and click the google ad's, once, twice or whatever, it would help us ahelluva lot, and you don't pay a penny.

Thank you so much to those who do this for us :)

there should be a rule for lieing, im never skint! :P *coughs*

rh4u
29-11-2007, 09:39 AM
just press it once or twice, becuase repetivie clicking from the same ip will result in your google adsense account being suspended.

Awfy
29-11-2007, 11:15 AM
New technology... a vBulletin forum? :P

GoldenMerc
29-11-2007, 11:29 AM
Ye you do know google will find out about this and suspend your account?

WarezKid
29-11-2007, 01:01 PM
Ye you do know google will find out about this and suspend your account?

Rofl, i lol'd

anyways, no google ads?

Florx
29-11-2007, 03:59 PM
Don't forget to turn adblock Plus off to see the ads :p

Clicked. :)

Implosion
29-11-2007, 04:06 PM
New technologies?
Explain more?

Trigs
30-11-2007, 12:02 AM
lol.

You do know its against their T&C.

If they see this post they will suspend your adsense account.

Awfy
30-11-2007, 01:21 AM
lol.

You do know its against their T&C.

If they see this post they will suspend your adsense account.
Why would Google Staff be on HabboxForum...

Invent
30-11-2007, 01:25 AM
Why would Google Staff be on HabboxForum...Basiccaly he means he's reported them so they're screwed.

(-kidding)

Beau
30-11-2007, 05:28 AM
Against Google T and C. Stop abusing such a fantastic service by getting people to intentionally click your ads.

rh4u
30-11-2007, 09:44 AM
Fantastic? Joke?
Its more like a crap feature, which they suspend your account when you get alot in anyway ;)

Beau
30-11-2007, 07:20 PM
Fantastic? Joke?
Its more like a crap feature, which they suspend your account when you get alot in anyway ;)

Eh, no. Many big sites use Adsense, Digg is one. I don't see them complaining about Google ripping them off?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!