PDA

View Full Version : [US] Who will be the new Xmas Boss?

Evescence
29-11-2007, 01:59 PM
Who will be the new Xmas Boss?After realizing that life in Jamaica is way sweeter than struggling and sweating as the Habbo Xmas Boss, Rasta.Claus has resigned and disappeared. The Habbo Staff is in trouble! Without an Xmas Boss, Xmas ain’t happening, 'cause the elves won't deliver and the gifts won't come. Simply put: “No Santa, no party”

Shortly after Rasta.Claus' resignation, four mysterious Xmas Boss wannabes appeared in my office! Each of them are offering a different take on Xmas and vies to gain the Habbos' favor with their own vision, furni, fun activities and competitions. Each candidate sounds very exciting and we can't wait to see what they have in store for all of us!

I discussed this with the Habbo Staff and we have decided to give them a fair chance. Each week, one Xmas Boss hopeful will be presenting their version of Xmas to you in hopes to convince the Habbos that their Xmas is THE Xmas.

After you have seen each Xmas presentation, YOU will vote for your winner and decide who will be the US Xmas Boss for the next year!!

Stay tuned. Soon the first candidate will present their version on Xmas!

Ho ho ho,

Loderse

Samishlol
29-11-2007, 02:00 PM
Dude this has been posted, as all Habbo Hotels are doing the same.

jesus
29-11-2007, 02:04 PM
its going to be myself

PriceTags
29-11-2007, 03:41 PM
Dude this has been posted, as all Habbo Hotels are doing the same.

He's posting that its been posted on Habbo US. I suggest you keep your beak out in future :).

Elliott$
29-11-2007, 04:19 PM
Yeah, I got this, they prob gna do it on the Habbo UK because US is the same as UK newsie thing, in terms on Rasta Santa moving to Jamaica

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!