PDA

View Full Version : HelKat Leavin

RyanDOT
29-11-2007, 08:59 PM
Helkat Leavin Habbo with Mr. RAL

Originally Posted by HelKat
Mr RAL has been defeated! And in such style you've inspired him to come out of retirement. Where will he go next? Who will go with him?

It turns out that our old friend/recent enemy Mr RAL is actually (tea)drinking buddies with my Godfather, the Earl of Grey! Negotiations got much easier once we discovered this common ground and by the end of the Union's campaigning Mr RAL was enjoying himself so much, he didn't seem to mind that you foiled his plan - he was actually very impressed and found your strength and determination inspiring!

He said it reminded him of his younger self and made him realise that he wasn't quite ready to settle down into retirement yet.

Yesterday he came to me with an exciting proposition - Mr RAL has acquired an ancient map which is believed to show the location of the long lost shrine of the Tea Goddesses Lap Sang and Sue Shong!

What an exciting opportunity Habbos - a chance for me to prove my worth to the Great Tealeaf in the sky! Surely this is my destiny calling?

But.. that does mean I have to leave you all. It's been a very hard decision, my lovely Habbo; with my kettle and samovar collection and my friends... The lovely staffers, dedicated Mods and Xs and all of you.. How could I go? But how could I not?

I've loved my time here at Habbo UK and I hope you won't be angry with me for going. I will be leaving tomorrow night. (We need to be on the trail before the monsoon kicks in!) So I hope you can all join me tomorrow for a Mad Hatters Tea party (only bunnies, tea drinkers and hat wearers welcome!) and to play a few final games of SnowStorm!

Thank you for a very fun (almost)3 years, I hope the next 3 are just as good for all of us!

May the tea be with you all.
HelKat

Thread closed by --ss-- (Forum Moderator): This has already been posted ;)

CHA!NGANG
29-11-2007, 09:00 PM
There is already at 10 page thread on this dude. Use Search next time please to save MOD's time.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!