PDA

View Full Version : thehabboforum

.L!nK.
29-11-2007, 09:18 PM
http://thehabboforum.com/forum/index.php

Please join +rep

L!nK as referral.

Sites changed alot, we got a new forum manager who is 'hollywood'

new skin, new competitions and events and prizes to be won.

We have a radio website coming soon managed by Nathe.

thanks

Edited by mat64 (Forum Super Moderator): Thread closed to stop arguments from continuing.

@xP
30-11-2007, 07:59 AM
+rep from me too.

:)

k
30-11-2007, 08:02 AM
And moi.

Samishlol
30-11-2007, 08:02 AM
You have created this thread already.

k
30-11-2007, 08:05 AM
Who cares?
Go back to your habbo life, and pretend you had an account from 2001.

Samishlol
30-11-2007, 08:06 AM
At least i don't go to every forum advertising a bloody forum. And i have a life. You get a life telling everyone that your leaving and then come back

k
30-11-2007, 08:08 AM
Yep thats me :)!
Go suck up, or get an internet boyfriend

@xP
30-11-2007, 08:10 AM
Yep thats me :)!
Go suck up, or get an internet boyfriend

LOLOLOLOLOL

At least i don't go to every forum advertising a bloody forum. And i have a life. You get a life telling everyone that your leaving and then come back

HAVE A LIFE? LOL
YOU ARE ON THE INTERNET ALL DAY M88

The thread has been created ages ago, so it was re-created by a different user.
If we have all these different users advertising must show how popular we are.

Samishlol
30-11-2007, 08:10 AM
I'd rather not. Anyway i am not going to argue with you.

Corey doesn't matter if i am on all the time, it doesn't mean i am on habbo though does it

k
30-11-2007, 08:12 AM
you addmited it to me on msn yesterday..

@xP
30-11-2007, 08:14 AM
I'd rather not. Anyway i am not going to argue with you.

Corey doesn't matter if i am on all the time, it doesn't mean i am on habbo though does it

You talk crap? Seriously.
Don't say you have a life when you clearly don't.

Samishlol
30-11-2007, 08:15 AM
No Kyle. You had a MSN plus plugin that you used to speak as me. I am that not dumb as you.

k
30-11-2007, 08:15 AM
So you're on the INTERNET instead of playing out etc, all day and you think it's ok.

wooh, get your head sorted.

Samishlol
30-11-2007, 08:18 AM
Because i revise while doing other stuff as i have mock exams coming up very soon which is more important then going out to me

k
30-11-2007, 08:20 AM
Revising on habboxforum?
And i'm thick?

I'm 11 never played habbo since like v17 or something, and you still don't know how to turn homepages off "you can't turn homepages off" when i knew.

So sh.

Samishlol
30-11-2007, 08:21 AM
Because i don't go on habbo that much no more since the new updates.

k
30-11-2007, 08:22 AM
What happened to pool-life

Samishlol
30-11-2007, 08:24 AM
pool-life? hows that?

k
30-11-2007, 08:26 AM
oh, if i'm mistaken that's your account from 2001.
lol it never excisted

Samishlol
30-11-2007, 08:28 AM
I don't have it no more as i never used habbo back then

k
30-11-2007, 08:31 AM
Lol?
Your making up things as you go along

GoldenMerc
30-11-2007, 08:36 AM
I dont see why your all ganging up on him,Hes just saying you've advertised this once to many, Corey i realy woulnt expect you to of been out of order to him ether.
Yes its a good nice looking site but advertising it alot wont help you in the slightest it may even put regular users of the site

@xP
30-11-2007, 04:57 PM
I dont see why your all ganging up on him,Hes just saying you've advertised this once to many, Corey i realy woulnt expect you to of been out of order to him ether.
Yes its a good nice looking site but advertising it alot wont help you in the slightest it may even put regular users of the site

What on earth are yiou on about?
Your constantly adverising HHGS.

Plus, if you knew the full story, you would know why i was out of order.
Stick to HHGS ross.

.L!nK.
30-11-2007, 05:00 PM
I made this thread for views and people to register, not for everyone to spam my thread
Sam, stay out of my threads you bed wetter.
now everyone stop arguing.

Hey

Could you show me the thread dates that has been constantly advertised.

GoldenMerc
30-11-2007, 05:01 PM
Im constantly advertising HHGS thats a good one Corey i havent advertised HHGS since nearly 3 months ago, Yes the full story is in here Corey, You have changed you used to be a nice genuine person now you realy have changed, LOL at your comment stick to HHGS. Ive been in Habbox for more than a year more than you and use it just like any other person.
Gawd noes whats up with you.

.L!nK.
30-11-2007, 05:03 PM
Im constantly advertising HHGS thats a good one Corey i havent advertised HHGS since nearly 3 months ago, Yes the full story is in here Corey, You have changed you used to be a nice genuine person now you realy have changed, LOL at your comment stick to HHGS. Ive been in Habbox for more than a year more than you and use it just like any other person.
Gawd noes whats up with you.

That is true corey.

Sam, last time thehabboforum was advertised was on 11-11-2007
today is the 30th, so next time can you 'research' your information before writing and commenting? thanks.

GoldenMerc
30-11-2007, 05:05 PM
Ye still it was 2 weeks or + LOL cba checking but just wait like a month before you advertise it again, I persnally dont care how many times you advertise it, I just read it then saw you two picking on Sam Although i dont like him theres no need for it.
Ross

.L!nK.
30-11-2007, 05:06 PM
Ye still it was 2 weeks or + LOL cba checking but just wait like a month before you advertise it again, I persnally dont care how many times you advertise it, I just read it then saw you two picking on Sam Although i dont like him theres no need for it.
Ross

I don't care about them flaming him but not in this topic, then people wonder why we make other threads its because it gets spammed :)

ty for rep your in my sig

@xP
30-11-2007, 05:09 PM
you advertise in your sig?
you told me to advertise for you?

plus, i was a nice person untill you found out i was a lad you talked to me like shit?

so what if it gets advertised all the time?
i don't realy care get over it.

you start treating me with respect i'll treat you.

.L!nK.
30-11-2007, 05:11 PM
Lets stop the arguing, just be friends :)

@xP
30-11-2007, 05:12 PM
Corey can't you read?

stop flaming in this topic

i'll do what i like?

GoldenMerc
30-11-2007, 05:14 PM
LOL, So what if i advertise it in my sig i dont see why that matters?
Yep i did because me posting a annoucement saying
redtiz is no on HHGS
I would get ripped for advertising my own site, LOL till i found out you a lad, I'd treat you the same way i treat L!nk fine and hes male im sure :P
Yes you might not care but HabboxForum does, I was trying to actually help you and your site, Advertising it to much doesnt work.
I treat everyone with respect if i think they deserve it up untill now you did.
Ross

.L!nK.
30-11-2007, 05:14 PM
You can, but not when I say 'don't.

@xP
30-11-2007, 05:18 PM
LOL, So what if i advertise it in my sig i dont see why that matters?
Yep i did because me posting a annoucement saying
I would get ripped for advertising my own site, LOL till i found out you a lad, I'd treat you the same way i treat L!nk fine and hes male im sure :P
Yes you might not care but HabboxForum does, I was trying to actually help you and your site, Advertising it to much doesnt work.
I treat everyone with respect if i think they deserve it up untill now you did.
Ross

obviously not. :)
u fired me from HHGS when u realised i was a lad.

.L!nK.
30-11-2007, 05:19 PM
COREY

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@xP
30-11-2007, 05:21 PM
COREY

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!