PDA

View Full Version : myBOBBA

adamFTW
30-11-2007, 12:10 AM
Is it gone or something?

myBOBBA.com - System - Style - Domain and Database are all up for sale.

Offers between £50 and £100 are accepted - PayPal only. Email [email protected] with any offers.

Thanks,
Shism + Imatate
MyBobba.com

.L!nK.
30-11-2007, 12:10 AM
lmao@them

they found out they failed.

Awfy
30-11-2007, 01:43 AM
They have changed to burrow forum or something. A BittyBay fansite. So if you want the system purchase from me as I'm the original creator.

Puma
30-11-2007, 12:13 PM
that is a bloody waste =.=

Postage
30-11-2007, 01:43 PM
u ask for 2 much money Awfy.
(this is a pic of Awfy taken from JE.net.)
*Image Removed*

Edited by mat64 (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't post pictures of other forum members.

Alexz0r
04-12-2007, 07:20 PM
u ask for 2 much money Awfy.
(this is a pic of Awfy taken from JE.net.)
*Image Removed*

Edited by mat64 (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't post pictures of other forum members.

LOL I think thats reasonable there system is great.

Scania
04-12-2007, 07:48 PM
I wouldn't pay anything for it.

Because like he done to thinkhabbo, he resold there layout. & Is still trying to sell myBOBBA on +vert. Which is sad.

.L!nK.
04-12-2007, 07:52 PM
I wouldn't pay anything for it.

Because like he done to thinkhabbo, he resold there layout. & Is still trying to sell myBOBBA on +vert. Which is sad.

I thought you and him were doing something together, as you agreed on alot of his posts..

I'm guessing something happened.

but yeah I guess its true.

Scania
04-12-2007, 08:01 PM
Yeah, he decided to not tell me he chose two other people. "/

Good to see you back;

Infact , one of the people he re-sold thinkhabbo's layout to, was me, and a guy called Doug. AKA HabboGlobe.fm owner.

Invent
04-12-2007, 08:04 PM
Nothing is wrong with selling TH's old layout considering he made it.

Also, he modded the vB Script therefore he can resell it...

Scania
04-12-2007, 08:16 PM
Im not disputing the fact he didn't make it Simon.

He sold it to me and Doug when thinkhabbo was still in 'bizz'.

Thinking about it, I wouldn't mind to much about the vB script if he re-sold it. He's just dodjy all ways.

Awfy
04-12-2007, 08:36 PM
Nice of you to say Sam, 2 weeks from now I expect to see you up my backside once again.

Scania
04-12-2007, 08:43 PM
Theres nothing wrong with you as a person, but its just kinda sad you re sell things that you have sold to another person.

EG that time you sold Doug the thinkhabbo layout when they were still using it..

thats basically money hungry.

.L!nK.
04-12-2007, 08:44 PM
Yeah, he decided to not tell me he chose two other people. "/

Good to see you back;

Infact , one of the people he re-sold thinkhabbo's layout to, was me, and a guy called Doug. AKA HabboGlobe.fm owner.
Was that to him? :S

Im not disputing the fact he didn't make it Simon.

He sold it to me and Doug when thinkhabbo was still in 'bizz'.

Thinking about it, I wouldn't mind to much about the vB script if he re-sold it. He's just dodjy all ways.

I agree, he is dodgey indeed!

Awfy
04-12-2007, 08:46 PM
Theres nothing wrong with you as a person, but its just kinda sad you re sell things that you have sold to another person.

EG that time you sold Doug the thinkhabbo layout when they were still using it..

thats basically money hungry.
Thing was, you knew it was still in use and you came to me to ask for it. So I don't see what I done wrong in this instance. Doug was wanting to use it to try and out do ThinkHabbo. So don't act the goat. Also the fact I'm selling something I made is fine by me.

Scania
04-12-2007, 08:46 PM
No, you. :)

Well, he's not really dodjy ALL ways. I just think its wrong for him to continue to re-sell, yet he is the first to get someone shut down for taking something of his etc.

EDIT TO ABOVE POST: I wasn't going to say no to Doug. We had went through so many layouts. I did not come to you and ask for it. I asked for you to make us a layout, and you went through some rabble about going to Doug's house, and because we waited soo long on the layout, Doug decided to take TH's.

Awfy
04-12-2007, 08:47 PM

Well, he's not really dodjy ALL ways. I just think its wrong for him to continue to re-sell, yet he is the first to get someone shut down for taking something of his etc.
As noobs shouldn't play dirty (i.e. clubhabbo).

Scania
04-12-2007, 08:58 PM
What did they do?

Awfy
04-12-2007, 09:01 PM
What did they do?
Stole my badge designs, so got their official status removed.

--ss--
04-12-2007, 09:04 PM
Stole my badge designs, so got their official status removed.
If I remember correctly you also tried to get Habbox and Habboxlive closed down because they had an 'Ipod' radio player which you said was ripped off you :rolleyes:

Awfy
04-12-2007, 09:05 PM
If I remember correctly you also tried to get Habbox and Habboxlive closed down because they had an 'Ipod' radio player which you said was ripped off you :rolleyes:
Which it was, as I created it for my site 'MyBobba' not for HabboxLive.

--ss--
04-12-2007, 09:08 PM
Which it was, as I created it for my site 'MyBobba' not for HabboxLive.
The image was completely remade though.
Seeing as the layout was bought off from a certain member on here and knowing them they probably did copy your idea but the image was different so kudos to you for the original idea.

On topic: What system are they actually selling? I liked their 'facebook' thingy they did for Habbo.

.L!nK.
04-12-2007, 09:11 PM

EDIT TO ABOVE POST: I wasn't going to say no to Doug. We had went through so many layouts. I did not come to you and ask for it. I asked for you to make us a layout, and you went through some rabble about going to Doug's house, and because we waited soo long on the layout, Doug decided to take TH's.

ahh thanks :) you to.

I just think his dodgey, how many times is he going to sell his mybobba scripts????

and for high prices too

today
04-12-2007, 09:45 PM
I guess if i had a script which everyone wanted i would.

And many users do try and copy it just fail. -coughs- Snek.

Snex
04-12-2007, 10:12 PM
I guess if i had a script which everyone wanted i would.

And many users do try and copy it just fail. -coughs- Snek.
I ain't finished. I have better features planned for my site in the future however in a different way.

Awfy
04-12-2007, 10:18 PM
I have a greater version of the scripted which was used on Kurbed.

today
04-12-2007, 10:21 PM
I ain't finished. I have better features planned for my site in the future however in a different way.
Well, i spelt your name wrong. Shows how much i like you, i mean remember your name.

I have a greater version of the scripted which was used on Kurbed.
Wot is that site!?!?

Snex
04-12-2007, 10:23 PM
Well, i spelt your name wrong. Shows how much i like you, i mean remember your name.

Wot is that site!?!?
You think your better than everyone else on this forum even known your not. I'm not longer talking to you as your an idiot just shows how dumb you are if you ask me.

Awfy
04-12-2007, 10:24 PM

Wot is that site!?!?
Used to be a vB run social networking site. However, we've recently had the oppertunity to invest in a coded system. So we abandoned the vBulletin idea so the system is now not in use.

today
04-12-2007, 10:31 PM
You think your better than everyone else on this forum even known your not. I'm not longer talking to you as your an idiot just shows how dumb you are if you ask me.
soz sexi den!!!1 But you already said this so many times i dont belive u anymore!!111

Used to be a vB run social networking site. However, we've recently had the oppertunity to invest in a coded system. So we abandoned the vBulletin idea so the system is now not in use.
OH right +rep for actually explaining :]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!