PDA

View Full Version : LYK WTZ UP WIT DA WAY NEWBZ TLK LYK??!?!?!?!?!111

Adam$
29-05-2005, 11:24 PM
I'm sick of it. The noob talk.

Why do they do it? To save time. I mean, C'mon, Are you really that lazy? For the millisecond it takes to put that extra vowel in a word. Why miss it out?

Correct: The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.
Noob: Da Qik Brwn fx jmpd ova da lzy dg.

I mean, the odd 'Brb' or 'Lol' is okay, but just missing out every vowel in a word is just stupid. How long does it take to just press "A" , "E" , "I" , "O" or "U"? ..not long.

And the way they say 'Lyk' instead of "Like". I just hate it. It pee's me off so.

It just makes you look like you cannot spell. Either that, or you are just lazy.

So please, IF U TYP LYK DIZ, please, add that extra vowel in the sentence, it is much easier for people to understand you :)

Seacat
29-05-2005, 11:28 PM
Doesn't really annoy me unless it's so bad I cannot understand. The thing I hate most are 'Habbo Bwabies', they make me mad.. :@

GommeInc
29-05-2005, 11:37 PM
I hate it when they do it like that, if they put the odd real word in then I would be happy. I don't see how it saves time, I have tried and it takes me longer

cocaine
30-05-2005, 08:48 AM
I don't mind it, but Habbo Babies are even worse. They make me want to throw up

30-05-2005, 08:58 AM
Doesnt bother me, i agree with addictives though.

Julia7
30-05-2005, 09:02 AM
Yeah it does bother me when newbs come along and are all like "Sup yh init da fings kl"
Instead of something like "Hey, yeah... that thing's cool"
>.< And Habbo Babies really pee me off. I mean, what's the point in them? :l
Edit - Haha, one person has actually voted "NO, I LV TLKIN LYK DIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11" on the Poll. :o :eusa_eh:

Moose
30-05-2005, 10:08 AM
The hell is wrong with you, i know its annoying but people are idiots.

Adam$
30-05-2005, 01:49 PM
oh my, babies are even worse. :\

cocaine
30-05-2005, 07:53 PM
Doesnt bother me, i agree with addictives though.

Sorry to go off topic, but it's Additives. Not Addictives

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!