PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Updating Looks

Transmitting
30-11-2007, 06:39 PM
Dunno why this is happening but!

It lets me select which clothes i want to wear but it doesnt let me click "Save Changes" So basically i cant change my clothes any ideas why?

Im probably just being stupid but yehh :(

dunke
30-11-2007, 06:48 PM
Might be if you have HC clothes and you arn't HC or you have old colours/clothes that arnt avaible anymore, if not then try logging out and reopening your browser and trying again.

Transmitting
30-11-2007, 06:58 PM
Might be if you have HC clothes and you arn't HC or you have old colours/clothes that arnt avaible anymore, if not then try logging out and reopening your browser and trying again.

No still doesnt work, but cheers anyway :P

LoveToStack
30-11-2007, 07:05 PM
Im not sayng try it, but I think you need shockwave to view the new clothes page so it could be some kindof problem with that but im not sure.

Stitch
30-11-2007, 11:27 PM
I can't change my look either but for me the page won't even load!

nm-nm
01-12-2007, 04:30 PM
I'm getting problems updating,

I have flashplayer installed, but when i go to the page it says "please install flashplayer at [URL]"
But I do have it installed and I can play flash games no problem? XD

Sorry for using this thread to post my problem instead of using a seperate one.

superfly-dan
01-12-2007, 09:13 PM
I'm getting problems updating,

I have flashplayer installed, but when i go to the page it says "please install flashplayer at [url]"
But I do have it installed and I can play flash games no problem? XD

Sorry for using this thread to post my problem instead of using a seperate one.

I'm actually having this problem too. Everything else flash player concerned works fine apart from this... I've tried everything, restarting the browser, re-installing shockwave, restarting my pc, trying it on a different habbo, even banging my head on the desk but it still does it :(

Dethklok
07-12-2007, 07:44 AM
Mine (on CA) works well, although sometimes I think Shockwave messes up because if I have on my "Stranger" cowboy outfit, sometimes every piece of clothing won't load and it will tell me I have on clothes that are no longer available, however, once I refresh, it'll un-screw itself. That's firefox for you.

beau03
07-12-2007, 03:03 PM
I can't change my look either but for me the page won't even load!

If you mean the loading bar keeps loading, same here

nm-nm
07-12-2007, 04:09 PM
Still can't get it working... I'm using Firefox now seeing as it works perfectly fine on that XD

If anyone's found a way to fix in IE please post (L)

Dethklok
07-12-2007, 04:13 PM
*Text Removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter.

mrman10
13-12-2007, 08:03 PM
Simple answer this. If the 'Save Changes' bar thing is in grey and won't let you click on it then it is because Habbo have removed some clothes and thus meaning you can't wear them anymore. But if you are wearing them you can keep them, just can't save the changes with the clothes you have on.
If it is because the bar doesn't load it means Habbo isn't coping with the internet you're using. Try refreshing Habbo completely.
Hope this helps :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!