PDA

View Full Version : [ru] wrestiling comp

Maximo
01-12-2007, 12:44 AM
http://www.habbo.ru/articles/18--

Голо*уй - чтобы *п**ти от блокиров*ния!
Привет в*ем!
Вы были до *их пор уверены, что Х*ббо - это р*звлечение? Х*х! Р*зрушь *вои *тереотипы! Уч**твуй в БОББА-ре*линге!
СУПЕР-фин*ли*т:
х*ббо по имени CyXaPb! :)
Он получ*ет 70 монет и 6 ме*яцев Habbo Club в под*рок :)
А что же * о*т*льными?
У тебя е*ть возможно*ть *п**ти 10 фин*ли*тов!
Голо*уй з* тех, кого *чит*ешь нужным о*т*вить в Х*ббо...
10 х*ббо, н*бр*вших больше в*его голо*ов, - будут СПАСЕНЫ!

Basically running the same bobba competition as uk and is asking people to vote on who they want to save from banning, wonder if they will actually ban them on ru or do same as uk?

Slowpoke
01-12-2007, 12:41 PM
PMSL. it's quoted from the Habbo Ru site so he can post in a different language. Oh dear, what the hell.

Favourtism
01-12-2007, 12:46 PM
PMSL. it's quoted from the Habbo Ru site so he can post in a different language. Oh dear, what the hell.
I PMed him saying if he gives my the link then I will add it with Quote marks which he didn't do and a Super Mod told me to remove it as it wasn't quoted and therefore could be rude etc.

Sounds like every hotel is getting Wrestling Comps then!

Slowpoke
01-12-2007, 12:48 PM
Well maybe if you took the time to check on the [RU] site then you'd know. You spend to much time giving out pointless infractions.

You
01-12-2007, 12:50 PM
Well maybe if you took the time to check on the [RU] site then you'd know. You spend to much time giving out pointless infractions.
It is still against the rules to post something in a different language outside of the language's forum.

Abzii
03-12-2007, 04:26 PM
Lol nice

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!