PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Scamming..

Michaler
01-12-2007, 07:14 PM
SCAMMING
There Are Loads Of Kinds Of Scamming...

Selling Account's [You Pay And They Give Wrong Pass Or Change It When Youre Offline].

Tell Them To Write There Pass And Press CTRL M For Egx.. Egzample1m and They Take Away The M For Youre Pass..

Quick Trading..
Quick Traders Put A Gd Rare In A Box Then Close It Say Re Trade N Trade U Again And They Put Something In Tottaly Diffrent. And Thats What They Do..

01-12-2007, 08:21 PM
I think everyone knows how people scam.
Btw its against the habbo way to sell accounts (or scam in general) so if youve been buying accounts you should stop you naughty little kid.

mrman10
09-12-2007, 08:27 PM
Someone tried to quick trade me, but I declined too much that they put the rare in for my norm, and as they were about to untick, I happened to move my mouse over the lil tick box :eusa_danc

Markness.
09-12-2007, 10:16 PM
Everybody knows this but a reminders always nice :)

+rep

Hazza
09-12-2007, 10:18 PM
I love quick traders.
lol, win a few HC from them.
Newbies :)

Thanks for letting everyone know. +REP.

Redmoon Evil
09-12-2007, 10:20 PM
SCAMMING
There Are Loads Of Kinds Of Scamming...

Selling Account's [You Pay And They Give Wrong Pass Or Change It When Youre Offline].

Tell Them To Write There Pass And Press CTRL M For Egx.. Egzample1m and They Take Away The M For Youre Pass..

Quick Trading..
Quick Traders Put A Gd Rare In A Box Then Close It Say Re Trade N Trade U Again And They Put Something In Tottaly Diffrent. And Thats What They Do..

thanks m8 am too thick to know them init

mrman10
16-12-2007, 09:38 AM
thanks m8 am too thick to know them init

Seriously?

Chippiewill
01-01-2008, 06:27 PM
I didnt know about quick trading but i wouldnt fall for it...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!