PDA

View Full Version : What is..

Hollister
02-12-2007, 05:09 AM
www.moparscape.com (http://www.moparscape.com)

and how does it work

+Rep to all that can help me.

EDIT - Wrong Section by accident.

Thread moved to the General Runescape section by --ss-- (Forum Moderator): On user's request.

Bloods
02-12-2007, 07:04 AM
Its where you go to play on private servers. You can modify them and basicallly add what you want and stuff. Most servers only hold like between 20-50 ppl and get very laggy when close to full. I played on them for a while.
To play you have to get the ip of the server and then put it then you just put a username and pass and log in. A lot of the servers are down at sometimes so you have to find one that has good uptime.

Jord
02-12-2007, 07:07 AM
Its where you go to play on private servers. You can modify them and basicallly add what you want and stuff. Most servers only hold like between 20-50 ppl and get very laggy when close to full. I played on them for a while.
To play you have to get the ip of the server and then put it then you just put a username and pass and log in. A lot of the servers are down at sometimes so you have to find one that has good uptime.

What he said and its rly laggy so i cbf with it anymore.

Jahova
02-12-2007, 07:40 AM
It's a runescape private server.
What out, some downloads are viruses or keyloggers and some server log your password. SO DONT USE YOUR REAL RUNESCAPE ACCOUNT NAME!
Also, they are usually 20x laggyer than real runescape, so they're crack.

- TomSpit

Hollister
02-12-2007, 04:24 PM
thank's all :) +rep.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!