PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] All people on habbo are immoral

John!
02-12-2007, 12:34 PM
I was playing shoed's bridge of doom and managed to complete it closely followed by another person. While I was doing this another person kept asking me where to click and I wouldn't tell him. After I won I blocked the tele because I knew the person who got there after me would say that he won if I didn't. Shoed ignored my messages telling him I'd won and gave the prize to the other guy. The only other person in the room, won't tell shoed that I won because I wouldn't tell him where to go.

It is completely ******ed. No-one ever wins anything the fair way on habbo anymore.

Nemo
02-12-2007, 12:35 PM
Why cant you be nice and tell him where to go? You're immoral. oh btw its habbo.

02-12-2007, 12:42 PM
I just love that becuase of one person, you group every single person that plays habbo into one category.

John!
02-12-2007, 12:43 PM
Why cant you be nice and tell him where to go? You're immoral. oh btw its habbo.

Because that's unfair on the room owner who spent time making the room and also unfair on everyone else who work it out themselves.

I just love that becuase of one person, you group every single person that plays habbo into one category.

Tbh nearly every person on habbo is like that.

Nemo
02-12-2007, 12:44 PM
Because that's unfair on the room owner who spent time making the room and also unfair on everyone else who work it out themselves.Well, generally people don't often care THAT much and help the ppl out a bit, so im glad the other guy got it

John!
02-12-2007, 12:52 PM
It wasn't the guy that was asking me where to go that got the prize anyway. I'm just annoyed that people lie to get habbo furni.

Nemo
02-12-2007, 12:53 PM
It wasn't the guy that was asking me where to go that got the prize anyway. I'm just annoyed that people lie to get habbo furni.
Well you were mean to get habbo furni? then you are getting stressed over habbo furni.

I laugh at you.

hahaha.

02-12-2007, 01:00 PM
Im sorry but its not like you guys were friends, or will ever meet in real life. Why shouldnt he screw you over, nothin negative can happen to him.

LoveToStack
03-12-2007, 11:20 AM
Because that's unfair on the room owner who spent time making the room and also unfair on everyone else who work it out themselves.

If you think that if "unfair" you really are gonna find life ousdie habbo difficult.
:rolleyes:

jesus
03-12-2007, 12:13 PM
I was playing shoed's bridge of doom and managed to complete it closely followed by another person. While I was doing this another person kept asking me where to click and I wouldn't tell him. After I won I blocked the tele because I knew the person who got there after me would say that he won if I didn't. Shoed ignored my messages telling him I'd won and gave the prize to the other guy. The only other person in the room, won't tell shoed that I won because I wouldn't tell him where to go.

It is completely ******ed. No-one ever wins anything the fair way on habbo anymore.i was 2nd ever to complete that bridge of doom :]

not everyone is immoral - the majority are.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!