PDA

View Full Version : Half arsed randomish site..

Chippiewill
02-12-2007, 01:14 PM
Created this site out of boredom:

Things which are not mine: Layout and funny video

anyway http://101productions.uk.to

Im gonna put all my lists of 101 things on the site including my list of habbo fansite names! I hope to get a blog on there at some point.

Jamesy
02-12-2007, 01:22 PM
mm hmm...

Chippiewill
02-12-2007, 01:24 PM
spam? did you watch the video i just laughed when I saw it

Jamesy
02-12-2007, 01:27 PM
Not spam. I just don't really know what to comment on. AS you said, layout isn't yours nor is the video.

Chippiewill
02-12-2007, 01:32 PM
Content, duh :rolleyes:
and any feature ideas?

ScottDiamond.
02-12-2007, 01:52 PM
Just go away.

kk.
02-12-2007, 01:54 PM
so all you did was add the content.. greeeaattt....

Chippiewill
02-12-2007, 01:58 PM
yeh pretty much but note title, 'half-arsed'

ScottDiamond.
02-12-2007, 02:04 PM
yeh pretty much but note title, 'half-arsed'

Why bother posting it? It's lame and it's stupid.

Florx
02-12-2007, 02:05 PM
/*
Design by Free CSS Templates
http://www.freecsstemplates.org
Released for free under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License
*/

.L!nK.
02-12-2007, 02:09 PM
/*
Design by Free CSS Templates
http://www.freecsstemplates.org
Released for free under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License
*/

Good find but he never said he made the design.

Jamesy
02-12-2007, 02:31 PM
All of those summarise my:

"mm hmm"

Florx
02-12-2007, 02:33 PM
Oh yeah sorry 00chips :)

ScottDiamond.
02-12-2007, 02:57 PM
All of those summarise my:

"mm hmm"

You're just not funny.

Jamesy
02-12-2007, 02:58 PM
I wasn't trying to be.

ScottDiamond.
02-12-2007, 03:00 PM
I wasn't trying to be.

You clearly were, and your rants suck too.

Jamesy
02-12-2007, 03:03 PM
I wasn't. I was making a statement. And if you are going to start moving off topic then that's fine but seeing as all your posts are insulting people and flaming perhaps you should shut up for once and say something contructive.

ScottDiamond.
02-12-2007, 03:05 PM
I wasn't. I was making a statement. And if you are going to start moving off topic then that's fine but seeing as all your posts are insulting people and flaming perhaps you should shut up for once and say something contructive.

You were making a lame statement. I'm not going to shut up because some *** like you with their dig caught in their fly told me to, I'll say what I want. Get better rants, stop with your extremely failed attempt at being maddox and die in a ditch.

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Super Moderator): Please don't make rude and inappropriate comments.

Jamesy
02-12-2007, 03:10 PM
I'm not trying to be a maddox. Maddox is awesome. I'm not going to go die in a ditch because some person on the internet seems to be a hyprocrite with whatever a "dig" is, stuck in their flies.

I made my own website for a Magazine project I am on at my school. Nobody forced you to click on that site and look around.

ScottDiamond.
02-12-2007, 03:15 PM
I'm not trying to be a maddox. Maddox is awesome. I'm not going to go die in a ditch because some person on the internet seems to be a hyprocrite with whatever a "dig" is, stuck in their flies.

I made my own website for a Magazine project I am on at my school. Nobody forced you to click on that site and look around.

You've tried adopting the same style as him, I've known thousands of people that have tried tobe like him and just failed; like you.

Could you attempt at writing that properly? "hypocrite with whatever a "dig" is, stuck in their flies."

What the hell does that mean?

Adopt a better style than a wannabe maddox and get your finger out your *** without pulling out lame **** that is 'FAIL'.

Jamesy
02-12-2007, 03:18 PM
I am not being a maddox. I made it as something to do! I was commenting on your lame attempt to avoid the filter and my style is nothing like Maddox. You are "FAIL" for coming into every thread and dragging it off topic and being a rude and immature individual. I am taking the higher ground here and ignoring you so this thread gets back on track.

Chippiewill
02-12-2007, 03:20 PM
not meaning to be pointless but could you argue through pms instead

Jamesy
02-12-2007, 03:21 PM
I've already stated I do not wish to argue and want this thread back on track ;)

ScottDiamond.
02-12-2007, 03:26 PM
I am not being a maddox. I made it as something to do! I was commenting on your lame attempt to avoid the filter and my style is nothing like Maddox. You are "FAIL" for coming into every thread and dragging it off topic and being a rude and immature individual. I am taking the higher ground here and ignoring you so this thread gets back on track.

You're not being him, you're attempting it. How can avoiding a filter be unsophisticated? You're the 'FAIL' for attempting to be maddox, creating the worst rant website there is, using '!' which make you look like a ********, have pathetic slogans like 'The home of witty ranter', which is an abject attempt of being funny.

There isn't 'higher ground' of being an *******, so let's see if you do ignore me and see how "mature" you are. (cough use of '!' cough).

Chippiewill
02-12-2007, 03:27 PM
Please STOP argueing and could I have some POSITIVE comments.

Ok well I know no one will post if there cant be negative comments so those aswell then...

ScottDiamond.
02-12-2007, 03:30 PM
There is no candy in the excrement.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!