PDA

View Full Version : Well, What happend when I got their.

Earthquake
02-12-2007, 01:55 PM
I walked up their road about 3-4 times to think on what I'm going to say, After I did that I knocked on the door twice. but their was no answer, it was either I was doing it silently or they was all ****** out of their head asleep.

I decided to go to the garden and throw stones at the window, so after finding a way into someones garden about 6-7 houses down, I started jumping fences until I got to theirs.

When I got into their garden I picked up about 4 stones and started throwing at the window. After missing twice and hitting directly at the window for the other two throws their was still no answer.

I even tried opening the garden door where I thought their mum might hear me and come down so I quickly sat down thinking about the situation.

About 10 minutes of thinking, their front door comes open and their all coming in, so theirs me ******** myself on the backdoors step and them all coming in after they just had a party.

Their mum needed a ladder what was in the back garden I was in, and their mum came out their trying to open the door I was sitting infront of, so shes **** herself thinking I was someone else and I quickly got up obviously worried their all thinking I'm a freak for doing what I did.

So I come up with this most awful excuse I was seeing if martin was here because he said he was staying around his aunts house.

Then when kaylah the girl I feel I have feelings for pulls out her phone going to call him I'm ******** myself not knowing what to say to him on the phone. Thank god to my luck he's phone was of and their mum didn't want her to call up the house he was sleeping at. So then we all got talking and stuff and having a joke/laugh then their mum said she wants me to get the xmas tree from the loft, so thinking this will buy me time at her house, I happily got it down for her.

When we was all down stairs and her mum ****** out of her head upstairs asleep, we all started talking and stuff and put the radio on. Obviously I was really tired at that point and said I'm gonna go to bed.

So pretending to be asleep, I was listening to what they was saying (Oh btw their mum said I could stay over as it was about 3 in the morning!) So about hour of pretending to be asleep this song come on and kaylah was singing thinking I was asleep and couldn't hear her

*REMOVED*

And I nearly started laughing on the thought she thought I was asleep. So anyway, half hour passed they was all giggling and **** cotching at the other side of the room they was writing these notes all asking me out for eachother by writing them down.

They put all three notes at the side of me (Btw kaylahs mate was staying and she was good looking but I fancy the pants of kaylah)

So anyway they all went to sleep and I was sleeping on the sofa about 7 in the morning their mum come down doing the tidying up. so anyway she gave me breakfast and I went back to bed until like 12. When I woke up then I was getting ready to go after washing my face and my hair I come downstairs and kaylah little sister was up and listening to the radio reading a book, when I looked at kaylah god damn did she look good in her PJ's!

So yeah after saying bye to em all, I headed to the bus stop. When about 5 minutes went their mate who slept over aswell came their whos called candice or something, shes good looking and all' but I would never get in their with her. So we got talking and I told her I fancy kaylah and I felt a fool for not telling her. She told me kaylah fancies me and so does her sister whos only 12. So theirs us having a little joke and then the bus come

then that was it to be honest, might go back their next friday depending on martins reaction over this.. lol.

Edited by Garion (Forum Moderator): Please do not post inappropriate comments, thanks :). Thread also closed due to spam comments.

dirrty
02-12-2007, 02:00 PM
aint u the little player

Wootzeh
02-12-2007, 02:01 PM
REMOVED
please do

Earthquake
02-12-2007, 02:08 PM
I so want to. Next friday if we all stay over ill make a move.

Nemo
02-12-2007, 02:10 PM
at the end "and her sister who is only 12" arent you like 12 aswell?

Earthquake
02-12-2007, 02:10 PM
at the end "and her sister who is only 12" arent you like 12 aswell?
I'm 15.. I've said it countlessly times..

Nemo
02-12-2007, 02:11 PM
I'm 15.. I've said it countlessly times..
No way are you 15!

Jazza
02-12-2007, 03:06 PM
You need to learn what 'their' means.

WarezKid
02-12-2007, 03:13 PM
LMAO YOUR 15?

WHAT AN IDIOT.

Hitman
02-12-2007, 03:28 PM
"REMOVED"

Ewww damien... "/

No need for two threads.

lAdmire
02-12-2007, 03:53 PM
See what happens when you take chances. Woo! You got McKaylah & you can live happily ever after :P Lol. Playa playa!

Minstrels
02-12-2007, 05:23 PM
Well, well, well aren't you a little...
http://www.janebug.com/pix/mardigras/2004/pimp.JPG

GhostFace-
02-12-2007, 05:34 PM
o congrats.did ur parents even notice u were gone all nite?

wow

congrats, keep the pimp hand strong.

reindeer.
02-12-2007, 05:34 PM
lol you spent about an hour writing that

drama
03-12-2007, 11:13 AM
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z3/kaythanxbai/pimp_jr.jpg

Ramones
03-12-2007, 11:42 PM
nice story.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!