PDA

View Full Version : Just bought zetolic domains & artwork.

k
02-12-2007, 03:03 PM
So i'm going to be opening Zetolic now

www.zetolic.com (http://www.zetolic.com)
www.zetolicforum.com (http://www.zetolicforum.com)

I'm also going to be giving 5 @zetolic.com domains away so pm me for one!

Edited by Tomm (Forum Moderator): Thread closed to prevent further arguments.

Oni
02-12-2007, 03:05 PM
Hopefully he will develop zetolic to be a large successful brand. Good luck.

k
02-12-2007, 03:05 PM
Thankyou George.

Zroc
02-12-2007, 03:07 PM
You have bought the whole of Zetolic, including all clients, artwork, coding etc?

GoldenMerc
How much did you pay?
Good luck with that !

Oni
I would just like to say that I know he has been quite unprofessional in the way he has done things before but I have had a talk with him and he seems to know what he is doing now and I seriously think it could work, he has it all planned out properly. I wouldnt have sold Zetolic if I didnt trust him with it fully.

Zroc
02-12-2007, 03:08 PM
and why did you sell Zetolic, and if you don't mind me asking, how much for?

What exactly was sold to him?

k
You have bought the whole of Zetolic, including all clients, artwork, coding etc?
Not all the coding.
That's me and my new coder's Job :)

abnormal
no offence.

kyle skems, bb. <3

XD jk.

k
02-12-2007, 03:10 PM
The domains & GFX.

& I payed £50

Zroc
02-12-2007, 03:11 PM
So the coding which had been done before (website and client), you do not own?

I was very interested in this project until that point.

k
02-12-2007, 03:12 PM
I own the website, just not the coding.

Oni
I have been offered more by others but I have a feeling that many of them will just take it and sell it on but I know he really wants to make an MMOCC so I sold it to him.

abnormal
Just because he doesn't have the client?

They worked very hard on that client and probably no amount of money could give that up.

Zroc
02-12-2007, 03:13 PM
I don't think you understand.

Before, Zetolic had a website and a client, however you only bought the domain and graphics, not the website or the client? This is a little silly don't you think?

Do you know how hard it is to find a coder now adays?

k
02-12-2007, 03:14 PM
I got offered the coding, but i want to start on my own for once.

Zroc
02-12-2007, 03:15 PM
and do you have a coder (already contracted) who is able to carry out the coding of the client in your price range?

Oni
02-12-2007, 03:15 PM
Darren no one is ever intrested in your work so go away. I offered him nearly all of the client but it was quite buggy so he wants to build it from the ground which is fair enough and probably better in the long run.

k
02-12-2007, 03:16 PM
and do you have a coder (already contracted) who is able to carry out the coding of the client in your price range?
I've got someone on my list, who'll do it for me.

Zroc
02-12-2007, 03:17 PM
Oni, your attitude is not needed.

I am curious about this project, because I think it can go far under the right management.

This person on your list...has he done MMOCC coding before? Has he got a portfolio which is viewable?

k
02-12-2007, 03:19 PM
Yes, but i'm not releasing it.
For obvious reasons.

Zroc
02-12-2007, 03:20 PM
Please view your PM Inbox ;)

k
02-12-2007, 03:21 PM
who's ?

zeJosh
02-12-2007, 03:22 PM
Darren, Kyle doesn't want you on the team as you try and run everything
you come into contact with.
No-one wants you here, or on any project so go show some love to your
stock photos and useless junk.

Lycan
02-12-2007, 03:22 PM
i swear so many people have bought this now, different people have approached me asking me to buy it off them

Tbh , from that zetolic doesn't sound that great anymore, just been copied about no orignality when everyone owns it.

Oni
02-12-2007, 03:23 PM
This is actually the first time its been sold. Colin was going to buy it but then he decided to start his own MMOCC from the ground.

k
02-12-2007, 03:23 PM
Only Colin&George owned it together, and now me.
Colin tried selling it before, yes.

Chippiewill
02-12-2007, 03:24 PM
so will the zetolic client be opensource or for sale now?

Lycan
02-12-2007, 03:25 PM
Only Colin&George owned it together, and now me.
Colin tried selling it before, yes.

No i'm refering to other users, and even random contacts on my msn.

k
02-12-2007, 03:26 PM
Wow, Sorry about that Chris.
And chips, it's not going anywhere except George's PC

Zroc
02-12-2007, 03:29 PM
Darren, Kyle doesn't want you on the team as you try and run everything
you come into contact with.
No-one wants you here, or on any project so go show some love to your
stock photos and useless junk.

For the record, I do not try and own everything I come into contact with. I work with the owners of a project to help develop the project into a successful, working product. You have no right to decide which forums I am a member of.

I do have a love in my photography, and I am surely allowed the right to take an interest in a hobby. Please refrain from commenting poorly on others projects/products.

zeJosh
02-12-2007, 03:38 PM
OK, Darren, you're an MMOCC Guru, or so your PM to Kyle says?

" I R AN MMOCC GURU I CN MAKE IT SUCCESSFUL AS A CO-OWNA

Zroc
02-12-2007, 03:40 PM
If I did speak like that, I would have faced all my problems (SPD). It is not in my nature to speak like a council-house skum.

Anyhow, I used that term 'MMOCC Guru' as a sort of term to round up my experience and knowledge of the MMOCC market.

ScottDiamond.
02-12-2007, 03:40 PM
For the record, I do not try and own everything I come into contact with. I work with the owners of a project to help develop the project into a successful, working product. You have no right to decide which forums I am a member of.

I do have a love in my photography, and I am surely allowed the right to take an interest in a hobby. Please refrain from commenting poorly on others projects/products.

Darren, please refrain from being an immature, stuck up "HEY LOOK I'M TRYING TO BE AN ADULT" adolescent kid.

Thank-you.

Edited by Agesilaus (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude.

Oni
02-12-2007, 03:41 PM
Chris whoever tried to sell you it shouldnt have, they didnt own it or have any of the files. Only Me and Colin have ever had any of the files.

Zroc
02-12-2007, 03:42 PM
Scott, you are the one being immature here.

Can I just say to any Habbox Staff reading this. I have done nothing wrong. I have been professional in my posts, and I have refrained from getting into an arguement, however it is people like Scott that turn the threads off-topic, and then everyone belives I am in the wrong due to my name being the name mentioned.

Just look at who is being immature here.

--ss--
02-12-2007, 03:43 PM
Good luck with it , Also if you want people coming back to the site after visiting it once I suggest you get a decent splash page <3

Oni
02-12-2007, 03:44 PM
Just look at who is being immature here.
Yeh because scotts the one with a habbo in his avatar.

Zroc
02-12-2007, 03:44 PM
It was just something to put into my avatar space.

zeJosh
02-12-2007, 03:45 PM
Darren, you're the one who plays dress up as a business man :rolleyes:

Zroc
02-12-2007, 03:49 PM
Don't you think you are getting a little petty now? The only time I look like a business man is going to funerals, weddings, school or business launches.

Splinter
02-12-2007, 03:50 PM
Right Darren take this on board. You aren't Alan Sugar. You actually have NO business experience and no actual experience in the MMOCC market. Stop trying to pretend you are some business guru when in actual fact your just a 13 years old chil.

zeJosh
02-12-2007, 03:52 PM
Well Said!

Darren, you're a child who thinks you can rule the market world.
Bill Gates is your role model I bet.

Darren, i've seen a pic of you.
You're fat, spotty, bald and look like one of those guys who'd go
"DONT WORRY MAM! I'M FROM THE INTERNET"

Zroc
02-12-2007, 03:52 PM
I have lots of MMOCC experience, infact 4-5 years worth. My business experience may not be running a proper company, however I have been learning the ropes within the 'Fusion' project. I am 15 years of age next year.

I really do think that some people here need to grow up, and move on.

EDIT:

- Bill gates is my role model yes, so is Colin Mcrae
- I am overweight yes
- Spotty..everyone gets the odd spot here and there
- I am not bald, just have a 2/3 all over
- I don't understand your last point.

ScottDiamond.
02-12-2007, 03:53 PM
*Text Removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude.

zeJosh
02-12-2007, 03:53 PM
So you've been making MMOCCs since you were 9? :rolleyes:

Oni
02-12-2007, 03:54 PM
And if you have 5 years MMOCC experience you must have started 3 years before scotts post.

Splinter
02-12-2007, 03:57 PM
5 Years MMOCC experience? NO YOU DONT! Just starting up a website and saying you are going to make an MMOCC isnt experience. Wake up and grow up.

P.s. Bill Gates is an awful role model.

Zroc
02-12-2007, 03:57 PM
I joined my local 'Habbo Hotel' in 2004, which gives me 3-5 years experience within the MMOCC market. At the end of 2005/early 2006, I moved into the inner MMOCC market, working with and developing MMOCCs with owners from MMOCCForum. I believe I worked for Limecity as the original Community Manager when it was first revealed, which I think was my first major administration role within a MMOCC.

That must have been over 2-3 years ago, because some Limecity files are still on my old HDD, and I have had this new computer 2 years 6 months.

ScottDiamond.
02-12-2007, 04:00 PM
I joined my local 'Habbo Hotel' in 2004, which gives me 3-5 years experience within the MMOCC market. At the end of 2005/early 2006, I moved into the inner MMOCC market, working with and developing MMOCCs with owners from MMOCCForum. I believe I worked for Limecity as the original Community Manager when it was first revealed, which I think was my first major administration role within a MMOCC.

No, it gives you 3 - 5 years experience in being an *******.

That post was at the end of 2005 if you had not noticed, so still: **** me.

JOSH - YOU'VE GOT TO SHOW ME THAT PICTURE LOL.

Edited by Agesilaus (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude.

Oni
02-12-2007, 04:00 PM
I wouldnt count playing habbo as MMOCC experience otherwise there would be loads of people on this forum with nearly 7 years of experience.

Splinter
02-12-2007, 04:01 PM

That must have been over 2-3 years ago, because some Limecity files are still on my old HDD, and I have had this new computer 2 years 6 months.

So have you actually ever worked on an actual fully working MMOCC?? No.

Oni
02-12-2007, 04:02 PM
Darren lime cities not that old and I remember when they were first shown they ripped everything.

Zroc
02-12-2007, 04:03 PM
Its not in my nature to work for a fully working MMOCC. I enjoy helping to develop the smaller MMOCCs, who need help.

Oni, if you read my post, my Habbo experience is very very small compared to my time developing smaller MMOCCs.

You know, before 2004 I was a footballer and a kid who loved the outdoors. I have spent so much time inside doing MMOCCs, I have become fat and hate sports, and never go outside (only to go out with family, or go to school, or go into town, but NOT out to play). That is how dedicated I am.

EDIT: Limecity has never ripped anything. I think you may be getting confused with an arguement over Pixel art, when a member of the team left, however returned.

Oni
02-12-2007, 04:05 PM
Its not in my nature to work for a fully working MMOCC. I enjoy helping to develop the smaller MMOCCs, who need help.

Oni, if you read my post, my Habbo experience is very very small compared to my time developing smaller MMOCCs.

You know, before 2004 I was a footballer and a kid who loved the outdoors. I have spent so much time inside doing MMOCCs, I have become fat and hate sports, and never go outside (only to go out with family, or go to school, or go into town, but NOT out to play). That is how dedicated I am.

EDIT: Limecity has never ripped anything. I think you may be getting confused with an arguement over Pixel art, when a member of the team left, however returned.
The original avatars were ripped by teatree, we are going off the point here however, darren he doesnt want you to 'help'

Splinter
02-12-2007, 04:05 PM

That dosen't make you committed just wierd. You have experience working with small community websites and thats all. And even then you manage to mess that up. Can you not be modest and not always try to make yourself sound amazing and god-like.

zeJosh
02-12-2007, 04:06 PM
Darren, you are not a guru of anythign except failing.

Lets list your projects here:
Suerte Heights - FAIL
iHubz Social Networking - FAIL
MMOCC Project - (name unknown) - FAIL
SplurStudios - FAIL
Fusion Magazine - FAIL
Your portfolio - FAIL

Everything you've done has failed.

Zroc
02-12-2007, 04:07 PM
- Suerte did not fail. I sold it for a profit
- iHubz was not a fail, because it never started. I am holding back on that project until next year.
- MMOCCProject, name unknown. What you speaking about?
- SplurStudios kind of failed, however it was never marketed. I just made the website as a link to my work
- Fusion Magazine - LMAO at that. It is not my magazine or my project, I am just the graphics designer working along side Russell Ince, a professional publisher. Fusion is not failing. We just went to a national schools conferance where it wowed the crowd.
- My portfolio, how can that fail :S?

I am going to leave this thread now. It has gone wayyyy off topic with people commenting on myself, which is not needed.

I am no longer interested in helping out this MMOCC.

zeJosh
02-12-2007, 04:09 PM
You weren't going to be aloud to help anyway.

Why don't you leave the forum?
and my BEEP Is big enough to fit in your mother. And she popped out a fat kid like you which left a huge hole in her. So I guess mine is pretty big. :rolleyes:

Splinter
02-12-2007, 04:12 PM
I think you should be billed for all the pointless usernames you create on each forum each time you come up with a new business idea. Btw, all of those projects have failed, none of them have achieved any kind of success.

Zroc
02-12-2007, 04:14 PM
Fusion has...

Splinter
02-12-2007, 04:17 PM
http://www.iwcp.co.uk/News/TALENTS_FUSE_FOR_NEW_YOUTH_MAGAZINE.aspx

Its kind of just a pathetic school project.

Zroc
02-12-2007, 04:19 PM
Ha, look, therss me! (In glasses)

Fusion is a youth led magazine, however it is produced on school grounds. It is lead by 2 professionals (David Harrigan and Russell Ince) however the students produce the content. It is still printed at the local printing company, and it is still following professional guidelines. Its not a school newsletter as some people think

www.splurstudios.com/fusion.pdf - I uploaded the PDF of the first issue for you. Issue two came out on wednesday.

zeJosh
02-12-2007, 04:20 PM
GODZILLA IN THAT PICTURE AND HIS MERRY FRIEND GINGER NINJA!

Get Off The Sofa, which will feature the experiences of couch potatoes

look it's darrens special event!

Zroc
02-12-2007, 04:21 PM
That is just horrid.

zeJosh
02-12-2007, 04:23 PM
*Text Removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not bully other forum members.

Zroc
02-12-2007, 04:24 PM
I am not going to be bullied.

zeJosh
02-12-2007, 04:27 PM
Leave the forum then.
No-one likes you here.

Edited by Bomb-Head (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude.

ScottDiamond.
02-12-2007, 04:35 PM
I am not going to be bullied.

You already have been, mongo. (http://www.habboxforum.com/showpost.php?p=1043843&postcount=67)

I bet your magazine club is as bad as my schools homework club.

Edited by Bomb-Head (Forum Moderator): Please don't insult other forum members.

zeJosh
02-12-2007, 04:36 PM
Probably full of fat bald kids who worship darren as king of work :rolleyes:

rh4u
02-12-2007, 04:39 PM
If I did speak like that, I would have faced all my problems (SPD). It is not in my nature to speak like a council-house skum.

Anyhow, I used that term 'MMOCC Guru' as a sort of term to round up my experience and knowledge of the MMOCC market.

-Removed-

You already have been, mongo. (http://www.habboxforum.com/showpost.php?p=1043843&postcount=67)

I bet your magazine club is as bad as my schools homework club.

-Removed- :)

Edited by Agesilaus (Forum Moderator): Please do not bully other members.

Implosion
02-12-2007, 04:46 PM
I got banned. LOL.

lolwut
02-12-2007, 05:03 PM
-Removed content-

Edited by Agesilaus (Forum Moderator): Please don't bully other forum members.

Oni
02-12-2007, 05:06 PM
In my opinion Suerte failed badly. It ended up with a bad reputation a frankly rubbish client after years of work. He then sold it for £120 which is god knows how many hours work.

Implosion
02-12-2007, 06:07 PM
lol.
I Just went itno his pc using some terminal hacking.
he started crying rofl.

"PLEASE DONT. PLEASE I BEG OF YOU."

Zroc
02-12-2007, 06:39 PM
No, I clearly stated that you could not get into my computer.

ScottDiamond.
02-12-2007, 06:41 PM
No, I clearly stated that you could not get into my computer.

*Pokes your fat*

Implosion
02-12-2007, 06:55 PM
*REMOVED*

Edited by Elkaa (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter.

ScottDiamond.
02-12-2007, 06:58 PM
*Message Removed*

*REMOVED*

Edited by Elkaa (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter.

Implosion
02-12-2007, 06:59 PM
Probably made of it. :eusa_whis

ScottDiamond.
02-12-2007, 07:02 PM
Probably made of it. :eusa_whis

*Removed*

Edited by Tomm (Forum Moderator): Please do not bully other forum members.

Implosion
02-12-2007, 07:28 PM
lets dropped Amercia on darren, see if that can crush him!

Edited by mat64 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not bully other forum members.

Beau
03-12-2007, 05:28 AM
Jeez, this is like the third owner this project has had in a month. I hope, it's third time lucky.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!