PDA

View Full Version : MissAlice..

Puppiez
23-08-2004, 04:51 AM
:s I was wondering, for the Room-A-View competition, do you HAVE to keep your room like that until the competition ends? Please reply asap. It would be better if you PM me.. =) Thank you! :D

MissAlice
23-08-2004, 03:50 PM
Hi Puppiez
I have sent you a personal reply :)

For the benefit of other readers of your post, I feel it necessary to explain exactly what happens after you have entered the competition up to the competition ending date, and a few days after it ends.

Once you have entered your room in the competition I aim to view your room within 48 hours. I keep a list (my secret list :eusa_shhh ) of rooms I would like to go back and give a second viewing. As you can imagine I view a lot of rooms, so if you made a minor alteration I probably wouldn't notice. On the other hand if you made a major one I probably would. The rooms I go back to see are those I believe are possible winners. So it's important if you wish to stay in the competition not to lock, password or dramatically alter your room.
You may have lost out simply by doing any of the above.

My advice to anyone entering Room-With-A-View is don't enter until you are absolutely certain it's ready for viewing.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!