PDA

View Full Version : Radio DJ Panel v3

GoldenMerc
02-12-2007, 06:31 PM
Well i just locked myself out -exellent-
Anyways i baught the value values script of scriptz the other day he sent it today i installed it and in the panel when i click on anything on the little rare values panel of it it says:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Can anyone help me?
+rep !
Ross

Pazza
02-12-2007, 06:34 PM
I don't think I can help, because I have never been on the script before.
I dunno but it might have something to do with config

GoldenMerc
02-12-2007, 06:37 PM
Why post if you dont know :s

ScottDiamond.
02-12-2007, 06:38 PM
I can help with this advice:

Email Scriptz for help, and not us. How can we fix a problem on something we a) don't know anything about and b) haven't seen the coding of?

GoldenMerc
02-12-2007, 06:40 PM
Oh great advice scott, Yes i have pm'd scriptz for advice but he only comes on once every other day.
Yes but some people actually have good advice Scott?

redtom
02-12-2007, 06:46 PM
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

I don't think it's the script.

GoldenMerc
02-12-2007, 06:46 PM
I think it was '500' but im not certain.
And thanks Tom ;P

ScottDiamond.
02-12-2007, 06:55 PM
Oh great advice scott, Yes i have pm'd scriptz for advice but he only comes on once every other day.
Yes but some people actually have good advice Scott?

Yes GoldenMerc. It was good GoldenMerc. I could have been 10x worse GoldenMerc. Wait for a reply from Scriptz GoldenMerc. Or email him GoldenMerc.

If I had a baseball bat, it would be approaching your head. Fast.

Hayd93
02-12-2007, 06:59 PM
Yes GoldenMerc. It was good GoldenMerc. I could have been 10x worse GoldenMerc. Wait for a reply from Scriptz GoldenMerc. Or email him GoldenMerc.

If I had a baseball bat, it would be approaching your head. Fast.

:O scott you have changed it you used to always say go rot ina ditch change it back i hate you new one lol

And goldenmerc i aint sure but like tom said never a error i ahve heard off in a script.

ScottDiamond.
02-12-2007, 07:01 PM
:O scott you have changed it you used to always say go rot ina ditch change it back i hate you new one lol

And goldenmerc i aint sure but like tom said never a error i ahve heard off in a script.

*Text Removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter.

Luno1599
02-12-2007, 07:33 PM
I work for quickscriptz and i would advise contacting him or posting on the forum http://www.forum.quickscriptz.ca/ (my name danny159)

Dan

QuickScriptz
02-12-2007, 08:27 PM
Well just fyi for everyone...

1. I usually visit the Habbox Forum every one or two days.
2. I have it setup so if I receive a PM I get sent an email.
3. I go on MSN usually atleast once a day.
4. I check my email on a regular basis every day (including weekends).

So in short what I'm saying is if you need me then you can do a variety of different things to contact me, all of which will be replied to usually on the same day:

a) Visit my site (www.quickscriptz.ca) and go to the contact link
b) Go to my forum (forum.quickscriptz.ca) and PM me.
c) Go to this forum and PM me.
d) Go on MSN and send an offline message to me (refer to my sites contact page for my msn).

:)

Florx
02-12-2007, 08:28 PM
A 500 error IS an Internal Server Error.

So its a problem with your server not the script.

Check your PHP.ini or something :)

QuickScriptz
02-12-2007, 09:08 PM
Its been resolved now. He uploaded the files in the wrong mode or something so they all had weird permissions... I uploaded them in BINARY mode and now its working fine - but the files that he uploaded w/ weird permissions can't be deleted :S but they're not doing any real harm i guess since no-one can view them anyways :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!