PDA

View Full Version : Lert?

Spy,
02-12-2007, 06:51 PM
this might be old if so ill close

but i rember when u had to be next to the lert to sound it and like now i can sound it from the other side of the room :S is this new or all ready been posted

edit: was told its also possible with scroeboards :S

is this old :S

Thread closed by --ss-- (Forum Moderator): This has been like this since the beginning of the last update ;)

Sarah
02-12-2007, 06:52 PM
I think this has been posted already.

Robby
02-12-2007, 06:57 PM
Must be a error with V18 :D

Stuey
02-12-2007, 07:05 PM
Iv a feeling its old but dint know about the scoreboards!

msb.
02-12-2007, 07:27 PM
Its old, but did know about scoreboards aswell :(
dunno why they changed it tbh.

Fart
02-12-2007, 07:29 PM
It changed because of wheel of fortune, you can spin it anywhere in room so i think they changed the settings so if ya have rights ya can do it anywhere (for lazy people lol)

Heatable
02-12-2007, 07:38 PM
It changed because of wheel of fortune, you can spin it anywhere in room so i think they changed the settings so if ya have rights ya can do it anywhere (for lazy people lol)

Actually no they didn't do it for the wheel of fortune.
Inorder to turn the wheel of fortune you havve to be standing infront of it.

But they are saying if you want the lert to ring or flash or w/e
You can be anywhere in the room and do it, even the people without rights can do it.
They've made it like how you can turn the Lodge lamps and other furni on while being anywhere in the room even without rights.

Soy
02-12-2007, 07:53 PM
Dam that sucks :S

lScottl
02-12-2007, 07:54 PM

You can be anywhere in the room and do it, even the people without rights can do it.
They've made it like how you can turn the Lodge lamps and other furni on while being anywhere in the room even without rights.

You dont.

Spy,
02-12-2007, 07:56 PM
i find it kinda pointless that thay have done that coz with the wheel u need rights to spin it so like u cant really play a game with that as anyone with rights can do it. the lert and score board just runins the fun of makeing a race or keeping score

Alan_Carr
02-12-2007, 08:19 PM
Yeah, i noticed this. But i couldnt be bothered to make a thread about it, as it isnt really important.

Earthquake
02-12-2007, 08:30 PM
Is this also for holodices?

Stitch
02-12-2007, 09:11 PM
yeah this sucks i bought 2 lerts so only the person next to them could use them and then found out they can be used from anywhere in the room

Minstrels
02-12-2007, 09:47 PM
I for one really don't like this...

Black_Apalachi
02-12-2007, 09:48 PM

No you don't. As long as you have rights, you can use the Wheel.

Is this also for holodices?

No. People have been using Holodice/Dicemasters and Traffic Lights instead of Lerts :).

beau03
03-12-2007, 02:11 AM
i hate the lerts being able to be lerted everywhere

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!