PDA

View Full Version : Clubtropica Held Off For Another Month!

Pazza
03-12-2007, 08:09 PM
White talcum-soft sandy beaches which gently slope into the shimmering clear blue waters, beautiful luxury buildings set amongst dense forest and exotic wildlife, clubs and bars that never close and your own Villa decorated exactly how you want.

Club Tropica's an all new virtual shockwave based (Which means no downloads!) community launching in December 2007. You can create an avatar then fly (1'st class of course) to the perfect virtual destination; the Club Tropica Island! A young adult chat site comprising of Home Pages, profiles, instant messenger, voice chat and a 3D (Shockwave 3D graphics Engine) Island you can explore and enjoy any time you want, it's the perfect place to relax and we guarantee no cold weather or dreary rain!

The site will be opening very soon but, if you can't wait... enter your email address to the left and we'll keep you updated with site developments.

Before it was november, now it's december ;l. Showing some new features of homepage

Mole
03-12-2007, 08:17 PM
Grr it's starting to get annoying now.

jesus
03-12-2007, 08:22 PM
its funny how most people dont realise that its never gonna open

Gateway
06-12-2007, 06:21 PM
Why is it never going to open? Things like this take along time, i bet habbo took months to open when it was made, and runescape.

So why is it not going to open.

Jordan,
06-12-2007, 06:22 PM
thats old

Neil
06-12-2007, 06:44 PM
You can't expect it to always be right, they wanted it out in November but maybe issues came up that needed to be solved before the launch, most games get delayed because of bugs, GTA4 got delayed and people are glad, so you should be glad they delay it to fix any problems or you'll be annoyed and think it's half assed

kk.
06-12-2007, 06:46 PM
there is a thread for this but we knew this ages ago. i think it is meant to be opened on the 8th. it was in the most recent email. i hope its as good as it looks when/if it gets opened

Samishlol
06-12-2007, 06:47 PM
It will open but later then usual.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!