PDA

View Full Version : I Am In Need Of A Layout

az-football
03-12-2007, 08:18 PM
Please could someone make me a layout?

It does not have to be coded it can just be an image. However, I will not be paying anything (sorry) but I can tell you that if we use your layout you will have your name placed on the site as a thankyou message.

The requirements are:

Type

*Not like a buisness site layout, must be habboish/teenage style
*Habbo football style (thats what the fansite is about, it also will have a radio)
*Able to be used all year round (e.g. not a christmas/easter layout etc)

Size

*Must be inbetween 750-1000 pixels wide

Style

*A place for a banner
*A place for a "dj says" marquee to go (must be nearly as wide as the layout, not over 30 pixels tall)
*A place for the main content to go (roughly half as wide as the layout)
*A box for copyright sign to go (must be under the content box, as wide as the content box and not over 30 pixels tall)
*3 boxes on the left side of the content box (not taller than 50 pixels (this is because I will add expandable content to it) which are rougly as wide as 1/4 of the overall layout width)
*2 boxes on the right side of the content box (roughly 1/4 of the overall layout width and no more than 50 pixels tall)

Overall

*If you know how to code expandable content then you are more than welcome to code the layout yourself aswell
*Only make the layout if you are going to do the job well (e.g. anyone can draw afew boxes, its talent to be able to make a good layout)

Hopefully this is enough information if you are willing to make a layout for me.

Pazza
03-12-2007, 08:25 PM
Sorry, for free you are asking for an awful lot!

Chippiewill
04-12-2007, 08:55 PM
Sorry, for free you are asking for an awful lot!

Not helpful, I hate it when people say 'for free you are asking for an awful lot'

Besides its not alot really, he just being specific and its not hard to make for someone whos good at layouts. Sadly I am not one of those people.

Fart
04-12-2007, 08:57 PM
Would make it, but for a price :)

wazup999
06-12-2007, 02:54 AM
Does it need to be coded :P

Cause if it does i could do it but i can't make tables expand with iframes dunno why. Still working on that problem.

d17c
06-12-2007, 06:06 PM
Does it need to be coded :P

Cause if it does i could do it but i can't make tables expand with iframes dunno why. Still working on that problem.

If you read the post, you'd see that it doesn't need to be coded

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!