PDA

View Full Version : Repping for Revenge.

kobi626
30-05-2005, 04:04 PM
Know what I the only thing I hate in this FANTASTIC forum? Reputation.
Too simple way, avliable to all the habbos and can annoy you a lot.

Know that you post sombody that his/her alt was bad, or he should work on it, or he posted double posts? Then after 1 day he bad rep you cus u only posted that he double posted.
Yep. This situation called "Revnging Reps".

Here, look at my "beautiful" list:

http://img191.echo.cx/img191/6488/hxforum1bv.png

Froisc0? I bad repped him once (like he says) can't remember why, so here - He bad repped me. Why? Because he says im "noob" for bad repping him.

Galaxee? This guy made FOUR!!! threads about the pillows! same meaning!
So I only told him that it's wrong - so what he did? Yep u guess right - He bad repped me.

I think you know this situation of the Revenging. Feel free to comment and tell ur storys.

Jase
30-05-2005, 04:07 PM
my story is..... i randomly repped you :P

kobi626
30-05-2005, 04:08 PM
my story is..... i randomly repped you :P

lmao O.o
allright.... keep comenting guys...

Smiddy
30-05-2005, 06:58 PM
Because There Sum Really kind habbo Users on here They'll even Up The Damages ( Aka Tidus ;) )
I Personally Dnt THink it's Very Fair

boardslide
30-05-2005, 07:02 PM
Hmmm, weird.
=/

scottish
31-05-2005, 12:00 PM
Dude FGS Its Only Rep no Need To Cry About It, Also Your Not Aloud To Post That Image.

Haemogloben
31-05-2005, 04:49 PM
Here's what to do.

Contact an admin, I reccommend JackHb.

Tell them you want the bad rep removed ASAP.

Don't worry about it. It'll be sorted.

Btw, FRISCO bad repped me for no reason and Jack was angry.

kobi626
31-05-2005, 05:09 PM
Here's what to do.

Contact an admin, I reccommend JackHb.

Tell them you want the bad rep removed ASAP.

Don't worry about it. It'll be sorted.

Btw, FRISCO bad repped me for no reason and Jack was angry.

lol... True true.. I told Jack.. I think he removed it ^^

31-05-2005, 10:41 PM
Some noobs did it too me for my comments and they swore at me in it :(:( They called me an Cow Just because i posted some news they didnt agree with.

Edited by Jacko2kn3: Swearword abbreviation removed

Pitcher9
01-06-2005, 12:42 AM
Meme ur not a cow.......
Ur a dog hehe
anyone finds that offensive sorry but i know meme lmao

Kroziun
01-06-2005, 08:05 AM
Revenge repping is clearly against the Forum Rules (see rule 32) (http://www.habboxforum.com/faq.php?faq=rules_main#faq_rules_forum) - as previously stated you should contact Admin (glad to hear JackHb is on the ball :p) - I should hope that revenge reppers are warned about their behaviour. From my Moderating, you would find it unbelievable just how many people don't read, or just take no notice of the rules!

Owen
01-06-2005, 06:38 PM
Most people are nice to me but there was once a girl called kekia or summin who gave like 50 people bad rep for no reason "/ But JackHB removed it :)

MissAlice
02-06-2005, 03:37 PM
Giving a bad rep for no good reason won't do members any favours. It just highlights to admin which members are not abiding by rule 32. What a pity repping is abused. Would you believe I had a bad rep from someone who posted an entry in one of the competitions I was running. I very rarely will give a bad rep, and if I do it would be to someone who deliberately entered a competition with possibly a stolen alt, or an entry that clearly was breaking one of the rules on posting something that was unacceptable on this forum. On the other hand I like to give good reps to members that have posted something of great interest to all. Thats what repping should be about in my opinion, be positive on posts that are an exception and deserve good recognition.

Finally, anyone that asks for a good rep in their signature, will certainly not get one from me, even if their post is fantastic :p

Kardan
02-06-2005, 03:38 PM
I got bad rep for having high rep :O

Zephur
02-06-2005, 03:43 PM
People can and will bad rep for what ever reason they want.
Even if it is just for revenge.
Let them be childish and let them keep denying the fact the bad rep you gave them was justifiable.

It's just a rep, and from someone who does bad rep for revenge i can't see them having a high reputation power anyway.

Get on with it, make excellent posts and get lots of spectacular greens!

cocaine
03-06-2005, 02:15 PM
I get that. Just a couple of days ago, someone wrote down "Stop being a Noob and get a real willy". I mean, what the heck, what kind of a rep is that? And guess who came to my rescue?

:eusa_danc JackHB :eusa_danc

I highly recommend Jack for removing a silly rep.
Also...

800th Post!!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!