PDA

View Full Version : The Excel are recruiting =)

DJ-Vimto
04-12-2007, 07:15 AM
Welcome to eXceL!
Read ALL the FIRST PAGE posts on the thread before Applying!

We are all about having lots of fun in RS. We are all great people and welcome everyone into this clan. Helping each other out is a main thing to us and no one will be left behind the eXceL. The excel is a skillers clan. We have skillers events on every weekend (Saturday & Sunday)

Leader: the_peon
Co-Leader: tiggerette, cj_as
Nobles: da_dawg66, jomamma77
Head Recruiter:in the middle of getting 1
Recruiters: dan_the_big3,tanka07 , paracetamols (me :D )
CLAN INFORMATION:

Clan initials: XL
Time Zone: Any US Time Zone and GMT
Home world: 98
Cape Color: obby or any skill cape
Requirements: You must be level 90+ to be a member, but can apply to be a Friend of Clan (F.O.C) if you are close to 90 or are a member of a friendly clan. As a clan member, you will be expected to actively participate in clan events & post on the forums.

There are skillers events on every weekend we also have fighting ones but we do NOT pk. Examples include the fight pits minigame and dueling in a POH.

THE APPLICATION:

Name?:
Are you applying as Clan Member or Friend of Clan?:
Combat level?:
Highest Skill?:
Total Exp?:
How did you hear about us?:
What Timezone are you in?:
Have you been in any other clans?:
If so, why did you leave?
Male or Female?:
Favorite non-combat Skill & Level?:

The Rules!

1. No swearing in IRC or team speak server-This will result in warnings, then temp bans and finally a perm ban from the IRC channel. Just remember to show respect.

2. Clan IRC and team speak servers are clan only.

3. When you are AFK in the IRC, make sure you use your RS name.

4. Respect fellow members, we are your friends not the enemy.

5. If you lend an item to a fellow clan member and it is stolen, we do not take any responsibilities for your actions.

6. No begging for stuff from other clan members. Warnings, Fines or Boots will be given.

7. If you are to attend an event you MUST be wearing obby cape or any skills cape.

8. The home world is world 98, most events will be held here.

9. Always listen to the highest authorities orders at events.

10. No talking during roll call at events.

11. Events are mandatory unless you post in advance that you will not be attending also if you are on Runescape you are required to attend.

The fine system will be:

1st offense - public warning

2nd offense - 500k cash act of contrition to be determined by leaders and public apology (if rude possible boot)

3rd offense - boot

13. During Events people who are AFK will be kicked from IRC and team speak server, the room will also be locked to an invite only status. However if you show up you will be allowed in chat once you are at event and seen by leader.

14. Cheating, discussion of cheating or the breaking of Jagex's RuneScape rules will result in the immediate and permanent ban from the Clan eXcel.

Friend of clan need to know:

As a friend of clan you are required to follow all rules listed above you are also held to the same standards when it comes to the events number you attend and showing up for them when you are online. Furthermore you are required to achieve your 90 combat 2 months from the time you joined as a friend of clan. This will be tracked by the nobles and if you fail to reach your 90 combat by then action will be taken.
-----------
You must be lvl 90+ to be a member, but can apply to be a Friend of Clan (FOC) if you are 85+. As a clan member or FOC, you will expected to actively participate in clan events & post on the forums.
----------

Before you are accepted in eXceL as a full member you will be put on a 30 days probationary period. You will be required to attend events and post during this period just like a normal member. This period will allow us to get to know you and for you to get to know us and decide whether or not you wish to become a full member. You will be evaluated by a noble that’s assigned to you who will be your guide to eXceL, if you have any questions ask them and they will be able to help you.

Good Luck in getting in and hope to see you soon in eXceL :)

liar
04-12-2007, 05:31 PM
why does a "skilling" clan have cmb req's?

Brody
04-12-2007, 05:34 PM
i was in that clan a while ago i see the leader has changed

DJ-Vimto
04-12-2007, 06:17 PM
why does a "skilling" clan have cmb req's?

because there are often combat based events, such as trips to KQ, KBD etc. cant exactly go to such places with a gang of level 3s now can you?

@brody, theres been a lot of changes in the leadership. at one point it looked like the clan was gonna fold, but member numbers are on the rise again

Brody
04-12-2007, 06:18 PM
when i was there the leader was greyness or greyscale 1 of them cant remmeber name

liar
04-12-2007, 06:20 PM
because there are often combat based events, such as trips to KQ, KBD etc. cant exactly go to such places with a gang of level 3s now can you?

@brody, theres been a lot of changes in the leadership. at one point it looked like the clan was gonna fold, but member numbers are on the rise again

No but obviously the low level players wont attent that event. It's a bit silly needing to fight in order to be in a skilling clan.

DJ-Vimto
04-12-2007, 06:26 PM
No but obviously the low level players wont attent that event. It's a bit silly needing to fight in order to be in a skilling clan.

not true.

we have a few members in the 90-95cmb range who have attended KQ trips. one of them even got a chain drop last time we went

liar
04-12-2007, 06:41 PM
I was talking about lower combat as in 3 - 89. Because having a skilling clan that you need combat to get into defeats the object of a skilling clan.

not true.

we have a few members in the 90-95cmb range who have attended KQ trips. one of them even got a chain drop last time we went

mani?
04-12-2007, 07:22 PM
i would like to
Rsname= day walker02
Highest levels is str
Im a male
no clans
Also level is 94
also i live in ca :P

DJ-Vimto
04-12-2007, 07:23 PM
I was talking about lower combat as in 3 - 89. Because having a skilling clan that you need combat to get into defeats the object of a skilling clan.

ok then, if it'll shut you up...

it is NOT a clan for skiller 'pures'. that better?

Dopamine
05-12-2007, 02:05 PM
ok then, if it'll shut you up...

it is NOT a clan for skiller 'pures'. that better?

who mentioned pures?

Ras
05-12-2007, 02:47 PM
Dont you think people will leave the clan if they actually broke rules twice & would have to pay 500k?!

DJ-Vimto
05-12-2007, 04:38 PM
some rules have been altered, im only posting what ive been told to, if you have a problem with it then speak to the clan leaders

Ras
05-12-2007, 06:55 PM
I never said I have a problem.. It was FAQ.

liar
05-12-2007, 08:56 PM
i just wanna know why you need combat for a skilling clan..

Alkaz
06-12-2007, 12:33 PM
okl i supose :S

DJ-Vimto
06-12-2007, 07:26 PM
i just wanna know why you need combat for a skilling clan..

because as i have now said twice, there are events where combat is required. such as KQ, KBD, fight pits etc.

Dopamine
06-12-2007, 10:59 PM
because as i have now said twice, there are events where combat is required. such as KQ, KBD, fight pits etc.

so it ain't much of a skill clan then.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!