PDA

View Full Version : www.habplanet.com & Habbo Home page probs

::=::LIAM::=::
30-05-2005, 05:28 PM
Hey go to www.habplanet.com, i'm a reporter der and we need site to become more pop. The news on the site is better than Habbox's.
U could vote 4 it to become official site not long ago but we didn't make it :(
plz help in making this site pop. Plus we got many jobs that r a lot easier to get then on other sites.

I have very recently posted 2 news posts on the technical problems with the habbo uk home page. It explains what it's about and how to resolve. I asked Seacat summary on Habbox but he hasn't so plz visit to find out as no other site ahs this info GAURANTEED.

TY

Matty
30-05-2005, 05:29 PM
Not news you nub.

30-05-2005, 05:31 PM
Not news you nub.

AHAH U DA NUB SON IT IS NEWS COZ I'M TELLING PPL BOUT PROBS AND HOW TO RESOLVE DEM AND ALSO BOUT SITE.

Matty
30-05-2005, 05:32 PM
ITS NOT HABBOHOTEL NEWS ITS YOUR SO CALLED GOOD WEBSITES.

30-05-2005, 05:35 PM
ITS NOT HABBOHOTEL NEWS ITS YOUR SO CALLED GOOD WEBSITES.

GUHH HABBO HOTEL NEWS!

IT'S A HABBO HOTEL FANSITE

WER DO U WANT ME TO PUT IT DEN IN YA BRAIN DOESN'T SEEM TO BE MUCH IN DER AT MO. STOP CAUSIN TROUBBLE AND BEIN PICKI

I DONE IT FOR QUICKNESS ALSO

GommeInc
30-05-2005, 05:37 PM
I can see why it isn't popular

Matty
30-05-2005, 05:37 PM
I SHALL GET U THE DAMN LINK

EDIT: http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45 HERE YOU NUB.

Anger
30-05-2005, 05:38 PM
liam it aint news you telling us to go there :l

GommeInc
30-05-2005, 05:38 PM
It's not a very good site and the staff aren't that good, proof, look at Liam

Matty
30-05-2005, 05:40 PM
It's not a very good site and the staff aren't that good, proof, look at Liam
Lol :') caps make you look noobish, note: i only used caps to shout at him.

30-05-2005, 05:40 PM
I can see why it isn't popular

WHAT U IMPLYIN :@

AN TRAVELLERS DON'T U PATRONIZE ME U MORONNIC VEGETABLE AN WHATS A NUB SURPOSED TO BE

Matty
30-05-2005, 05:42 PM
WHAT U IMPLYIN :@

AN TRAVELLERS DON'T U PATRONIZE ME U MORONNIC VEGETABLE AN WHATS A NUB SURPOSED TO BE
I feel sorry for your parents, nub = noob.

GommeInc
30-05-2005, 05:42 PM
I am implying the bad news reporter they have...

Mongole-hehe
30-05-2005, 05:43 PM
Haha gomme! Liam, I don't see how yuo can call other members nubs with a thread like this.. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ONE IS!

30-05-2005, 05:49 PM
Haha gomme! Liam, I don't see how yuo can call other members nubs with a thread like this.. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ONE IS!

Whats every1 gangin up on me for? Guhh u try an help ppl out and dis what u get if u don't like it stop posting on my thred infact do because u making it stay near top of latest news.

Stop being so picki and mongoloe i used to like u before u rudely say and i quote "Haha gomme! Liam, I don't see how yuo can call other members nubs with a thread like this.. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ONE IS!

Whats big deal puttin thred in wrong place i never even looked around thta mutch as i hardly eva post on forum. STOP CAUSING TROUBBLE ON MY THRED :(

MAYBE I SHOULD ASK MOD TO KINDLY MOVE IT IF IT'S SO IMPORTANT TO U

Ahah what u mean bad news reporters have u even read my very helpful and interesting reports ummm NO

I find it sad the way ppl roam threds and forum to post their oppinion on everything even when half the time it's rude. Theres no need for rudeness did i start thred with rudeness, no, u did so plz stop! Thats all i'm saying

Matty
30-05-2005, 05:51 PM
Whats every1 gangin up on me for? Guhh u try an help ppl out and dis what u get if u don't like it stop posting on my thred infact do because u making it stay near top of latest news.

Stop being so picki and mongoloe i used to like u before u rudely say and i quote "Haha gomme! Liam, I don't see how yuo can call other members nubs with a thread like this.. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ONE IS!

Whats big deal puttin thred in wrong place i never even looked around thta mutch as i hardly eva post on forum. STOP CAUSING TROUBBLE ON MY THRED :(

Feel free.

Seatherny
30-05-2005, 05:51 PM
OMGGGGGGGGG

BEST NEWS EVER

if this was actually news
we would have people posting on this forum every second about their site

30-05-2005, 05:55 PM
OMGGGGGGGGG

BEST NEWS EVER

if this was actually news
we would have people posting on this forum every second about their site

Not my site, and it is news from a certian point of view. The news on the site is news (obviously), and telling ppl about it is news/gossip

GommeInc
30-05-2005, 05:56 PM
Why would I go see your news reports when you are snobby saying people are bad news reporters? Perhaps you are a bad news reporter yourself?

Michael.
30-05-2005, 05:58 PM

Ahah what u mean bad news reporters have u even read my very helpful and interesting reports ummm NO

I find it sad the way ppl roam threds and forum to post their oppinion on everything even when half the time it's rude. Theres no need for rudeness did i start thred with rudeness, no, u did so plz stop! Thats all i'm saying
Your arrogance outstands me...

30-05-2005, 06:00 PM
Why would I go see your news reports when you are snobby saying people are bad news reporters? Perhaps you are a bad news reporter yourself?

guhh have annother look at my posts, did i say some news reporters aint very good, no i sed news on this site is better. Plz be careful on how u put words into my mouth. Hmm an if i rememebr right, u posted rude and abbusive comments on one of my last threds or in reply to 1 of my posts.

Whats with the rudeness?

GommeInc
30-05-2005, 06:15 PM
The ignorance and stupidity of people.

You need to focus on aspects outside of news, interactivity with people is a good start, maybe add features no other site has? Writing articles of interest that don't bore people to sleep.

Seatherny
30-05-2005, 06:37 PM
Not my site, and it is news from a certian point of view. The news on the site is news (obviously), and telling ppl about it is news/gossip

I didnt say you own the site

bigbutsound
30-05-2005, 06:43 PM
Oh do me a favour and shutup. lol

30-05-2005, 06:44 PM
Oh do me a favour and shutup. lol

?

:Woof
30-05-2005, 06:47 PM
?
it means SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ALOAD OF RUBBISH SPAM!

Seatherny
30-05-2005, 06:49 PM
?

This tells me how good you are at news reporting
They really need to look at their staff at habworld

30-05-2005, 07:11 PM
This tells me how good you are at news reporting
They really need to look at their staff at habworld

it aint habworld u morron get it right and get off my thred if u r gonna post abbusive comments

u take things to seriously and i'm not gonna bother arguing with u because u r a bunch of argumentive knitpickers

Next person that posts is just a looser unless of cause it's sum1 who posts something nice for once instead of all u lot. U bring shame to this forum habbo is a place of serrenity, or at least should be.

GommeInc
30-05-2005, 07:15 PM
Pfft, you saying it has better news than Habbox and be biased makes it filled with serenity? By the way, I am not a loser for posting as it doesn't do anything posting on a forum...

30-05-2005, 07:29 PM
Pfft, you saying it has better news than Habbox and be biased makes it filled with serenity? By the way, I am not a loser for posting as it doesn't do anything posting on a forum...

Son, 1st of all if u r still lookin at this thred then u really do need help. 2nd of all, i donno y u started posting rude and unnecesarry coments but theres really, REALLY is no need. 3rd of all when i sed habplanet has better news than habbox it's my oppinon, so of cause it is going to be biest as oppinions often are. Oppinions are not facts!. 4thly u r very clever pointing out that posting on a forum doesn't do anything... however posting abbusive and rude comments on a thred which i created where i don't want any abuse at all, and dispite saying next person to post ON MY THRED and who still has even more abuse is a looser. Truely is a looser because the have nothing else better to do than post such comments, and therefore cause troubble.

I am entitled to my opinion and i do not wish for ppl like u to cause troubble. Infact this thred really didn't need to have any replys except for questions, that how straight forward it is.

And last but not least incase u didn't catch my othe rposts u r not welcome with this attitude so don't bother posting here eva again. Now this is the last thing i am going to say, so u can knock ya self out with ya own abuse. Bottom line, if a mod was bothered about under what catagory i put my thred, they would move it so what it has to do with u i don't know. You roam the forum looking for threds in which to post your abuse and call ppl ****. U have no right so sort out your selves before u start criticising others.

NOW U CAN KNOCK YOURSELF OUT WITH YOUR OWN ABUSE BECAUSE I AM NOT GOING TO BOTHER DEFENDING MY OPPINIONS AND VIEWS TO U.

THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT

GommeInc
30-05-2005, 07:32 PM
Goodnight and goodbye :D

Jõnathan
30-05-2005, 07:45 PM
Son, 1st of all if u r still lookin at this thred then u really do need help. 2nd of all, i donno y u started posting rude and unnecesarry coments but theres really, REALLY is no need. 3rd of all when i sed habplanet has better news than habbox it's my oppinon, so of cause it is going to be biest as oppinions often are. Oppinions are not facts!. 4thly u r very clever pointing out that posting on a forum doesn't do anything... however posting abbusive and rude comments on a thred which i created where i don't want any abuse at all, and dispite saying next person to post ON MY THRED and who still has even more abuse is a looser. Truely is a looser because the have nothing else better to do than post such comments, and therefore cause troubble.

I am entitled to my opinion and i do not wish for ppl like u to cause troubble. Infact this thred really didn't need to have any replys except for questions, that how straight forward it is.

And last but not least incase u didn't catch my othe rposts u r not welcome with this attitude so don't bother posting here eva again. Now this is the last thing i am going to say, so u can knock ya self out with ya own abuse. Bottom line, if a mod was bothered about under what catagory i put my thred, they would move it so what it has to do with u i don't know. You roam the forum looking for threds in which to post your abuse and call ppl ****. U have no right so sort out your selves before u start criticising others.

NOW U CAN KNOCK YOURSELF OUT WITH YOUR OWN ABUSE BECAUSE I AM NOT GOING TO BOTHER DEFENDING MY OPPINIONS AND VIEWS TO U.

THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT

Just shut up. And the caption is dumb. I quote (not really) ' Hab Planet :: Version 5.0 - So good we had to skip V4! ' And the site is managed by someone called Hoax. lol, what a dumb name. and Liam isn't even on the reporters list! go on2 the website, and click staff. LIAM IS NOT THERE!

To end this, I'd like to say 1 thing-
YOU'RE A IDIOT, IDIOT, IDIOT! (lol)

P.S. No1 cares bout HabPlanet but you.
P.P.S. This has been a message on behalf of Jon606, telling HabPlanet to shut up.

30-05-2005, 07:53 PM
Just shut up. And the caption is dumb. I quote (not really) ' Hab Planet :: Version 5.0 - So good we had to skip V4! ' And the site is managed by someone called Hoax. lol, what a dumb name. and Liam isn't even on the reporters list! go on2 the website, and click staff. LIAM IS NOT THERE!

To end this, I'd like to say 1 thing-
YOU'RE A IDIOT, IDIOT, IDIOT! (lol)

P.S. No1 cares bout HabPlanet but you.
P.P.S. This has been a message on behalf of Jon606, telling HabPlanet to shut up.

I decided to make 1 last post for u Jon. My name isn't on staff list because it's old and need updating, but if u were observent enough u would clearly see that the top 2 news posts r mine. So once again get a life u sad looser

I'm glad u looked on site, if only u were a valued habbo.

I'm getting a mod to close this thred as i don't want any more abuse

You
30-05-2005, 07:57 PM
Liam STFU you said ******ed Fecking muppet Go play with your self infront of Hoax or something coz as far as u being wanted here, The results aren't good!

Seacat
30-05-2005, 08:10 PM
Thread Closed at thread creator's request.. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!