PDA

View Full Version : How can I improve.

Cixso
05-12-2007, 12:46 AM
http://www.ss-host.com/v1.9.0/downloads.html

Content not done, they will be more images.

I didn't make/code the layout. It's not going to be the new release of SS-Host version, however.

I would like to know improvement points, not the good points, improvement!

Be mean as you like. Doesn't affect me as It's just a test layout which I want feedback on.

kk.
05-12-2007, 12:50 AM
colours work good together imo but it has nothing that makes it stand out from other sites. i know your going to add pictures so i cant really make a decision. what colour is the dividing line in the nav, it looks green, if it is change it to the cream colour

ill give you feedback as you update it though

Cixso
05-12-2007, 12:53 AM
colours work good together imo but it has nothing that makes it stand out from other sites. i know your going to add pictures so i cant really make a decision. what colour is the dividing line in the nav, it looks green, if it is change it to the cream colour

ill give you feedback as you update it though

Which browser are you using?

kk.
05-12-2007, 12:54 AM
IE, i wuld try it in firefox but it closes when i enter a site name

EDIT: got firefox working, still green to me

Cixso
05-12-2007, 12:58 AM
IE, i wuld try it in firefox but it closes when i enter a site name

EDIT: got firefox working, still green to me

I can't see nothing green,

Where exactly am I looking?

Jaysir
05-12-2007, 12:59 AM
I dont see anything green either. and the divider things ( if thats what you're talking about ) look grey to me.

kk.
05-12-2007, 12:59 AM
its the | between the links. it might be because im tired not too sure lol

Cixso
05-12-2007, 01:02 AM
its the | between the links. it might be because im tired not too sure lol

White to me, maybe you are tired :P

Haha, get some sleep and see if it's the same when you wake up in this fantastic world.

Jaysir
05-12-2007, 01:03 AM
wierd i don't see any green... those are white to me..

Anyway, some improvement I think:

-More color. It looks really grey.. the red on top is really nice, although you should add some more of it. Its a good color. Although, i would like to see it with the pictures.. it might be fine with the pictures, like Jimbojosh said.

Cixso
05-12-2007, 01:05 AM
wierd i don't see any green... those are white to me..

Anyway, some improvement I think:

-More color. It looks really grey.. the red on top is really nice, although you should add some more of it. Its a good color. Although, i would like to see it with the pictures.. it might be fine with the pictures, like Jimbojosh said.

Okay, Thanks for the feedback guys. been added on my to-do list for tomorrow.

G'night!

Colin-Roberts
05-12-2007, 01:17 AM
I like the new version/ Does SS-Host need a website manager as i have nothing better to do with my time... How come it won't be the new version of SS-Host it's a great improvement on what you have.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!