PDA

View Full Version : Legendary Game Been Recovered :)

Wayne
30-05-2005, 06:51 PM
When I recently cleared out my wardrobe, I came across a bag. I emptied it onto the bed, and revealed it was my old SNES [Super Nintendo] !

I used to play on it all the time as a kid, and grew up playing on it.

I found another bag near it, and revealed it was a bag of games for it, so I was really delighted. As I searched through, I found the game called "Super Mario All Stars", and boy was I excited! :D

The game seems a whole lot easier than it was when I was like, 6, but Ive come to a world, [world 3] which I need cheats on.

I need some sort of cheats for infinate lives, or something. Iv'e searched on Googleâ„¢, but only found codes, which I can't enter because I don't have a cheat code game, so if you know any cheats for Super Mario 3, or come across any, please tell me. Thanks. [ Infinate lives cheat will do nicely :rolleyes: ]

30-05-2005, 06:52 PM
good 4 u
it'll b hard finding cheats for the game its ancient but a classic!!!

Steven
30-05-2005, 06:53 PM
HAHAHAH I playd SNES too , I loved SMAS it was great and it's easy c'mon you odnt ned cheats *****.

boardslide
30-05-2005, 06:54 PM
Haha, does anyone know of or remember this console, called "Game Gear" ? :P

Motorollo
30-05-2005, 06:54 PM
i rember snes i had 1 i had that mario game with all the games on it and i had alladin and star warz and some more

Wayne
30-05-2005, 06:55 PM
Lmao. I have 15 lives at the mo, but there's a fish that keeps eating me ! :@

And no, i haven't heard of that game called game gear or whatever, sorry :8

Rix
03-06-2005, 12:00 PM
i have super mario bros 3 on nes
that right nes not snes
i got it out of my wardrobe and started to play
about a week later my bro borrowed it and said it didn't work and started taking the power pack apart
(Not recommened at home)
anyway we now have a none working nes:(
the games were the best:(
anyway
remember
i said don't try this at homeso just go next door and do it
:p

D-ablo2k5
05-06-2005, 02:04 PM
gamewinners.com
thank me later
if they dont have it it dont exist

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!