PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] New email glitch

roaddemon
05-12-2007, 05:09 PM
If you get sent the gift email for christmas, look at the bottom of it. Its a bit old.. xD

This email has been sent to you by Habbo (www.habbo.co.uk (http://www.habbo.co.uk/)). We send email only as requested. You received this message because someone gave your email address in order to enter the Monsters of Habbo competition. If you received this email in error or wish to block any further emails from us, please send a blank email to [email protected] with 'optout' as the subject.

EPIC PHAILL

superfly-dan
05-12-2007, 08:20 PM
Haha I never noticed that before :P

They probably put that at the bottom of every compettion entry e-mail but just change the event name... They must've forgot to change it this time round

kk.
05-12-2007, 08:25 PM
whats the glitch again? cant find it lol

Sarah
05-12-2007, 09:09 PM
He sent for the christmas code, and recived a email about monsters of habbo instead - thats the glitch i presume?

kk.
05-12-2007, 09:11 PM
ohhhhhh right.. lol plus its @habbohotel.com. you would have thought they would have set up their own email address's :S

Fart
05-12-2007, 09:23 PM
ohhhhhh right.. lol plus its @habbohotel.com. you would have thought they would have set up their own email address's :S
Nope, they have always used habbohotel.com emails, I 'THINK' that they use habbohotel.com because habbo uk was orginally habbohotel.com & co.uk before the american version opened i believe early 2004 , late 2003. So they kept original emails.
:)
DONT KNOW FOR CERTAIN DONT FLAME :P

kk.
05-12-2007, 09:28 PM
yh but its still stupid. its a new domain so why not have their own emails. surely habbo.co.uk and .com have to communicate to get their emails out or they have to have completely different parts of the sites. it just seems pointless. lol

roaddemon
09-12-2007, 03:16 PM
There's one thing we're sure of, Habbo is damn lazy xD

jesus
09-12-2007, 03:33 PM
i dont get whats old aabout it

mrman10
12-12-2007, 05:41 PM
Every hotel uses it. They all connect to .com. If you highlight over the link of the Christmas Advent Calander. It has habbohotel.com/adventcalander/go/uk or something.
It might seem pointless, but at least it keeps everything in one place.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!