Someone did drugs so thought I would find your views on smoking

jesus
05-12-2007, 08:51 PM
its pointless

superstar911
05-12-2007, 09:13 PM
its pointless

Couldn't agree more :D

It's stupid and silly and absolutely disgusting and it smells so bad it's one thing I definitely can not stand. People say they smoke because of the pleasure but is killing yourself really that pleasurable? Sorry i have some strong views lol.

The Don
05-12-2007, 09:16 PM
I read a report which said that the only reson people actually like smoking is because there brain tells them to.

BobX
06-12-2007, 12:41 AM
Also its been found out that if you start smoking, about 20 a day or something from the age of 14 or something like that, by the time your like 25 you can have a house and a sports car paid for with the money you spent on cigarettes.

MrGazet
06-12-2007, 01:08 AM
Also its been found out that if you start smoking, about 20 a day or something from the age of 14 or something like that, by the time your like 25 you can have a house and a sports car paid for with the money you spent on cigarettes.

:O wot a waste

i dun smoke thou :)

Redmoon Evil
06-12-2007, 08:16 PM

20k enuf for house and sports car?

yea its alot of cash like but not enuf for house

Rhiz
06-12-2007, 08:19 PM
its disgusting i cant see any good points about it at all
you get yellow teeth, bad skin, bad hair, an empty bank account, stinking breath and clothes, various forms of diseases and you give everyone you smoke around reguarly a higher chance of catching lung cancer from your second hand smoke.

as you can see i dont agree with smoking pmsl

jackass
06-12-2007, 08:22 PM
Its disgusting.

I hope smoking becomes permantly banned one day.

No good comes from it.

reindeer.
06-12-2007, 08:22 PM
lol we have this supply teacher called "yellow" fellows
he smokes about 5000 a day he has yellow hair and browny yellow skin and u can smell him from a mile off.

Rhiz
06-12-2007, 08:24 PM
lol we have this supply teacher called "yellow" fellows
he smokes about 5000 a day he has yellow hair and browny yellow skin and u can smell him from a mile off.

omg thats horrible rofl
people get on my bus in the morning after their daily *** and like they walk past and you faint

Fart
06-12-2007, 08:25 PM
Well im 15 , 16 in january and I smoke, I dont like it but dont be going like "StOp YoU fReWb" I have been since I was 11, Was the thing at the time but sadly it was the thing at the time but then it got out of date and I was addicted, Ive tried willpower, cutting down, patches, gum nothing seems to work and believe me now
ITS NOT THAT EASY.

jackass
06-12-2007, 08:28 PM
Well im 15 , 16 in january and I smoke, I dont like it but dont be going like "StOp YoU fReWb" I have been since I was 11, Was the thing at the time but sadly it was the thing at the time but then it got out of date and I was addicted, Ive tried willpower, cutting down, patches, gum nothing seems to work and believe me now
ITS NOT THAT EASY.

Well just don't do it.

I had a problem a while back with an addiction to something, not smoking.

And I have forced myself to not do it.

Rhiz
06-12-2007, 08:34 PM
ITS NOT THAT EASY.

dedication is a part of willpower
never give up giving up on smoking. sz

Fart
06-12-2007, 08:35 PM
Yeh like you stated (in bold in quote) Its easy for somepeople to give up but harder for others. I cant just shut it out because My brother mother and father smoke plus mostly everybody in my year smokes.

Well just don't do it.

benjamin
06-12-2007, 08:36 PM
people who say 'just don't do it' aren't helping
it isn't that easy to give up if you're addicted?

Fart
06-12-2007, 08:42 PM
Very true, because when people say ' Just don't do it' It just makes you feal so low because you think to yourself you cant do something that most people can. Support goes along way!

people who say 'just don't do it' aren't helping
it isn't that easy to give up if you're addicted?

whoooosh
06-12-2007, 08:48 PM
nothing wrong with smoking

Energizer
06-12-2007, 09:02 PM
i think it's pathetic. you're basically paying shed loads of money to kill yourself and make yourself reek of ****. it's ******* disgusting.

Redmoon Evil
06-12-2007, 09:04 PM
Well just don't do it.

please do share your addiction

English
06-12-2007, 09:08 PM
*REMOVED*

Edited by Elkaa (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter.

Ugawa
06-12-2007, 09:09 PM
I smoke, it's not a good habbit, but very addictive.

If you can help it don't start!

XX
Nia

Minstrels
06-12-2007, 09:10 PM
I don't like smoking, I find it disgusting. However I disagree with the fact that it kills you, my great Grandad started smoking at the age of 9, guess when he died? He died at 96. :rolleyes:

Fart
06-12-2007, 09:26 PM
All about luck really

I don't like smoking, I find it disgusting. However I disagree with the fact that it kills you, my great Grandad started smoking at the age of 9, guess when he died? He died at 96. :rolleyes:

drama
06-12-2007, 09:37 PM
i find **** vile - i only smoke them if i'm ****** off or it's rly cold and were outside.

weed on the other hand - 'tis fun.

tart
07-12-2007, 07:11 PM
well i started smoking in like may and tbh wish i never did. i'm gonna try to give up after this packet. Hopefully i do give up :)

Camy
07-12-2007, 10:21 PM
ITS NOT THAT EASY.
Hypnosis.
My mum smoked for 20 yrs or something. Went to hypnosis thingy to make her stop, and she hasnt smoked for more than 10 yrs :)
You have to want to stop tho.

Well just don't do it.

U addicted to sex? :S

Soy
08-12-2007, 06:40 PM
It's horrible and once your addicted it's hard to stop. This is something they should tell you at school about smoking:
.It may have a big effect on your growth if you smoke in adolesence [can alter growth]
.You have smaller erections [less blood will go to your penis]
.It also kills sperm cells
Most smokers don't even know this

Elliott$
08-12-2007, 06:45 PM
Someone did drugs so thought I would find your views on smoking
pathetic.

ColyTom
08-12-2007, 06:57 PM
pathetic.
Is that your views on smoking or were you refering to him wanting to hear people's views?

,Jess,
08-12-2007, 07:37 PM
I don't smoke and never will, I hate the smell.

Srieny
08-12-2007, 08:06 PM
your gona die anyway, smoke if u wont

(i dnt smoke anymore btw)

Elliott$
08-12-2007, 08:09 PM
ye but you wanna live that bit longer

on that note my mums dad smoked all his life and died when he was 102 :P

camera
08-12-2007, 08:11 PM
i dotn smoke but everyone in my family does including my younger brothers. it sucks and despite my telling them nt to smoke in front of me, they just refuse to listen. i hate the smell and i hate the fact that theyre tryin to kill me with that ;/

Elliott$
08-12-2007, 08:15 PM
i dotn smoke but everyone in my family does including my younger brothers. it sucks and despite my telling them nt to smoke in front of me, they just refuse to listen. i hate the smell and i hate the fact that theyre tryin to kill me with that ;/
I know it's ew

Zuar
08-12-2007, 08:16 PM
Never will smoke, it's horrible and smells.

X:RiX:X
09-12-2007, 12:09 AM
smoking...

....Is Disgusting

Markness.
09-12-2007, 12:40 AM
It calms you down :)
I think if you control how many you smoke and at what times it can have a positive affect on your mind.

Here's a tip to stop: stick two patches over your eyes and you can't find your f****** ****.

Azul
09-12-2007, 12:42 AM
I only smoke socialy, silly I know, but I drink with alot of guys that are heavy smokers.

&
09-12-2007, 01:19 AM
I think im weird LOL
Sometimes i enjoy the smell of smoking >.>

meh. do it if you want to - doesnt bother me x)

buttons
09-12-2007, 01:40 AM
Theres a first for everything, I hated the first time I smoked but gradualy I got used to it and yeh sometimes I like the taste of it.

Herman
09-12-2007, 11:44 AM
i absolutely hate the smell of smoke.

smoking is a kind of drug as it contains niccotine (sp?). the smoke sticks to your hair, clothes and teeth so there's no way to hide your smoking habits. if you breathe it in, it will stick to your lungs too as it contains tar.

no good comes from smoking. over here, a pack of cigarettes probably cost $10 each. if you smoke a pack a day:

per week, you'll spend: $10 x 7 = $70
per month, you'll spend: $70 x 4 = $280
per year, you'll spend: $280 x 12 = $3360

i think of a million things to spend on with that amount of money rather than a year's supply of useless cigarettes. it's like paying to get lung cancer and other diseases.

my father smokes in the house and it annoys me. i tell him to stop, but he won't listen, he scolds and screams at me. i actually asked him if he actually cared for us as a family, and he said no. this is what smoking turns people into.

skins
09-12-2007, 01:54 PM
Tis Horrible.

Josh-H
09-12-2007, 06:01 PM
I hate it, I really do. If you want to smoke go and do it in your house not around me, why should I suffer it.

Redmoon Evil
09-12-2007, 06:03 PM
I hate it, I really do. If you want to smoke go and do it in your house not around me, why should I suffer it.

I dont believe i have ever smoked around you mate :s

kooldude23
09-12-2007, 06:18 PM
I smoke and there are 3 reasons i can think of as to why i smoke.
1) The first cig of the day, always the best.
2) Cig after a full english, lush.
3) It really does sort out stress, i know one person is going to say "but shane you only get stressed from not having one!". Regardless, it still feels good.

I started to take my mind off of some serious suff that was happening in my life and i never will regret it.

JackHb
09-12-2007, 08:29 PM
I hate people complainging about smokers, smoking outside.
We are banned from smoking in public places. And then you complain about us smoking outdoors when near you.

Well if its that much of a problem simply MOVE!
If you are one of those people who say "I have as much of a right to be here as you do" then i really dont care, at the end of the day I aint gonna move as i aint the one complaing.

GlobalNews
09-12-2007, 10:07 PM
Everyone keeps saying it smells and is nasty, But if u actually smoke u cant smell anything and after afew cigs It doesnt taste nasty.

Kewl
12-12-2007, 03:43 PM
Pointless
Bad for your health
Makes you smell
Waste of money

I personally don't like it, and don't particularly like other people doing it around / near me.

shiver
13-12-2007, 04:38 PM
disgusting habit, and people that smoke as soon as they get out of a workplace/school are just totally ignorant, because everyone who doens't has to walk through all of their smoke. complete waste of money, too.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!