PDA

View Full Version : Habbo 'Contact us' - Grr! :@

Surname
30-05-2005, 08:05 PM
My main account is 'Ceremony' and this account has been safety banned for about the last 2 months. However, from about 1 month and a half ago I have constantly been e-mailing Habbo, asking them to lift this safety ban. I only get instant replies each time and when I reply to the instant replies, I get nothing. I have e-mailed Habbo about 10 times now in the last month and a half and nothing has happend. I have tried using the 'Call for help' to talk to a MOD/Hobba, but they only say that the only way to get the ban lifted is by e-mailing Habbo. I have a feeling I will never get my account back, it's very annoying...
I am posting this in hope that a Hobba or Moderator will read this and might take note about the problem. Also, I would like your views on this... :)

Seacat
30-05-2005, 08:15 PM
They have a contact us?! :o!

ok seriously, lemme tell you one thing. A MOD cannot and will not remove your safety ban, (they have the power but not authority) so it is an office staff only job, that's why no MODs/Hobbas aren't answering your calls.

When you send an e-mail to Habbo, you usually have to reply to about 2000 e-mails they send you back before your e-mail is actually read by a person, so make sure you check your JUNK MAIL Folder for them. They ask you for account details to verify you're the owner, a couple of month later they remove the ban.

I know how frustrated you are because it happened to me! I asked for a safety ban and it was the worst thing I could have done because it was 1 month and about 50,000 e-mails before it was removed. :(

Surname
30-05-2005, 08:18 PM
I check my junk e-mail... Never there.
I suppose i'll just have to wait.
It's not annoying not having your main account...
And I had about 28 days of hc left aswell, that's ran out now.. "\
I think I should get a refund! :P

cocaine
03-06-2005, 11:20 AM
Habbo are a pain in the backside when it comes to Safety Bans

Y!
03-06-2005, 11:23 AM
Safety bans are a waste of time, if you don't mind about your habbo record you are better off swearing and getting a 2 hr ban. Edit - Hold on, why can't habbo time the safety bans so that they are automatically removed after say 2 weeks or however long you decide? :S

manga21
05-06-2005, 01:09 PM
Edit - Hold on, why can't habbo time the safety bans so that they are automatically removed after say 2 weeks or however long you decide? :S

Great idea

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!